剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
Are you hiding?
你是在躲谁吗
Yes, from Barry.
是的 躲巴利
He asked me for money. You were right about him.
他问我要钱 你是对的
Well, I was wrong about Honey.
哎 我可把蜜儿想错了
Let me guess -- she didn't accept your forgiveness?
让我猜猜 她没接受你的原谅
No, she didn't.
是的 她没有
I walked in there, I acted like nothing happened,
我假装什么事都没发生去她那儿
And I forgave her, and she didn't accept it.
然后我原谅了她 但是她不接受
Did you say you were sorry?
你说了对不起吗?
You know I didn't.
我没说 你懂的
Well, apologize to her.
好吧 你要向她道歉啊
Well, what would I even say?
嗯 那我该说什么呢?
Uh, "I'm sorry"?
呃 说"对不起"不行么?
Look, I know you care about her.
听着 我知道你很在乎她
You just need to show her your friendship matters.
你应该让她看到你们的友谊很重要
Well, you need to show Barry his friendship doesn't.
嗯 那你应该跟巴利表示你们的友谊不重要
I'm gonna cut him off.
我绝对不理他了
I'm just thinking about how to do it.
我只是在想怎么做才好
Just rip off the band-aid.
就好比撕掉一个创可贴
You know I don't like to rip off band-aids.
你知道我不喜欢把创可贴撕掉
I like to wet them for a few days
我通常让它们湿几天
And hopefully they just come off in the shower.
然后就祈祷能在洗澡的时候自己掉下来
Get out. Come on.
出来 拜托
L-train!
老大!
I'm gonna need you to go on a mayo run.
你得帮我跑一趟去买♥♥个蛋黄酱回来
Barry, there's not gonna be a mayo run.
巴里 我不会帮你跑的
I'm not giving you any money for your business,
我也不会给你投资
And you need to find somewhere else to stay.
而且你得找个别的地方住了
How you gonna do me like that?
你怎么能这样对我?
We're friends, Louis!
我们是盆友啊 路易斯
Are we? What's my last name?
是吗? 我姓什么?
Train?
老?
Barry, I'm cutting you off.
巴里 道不同不相为谋
You're gonna miss out on an amazing business opportunity.
你错过了一个很棒的投资机会啊
I don't think I'm gonna lose sleep over your garagesale.Com.
我不会因为你的这个二手特♥卖♥♥♥会♥点康姆而失眠滴
For your information, it's called eBay.
我告诉你 那个叫eBay
Dumb name!
二♥逼♥名字!
OH, MY GOD.
天呐
Is that DMX?
那是DMX吗?
I've been arranging "Ghetto life" For the piccolo.
我打算用短笛演奏这首"贫民窟生活"
I actually wrote "Ghetto life" On the piccolo.
我当时就是用短笛写的这首"贫民窟生活"
You hear that, genesis?
听见了吗?
Anything is possible.
没有不可能
I'm gonna need you to walk soon, sweetie.
你最好赶紧学走路哈 宝贝儿
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
I'm sorry I've been such a jerk lately.
很抱歉我最近一直很二♥逼♥
I've been trying to get you some stupid expensive necklace,
我之前想给你买♥♥一个很贵又很逊的项链
But dmx helped me realize it's not about presents,
但DMX让我意识到礼物并不重要
It's about presence.
人到了才是最重要的
Oh, I'd rather have a necklace.
其实我宁可要项链唉
Psych!
骗你啦!
Dmx drove hiel-do to my house!
DMX把爱车开来我家唉!
Is the best birthday gift I've ever gotten!
这绝对是最好的生日礼物!
Take care of Tomiko.
照顾好我的富子
And be sure to use fertilizer without Urea.
记得用没有尿素的肥料
And that's how bagel mondays can turn into productive tuesdays.
所以这就是为什么在周一吃个百吉饼就能在周二提高效率啦
Okay, we're gonna shift gears a little bit
好 我们现在来做点别的
And have some fun with some role-play improv exercises.
来做个有趣的即兴角色表演练习
We call this jobprov,
我们就叫这个工作即兴
Because success doesn't come with a script.
因为成功永远没有剧本哦
Ay, I need two volunteers to help us get started.
好 我需要两个志愿者来表演
Yes, blonde lady in the front.
就你了 前排的金发美女
And...
下一位是...
Oh, she's married, you perverts.
她已经结婚了 你们这群老色鬼
I volunteer.
我来
Great.
好
So, in this scene,
那么 这一幕
You are a customer returning a Walkman
你是一个顾客 来把随身听退货给
to a manager at circuit city.
国美电器的经理
And...jobprov!
那么...走你!
What are you doing here?
你来干什么?
Showing you your friendship matters.
告诉你你的友谊对我很重要
But you hate this stuff.
但是你讨厌这样的课
You think it's a waste of money.
你觉得这简直是浪费钱
I do.
没错
But you don't.
但你不这么认为
And we're partners.
而且我们是合作伙伴
I'm sorry, honey.
对不起 蜜儿
I'm sorry, too.
我也很对不起
I miss you.
我想你
Hello Kitty was right.
凯蒂猫是对的
There is such a thing as a best friend.
最佳好友是存在的
Hello Kitty.
我是凯蒂猫
Frog best friend keroppi.
你是我的好朋友可乐比
And...scene.
那就...咔
Okay. That was terrible.
好吧 演得真心烂
Really just the worst.
真的是史上最烂
There was no walkman.
你们没说到随身听
Even if there was, I don't know why she's returning it.
即使有说道 我也不知道为什么她要来退货
Apparently there are no doors at this circuit city,
而且难道国美电器没有门的吗?
If that's even where we were, because nobody mentioned it.
我都不知道是不是在国美 因为都没有人提到
And from an H.R. standpoint,
而且从一个人力工作者的角度看
A long interracial same-sex hug?
一个不同种族 相同性别的久久的拥抱?
Now, this is exactly why arby's is a shadow of its former self.
所以 这就是为什么德克士卖♥♥不好啊同志们
I
我...
Once Jerry finish installing the water heater
只要杰瑞把热水器安装好
We will be all set for the open house.
看♥房♥♥开放日的准备我们就做好了
Thank you for going back to the original list date.
谢谢你能按照原来计划的时间进行
No, you were right.
没事 你是对的
It would have been silly to wait three months.
要再等三个月真的是很傻唉
Madame xing doesn't know everything.
邢夫人不是什么都知道的
Okay, so, good news -- water heater fit perfectly.
好了 好消息是 热水器的大小刚刚好
Bad news -- you guys have black mold all through your attic.
坏消息是 阁楼里全是黑霉斑
Black mold? Oh, yeah.
黑霉斑? 是啊
And it is a serious health hazard.
那是个很严重的健康隐患
I don't even want to be standing here, breath in this air.
我甚至都不想站在这里呼吸这种空气
Like, I need to get out.
我现在就得闪了
Okay, but it is absolutely illegal
而且你在完全清理干净之前
For you to sell this house until you have it removed.
卖♥♥这个房♥子是违法的
But how long will that take?
但那得花多久啊?
About three months.
差不多三个月吧
No way. We just got Xinged
我勒个去 我们被邢夫人中了邪了
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表