剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
we have to make a coaching change.
我们得换个教练
Are you firing me?
你在炒我吗
Sorry.
抱歉
Did you put him up to this?
你让他这么做的
Yes.
没错
Emery, I'm so proud of you
埃默里 为了追求卓越
for having the courage to fire your father
你敢把你♥爸♥炒了
so you can achieve excellence.
我真为你自豪
A flight attendant wouldn't have the eggs to do that.
要是个空乘就肯定没胆子这样
Thanks, mom.
谢谢妈妈
You're fired, too.
你也被炒了
What?
啥
You've been a little distracting at my matches.
在我比赛的时候你有点儿让我分心了
Out.
出界
In!
界内!
Fault.
失误
Are you blind?
你瞎了吗?
Here, take these.
来 戴这个
They will help... with your blindness.
你就不会瞎成这熊样了
You have to come down eventually.
你最终还是得下来的
I just get fired up because I want to see you win.
就因为我想看你赢 所以才有点激动嘛
I think we can all agree we want me to be the best...
我想大家都是一心想让我成为最好的...
Don't give me that speech. I wrote that speech.
别给我说套话 那套话是我写的
I give you that speech.
那套话是我给你的
Wait, if I'm not going to coach you, who is?
等等 如果我不当你的教练 谁来?
We can't afford a ton of lessons.
我们报不起那么多课程啊
Actually, I found someone who will do it for free.
其实 我找到一个人可以免费来教我
Hi, folks.
嘿 同志们
I promise I'll coach your boy as if he were my own son.
我答应你们我会视他为己出来教他的
Let's go, you little puke.
咱走吧 小鬼头
Bye, mom. Bye, dad.
爸爸妈妈再见
See you at dinner.
晚饭见
We've been checkmated, Louis.
我们被秒了 路易斯
Checkmated at tennis.
在网球这儿被秒了
I can't believe you lied to me.
难以置信你对我撒谎了
I thought you were getting picked on.
我以为你是被欺负了
I'm addicted, okay?
我上瘾了 行吧?
I'm addicted to playing Pogs.
我迷上了拍画片
I don't even get what you see in that noise.
我甚至不喜欢你喜欢那个里头的什么东西
I love the thrill of taking risks,
我喜欢这种冒险的刺♥激♥
laying it all on the line.
把全副身家都投进去的刺♥激♥
But I know I've gone too far.
但我知道我太过火了
So you know what you have to do?
所以你知道得做什么了吗
Steal money from mom's purse.
偷老妈的钱
Shut up! You crazy?! Mom might hear you!
闭嘴! 你疯了吗?! 老妈会听到的!
And I know when to do it, too.
我还知道什么时候偷比较合适呢
She sleeps heavy after she eats Mexican food,
每次她吃完墨西哥菜都会睡得很沉
so I just have to wait until it's burrito Thursday.
所以我只能等到周四玉米卷饼日了
Dang, that's cold.
啊 太冷血啦
You're not a nerd. You're a lowercase "G."
你才不是书呆子 你是个初级小混混
Look, I respect the thought,
听着 我尊重你的想法
but you'd probably get mom's decoy purse anyways.
不过你最多也只能拿到老妈的诱饵小钱包罢了
Don't worry.
别担心
I know how to get Stacey off your back.
我知道怎么摆脱史黛丝
Well, it's good
埃默里
that Emery is taking his training so seriously.
这么认真参加训练也算是件好事
Great work.
干得漂亮
Now treat yourself to 15 laps around the block.
现在围着这栋楼跑15圈
Billie Jean disguises punishment as treats.
比利·简把体罚当作奖励
She gets it.
她真行啊
I'm not exactly thrilled we got fired.
我们被炒了我真的一点儿也不兴奋
But Emery is embracing tennis,
但是埃默里爱上网球了
and he's learning from the best.
他还跟最好的老师学习
We both got what we wanted.
我们都各得其所了
I'm glad we're on the same page.
我很高兴我们达成了共识
No, we're not.
不 我们没有
I was just encouraging his love for the game,
我只是鼓励他爱上这项运动
which would hopefully turn into
这在将来有望变成
a lifelong father-son connection.
父子之间长达一辈子的亲密关系
You made it into a competitive thing.
是你把它变成了争锋相对的事儿
We're both mad at Emery, I know,
我知道我们都很关心埃默里
but at least we get to go to his matches and watch him win.
但至少我们有机会去看他比赛看着他赢啊
Did you bring my glasses?
你拿我眼镜了吗?
Yes, I...I got them, I got them.
拿...拿了 我拿了
Uh, I'm afraid I can't let you in.
啊 恐怕不能让你进场
Why not?
为什么不能?
You've been banned from matches for harassing our umpire.
你被禁止观赛了 因为上回骚扰我们的裁判员
But how could he tell who harassed him if he's blind?
但如果他是瞎的 他怎么知道谁骚扰了他?
Jessica, look.
杰西卡 你看
They both have success perms.
他们都弄了象征着成功的卷发
Great final-match hairstyle.
这决赛发型棒呆了
Let's just go.
我们还是走吧
I don't want to distract Emery.
我不想让埃默里分心
I want him to achieve excellence.
我想让他完美的获胜
You're wasting your time as a gate attendant.
你当个看门的简直大材小用啊
This is beautiful.
你看你画得多美
Thanks for coming, Stacey.
谢谢你能来哦 史黛丝
You've been looking good, girl.
你气色很好诶 小菇凉
You been doing that Tae Bo?
你一直都有在跳健美操吗?
Just give me my Pogs.
别逼逼 给我我的画片
I'll get right to it, then.
会的了
We called you here to ask for one final Pog match.
我们把你叫来是想进行最后一场拍画片大赛
If Evan wins, you'll forgive his debt.
如果埃文赢了 他欠的债就清零
If he loses, I'll give you this.
如果他输了 我就给你这个
A mint-condition Garbage Pail Kid...
一个全新未拆封的
1985 Stinky Stan.
1985年印的 圣斗士星矢 (没错!你们没看错!)
It's worth twice the Pogs Evan owes you.
这价值是埃文欠你的画片的两倍
Get your slammer.
你拿出你的卡片吧
I need to borrow one.
我要借一个
Who's this?
这是谁?
The best gambler in our family.
我们家族里的赌圣
Grandma, are you sure you know how to play this game?
外婆 你确定你知道怎么玩这个游戏吗?
You did it, grandma!
你成功啦 外婆!
They're all face up! We won!
全都面朝上了! 我们赢了!
Double or nothing! What are you doing, man?
要么加倍 要么全输光! 你在干嘛啊老兄?
We did it. It's over.
我们成功了 比赛结束了
No!
不行
Never leave a hot table!
永远不要在运气正旺时离开赌桌
I won the round robin tournament.
我赢了循环锦标赛
Oh, that's fantastic.
太棒了
I wish we could have been there...
我真希望我们能去
But at least you're on a better career path.
但至少你得到了一份更好的工作
Coach King wants to enroll me
金教练想把我招入
in a tennis academy at Coral Gables.
科勒尔·盖布尔斯的网球俱乐部
It's super-hard to get into.
那里超级难进的
It's where all the best players train.
所有最棒的球员都是在那里训练的
It's a four-hour drive,
那里离家有四个小时的车程
so I'd have to move there for the year.
所以我要离开家去那里一年
Move?
离开家
But you're only 10.
但是你才十岁啊
That's why I don't want to do it.
这就是为什么我不愿意去
I mean, if it's okay with you.
如果你们同意的话
It's okay with us.
我们同意
Uh, Emery, are you sure about this?
埃默里 你确定你要这样做么
Yeah. I'd miss you guys too much.
是的 我想我会非常想你们的
Great.
太棒了
Well, whatever you want to do, we support you.
无论你想做什么 我们都支持你
Thanks. Tennis is fun and stuff,
谢谢 网球很有趣而且让我过得很充实
but there are a lot of things I want to do,
但是我还有许多想做的事情
like flying around the world as a flight attendant.
比如当一名空乘人员环游世界
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表