剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
No. I don't trust dave.
不 我可不相信戴夫
His own father doesn't want to sleep there.
他亲爹都不愿意睡在家
Why would you?
为什么你要去
Jessica.
杰西卡
Fine.
好吧
You can sleep over at dave's.
你可以在戴夫家过夜
But I'm coming, too.
但我也要去
Jessica. Fine.
杰西卡 好吧
I will just stand outside and look in the window.
我就站在窗外看
Jessica. Louis.
杰西卡 路易斯
Have fun at the Sleepover.
今晚玩的开心
I will.
我会的
Remembered your toothbrush?
你记得拿了你的牙刷吗
Yes, I remembered my toothbrush.
嗯 我记得拿了我的牙刷
I packed you snack.
我给你准备了零食
There's gonna be food there
那里会有东西吃的
Keep your sneakers close to you.
不要离你的运动鞋太远
If you sense any danger, you run.
如果你感觉到任何危险 穿着鞋马上跑
You run right back here to me.
你立马跑回我这里
He'll just be three houses down.
我们中间就隔了三栋房♥子
He's gonna be fine.
他不会有任何危险
Have a great time, son.
儿子 玩的开心
I will.
我会的
See ya!
走啦
How long are you gonna do that for?
你还要保持这种疑神疑鬼的状态多久
Until he comes home.
直到他回家
Hey, dude. Come on in.
嘿 哥们 快进来
I just cracked you a cold one.
我刚给你开了瓶冰镇特饮
Nice! Can I get a cup?
棒棒哒 可以给我个杯子吗
You've got one. It's attached to your face.
你有杯子 就长在你脸上
Yeah.
是
Dude, my mom doesn't care. She's cool.
没事 我妈不在乎礼节的 她超酷的
Yes, yes. He just got here, jessica.
对 没错 他刚到 杰西卡
Are you looking at him?
你正在看着他吗
Yes, I'm looking at him right now.
对 我现在正看着他呢
He needs vitamins before bed.
他上♥床♥前要吃维他命
OKAY. Watch him take them.
好的 你留意他一下
I'll be sure he takes his vitamins before bed.
我会确保他是吃了维他命才上♥床♥的
He'll try to put them under his... OKAY, BYE!
他会悄悄把维他命放在他的... 好的 拜拜
Don't worry.
别担心
I'm not gonna make you do that.
我不会强迫你的
Wow. Thanks, mrs. Selby.
哇 谢谢 谢尔比太太
You have a dog?!
你养了狗
Yeah, my mom just found him on the bus.
对啊 我妈在公车上发现它的
We named him banjo.
我们叫他五弦琴
After the best instrument.
最棒的乐器的名字
How about this instrument?
那这个乐器怎么样
Yes!
超棒
Nice one!
干得漂亮
If this doesn't get their attention, nothing will.
如果他们连这都注意不到 那别的更不会了
Once we run away, they'll really be sorry.
只要我们离家出走了 他们肯定会内疚自责的
We'll get so far from this place,
我们跑到离这里很远的地方
They'll never be able to find us.
他们永远都没办法找到我们
Let's go to denver.
我们去丹佛(美国城市)吧
I heard their cheesesteaks are amazing.
我听说他们的奶酪牛排特别好吃
Jessica, it's not a good time.
杰西卡 我现在不太方便陪你
There's been a death in the family.
我们家有人过世了
I won't disturb you. Take all the time you need.
我不会打扰你的 你打你的电♥话♥
I just want to see if I could see my son
我只是想看看 我能不能通过你们客厅的窗户
At dave's house through your living-room window.
看到我儿子在戴夫家的情况
Oh, that's terrible.
真是难过
That's... that's terrible.
那 那真的是很难过的事
How's barb? Is she holding up?
巴布怎么样 她还好吗
Honey, do you have a stool?
蜜儿 你有凳子吗
No.
不
No, don't say that. He loved you very much.
别这么说 他非常爱你
Don't beat yourself up.
别自责了
Is my wife here?
我老婆在这吧
Honey, do you have any barbecue chips?
蜜儿 你有烧烤味的薯片吗
Jessica, what are you doing?
杰西卡 你在干嘛呢
You were going to loosen the reins, remember?
你说你会淡定一点的 记得吗
I'm just making sure he's okay.
我只是想确保他还好
He's never gonna know.
他又不知道
Uh-huh. Yes.
嗯哼 是
Yeah, we can definitely pick sue and donna up from the airport.
是 我们绝对能够去机场接苏和唐娜
Whatever's easiest for you.
只要你觉得方便就好
Eclipse!
天狗食月了
Light swords in the house.
在房♥子里面玩光剑
Looks like he's having fun.
看起来他很开心
Well, that's good, right? That's what we wanted.
呃 那很好啊 对吧 我们也希望如此
Right.
对
Hey. I'm sorry I'm late.
嘿 我很抱歉我回来这么晚
I knocked back a few too many vodka lemonades.
我喝太多伏特加柠檬水了
Your brother's dead.
你哥哥去世了
And the huangs are here.
还有黄氏伉俪也在这呢
End it.
结束吧
Fatality.
死亡
Dude, you just ripped my spine out of my back.
哥们 你刚刚把我的脊椎从我背上扯下来了
Watch. I'm gonna play it like a saxophone.
看着 我要拿着它吹一曲萨克斯
I'd never be able to play this game at home.
我在家绝对没办法玩这种游戏
Okay, fellas, pause the game.
好了 孩子们 暂停游戏
Pause, pause, pause. Who's hungry?
暂停暂停暂停 谁饿了啊?
That cereal is made of little cookies!
小饼干做的麦片
But wait. Aren't we gonna spoil our dinner?
等一下 我们不准备吃一顿像样点的晚饭吗
Dude, this is our dinner.
哥们 这就是我们的晚餐
I love the way you live.
我爱你们的生活方式
Thanks, mom. You're welcome.
谢谢老妈 不用客气
Here's your tip.
这是你的小费
Oh! You got me!
你赢我了
27-25, you!
27比25 你赢
Not for long, though. Mama's got one brewing.
但是不会赢很久 妈妈也在酝酿一个屁
O-Kay.
好吧
Head back in?
打道回府吧
Yep.
好
Dog hair everywhere.
到处都是狗毛
So soft, right? It's banjo's belly hair.
特别软对吧 是五弦琴肚子上的毛
Dude, you're getting ice cream on my pillow!
哥们 你把冰激凌都滴到我枕头上了
Just rub it in.
擦掉就好啦
Bro, it's, like, midnight.
哥们 已经半夜了
And my stomach's still shredded
我的肚子都还没消化
From all that tiny cookie cereal.
那些小饼干麦片
Lights out, boys. Time for bed. Okay.
关灯啦 小伙子们 该睡觉了哦 好
I don't want go to bed.
我还不想睡
Go to bed, dame it!
赶紧睡 我♥操♥!
I hate you! I hate you back!
我恨你 我也恨你
I wish you were dead!
我希望你已经死了
Oh, put it on your Christmas wish list!
把这放到你的圣诞愿望里
That was intense.
吵得好凶
Ah, we do that every night. No big deal.
我们每晚都这样 没啥大碍
Now she's gonna go put on some Whitney Houston,
现在她会听着惠特妮休斯顿(美国女歌♥手)的歌♥
Dance alone in her room for an hour, then go to bed.
自己跳一个小时舞 然后睡觉
If I talked to my mom that way, she'd kill me.
我如果敢跟我妈妈那样讲话 她会杀了我的
Really? Yeah.
真的么 对啊
Like, I'd be like, "I don't want to,"
就好像 我说句 "我不想做"
And then I would be killed.
然后就会被弄死
Well, it is pretty weird in your house.
你家里好奇怪
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Well, there's so many rules over there.
你家规矩好多
You have to eat dinner at the table every night,
你每晚都得在饭桌前吃晚餐
You have to do your chores, you can't have a lizard.
你还得做家务 你不能养蜥蜴
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表