剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
Because you wouldn't have listened.
因为你们反正也不会听啊
I guess sometimes it's hard being the youngest.
我想最小的孩子过得最艰难吧
Hey. I know how you feel.
嘿 我知道你的感受
Your aunt connie never listened to me.
你的康妮阿姨从来不会听我的
That's why her life is such a mess now.
这就是为什么现在她的生活过得一团糟
I bought all the regular-strength tums.
我买♥♥了所有的温和型抗胃酸钙片
Exchange them for extra strength?
把它们换成特强型的
Yes.
好
Where are all your measuring cups?
你的量杯在哪里
Up here. Want a taste?
在这儿 想尝点吗
What's wrong?
怎么了
Eddie, that's delicious.
埃迪 很好吃啊
There's no way you made this from scratch.
肯定不是第一次做了
Gather around. Where's the intern?
大家都过来 实习生在哪儿
I need another towel.
我还需要一条毛巾
Ashley!
阿什利
All right, everyone,
大家好
Before we announce our finalists,
在我们公布决赛选手名单之前
We have some unfortunate news.
有一些坏消息
An entrant has been disqualified
一位选手因为使用
For using precooked meat. I knew it.
事先煮过的肉而被取消资格 我就知道
That's right, gus.
没错 格斯
It's Marvin!
那位选手是马文
Apparently, Marvin not only told us,
显然 马文不仅告诉了我们
But fed us...
也给我们带了
A whopper.
汉堡王
I did it for the chili.
我这么做是为了辣酱
Take him away.
把他带走
I can walk.
我自己能走
You all ate it and loved it!
你们都吃了 还很喜欢
None of us are innocent.
我们没人是清白的
And now let's move on to the three finalists.
现在宣布三位决赛选手
First we have...
第一个是
Louis' five alarm!
路易斯五级火警
Yeah, louis! Delicious.
路易斯真棒 辣酱很好吃噢
next we have big daddy huang!
下一个是黄老爹
Whoo!
哇呜
And lastly, gloria's chili!
最后是格洛丽亚的辣酱
Whoo!
哇呜
Gloria! Gloria!
格洛丽亚 格洛丽亚
And the golden stockpot goes to...
金牌汤锅赢家是
Looks great, doesn't it?
看上去很棒 是不是
I can't believe gloria just gave it to us.
我不敢相信格洛丽亚直接把它给了我们
Well, lucky for us, she thinks pride is a sin.
我们运气好 她认为奖品是罪恶的
Hmm.
嗯
You know, I have to say
我必须得说
I was really impressed with your chili.
你做的辣酱真棒
Really?! How'd you learn to do that?
真的吗 你怎么学会的
I guess I just know food.
我想大概是我懂食物吧
Thanks for teaching me the basics.
谢谢你教了我基本的手艺
Oh, the basics?
基本的
okay.
好吧
It has been brought to my attention
我注意到
That evan feels like nobody listens to him around here.
埃文觉得没人听他说话
So tonight,
所以今晚
He gets to choose what we drink with dinner.
让他来选我们晚餐喝什么
Really?
真的吗
Why does he get to choose?
为什么让他来选
You will all drink what evan decides, and you will like it!
埃文选什么 你就喝什么 你们会喜欢的
Okay, go ahead, evan.
好吧 你选吧 埃文
Anything you want.
想选什么都行
I choose...
我选择
Shirley temples.
邓波儿鸡尾酒
Ohh.
噢
What is that?
那是什么
It's 7-up with grenadine and cherries.
加了红石榴和樱桃的七喜
I don't have any of those ingredients, so...
我们没有这些原料 所以
Then we'll just have passion fruit nectar.
那么我们就喝西番莲露吧
Strawberry fanta?
或者草莓芬达
Ginger fizz-bit?
生姜气泡鸡尾酒
Hi, J.J.
嘿 J.J
Hi, evan.
嘿 埃文
It's 362 days until my birthday.
距离我生日还有362天
I'll time out my haircuts
那我不剪头发了
So I can get one the day before.
我在你生日前一天剪
Oh.
喔
What do you think?
你觉得怎样
It's a picture of my brother.
这是我弟弟的照片
We can't have a dog because of his allergies.
我们不能养狗 因为他过敏
I like it.
我喜欢
Really?
真的吗
You don't think there's anything I should change?
你不认为我应该做些改变吗
No, it's great.
不需要 很好
Nice hard backpack.
硬书包真不错
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表