剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
We don't want another... "Shaq fu."
我们不想再出现一次和"功夫鲨鱼"一样的悲剧
Check out the latest endorsement I just had to reject --
看一下我最新拒绝签署的担♥保♥书
Shaq-uila.
沙舌兰
Nice. Basketball-shaped tequila.
不错 篮球形状的龙舌兰
It seemed like a good idea at the time.
那时候看看这是个很好的创意
Uh, speaking of basketball,
呃 说到篮球
Doesn't the season start in a couple weeks?
新赛季马上就要开始了吧
Oh, yeah. I mean...
噢 是的 我的意思是...
You look a lot bigger in person.
你真人看起来要更壮一点
Well, wait till you see Charles Barkley's fat ass.
你那是没看到查尔斯 巴克利的大屁♥股♥
I just have to skip third lunch.
我只要不吃第三顿午餐
I’ll snap right back into shape.
分分钟就能恢复身材
Okay, enough basketball sports. Let's talk business.
好吧 别扯篮球了 让我们聊回生意
Yes, I heard you and Freddie talking behind the wall.
是的 我在听到了你们和弗雷迪在墙那头的谈话
I’m very impressed, and for that,
我印象深刻 为此
I’ll give you $500 off -- $18,500.
我将给你们500刀的优♥惠♥ 18500刀
$18,100.
18100刀
$18,400.
18400刀
$18,200 and free car washes for a year.
18200刀含一年免费洗车
$18,250...
18250刀…
and a pair of fuzzy dice for the rearview mirror.
含一对后视玩具
Deal.
成交
Let go of my hand, lady.
把我的手放开 女士
Just one more thing.
还有一件事想跟你说
You got shaq's autograph?!
你拿到了大鲨鱼的签名?!
On his big shoe.
还是在他的大鞋上签的呢
But I -- I can't -- no, wait. I -- yeah.
不不不 但是 我不可以 等等 我 好啊
I got to calm this down. I got to calm this mess down.
爷得冷静冷静 爷想静静了
Oh, we'd take you to meet him,
我们也想带你去见他
But he just left to clean up
但是他得收拾
a big mess at Shaq Motors Nashville.
他的在纳什维尔的大鲨鱼车行的一个大乱子
Some raccoons got into the Corollas.
有浣熊钻进了他们的卡罗拉里了
That makes sense. Shaq is great with animals.
有道理 大鲨鱼很擅长于跟小动物打交道
At least I still got this tank!
其码我还有这只大鞋
I can't wait to show Emery and Evan!
我简直迫不及待的想给埃默里和埃文看这个了!
You know, a few years from now,
你知道吗 很多年以后
you can sell that thing for a lot of money.
这只鞋就会特别值钱了
It's not about the money.
这跟钱没关系
I'd never sell this shoe.
我永远也不会把这个鞋卖♥♥掉的
It means way too much...
它对我来说...
to me.
意义重大
My beanie buddies!
我的小伙伴们!
Oinker! Tina!
慕容狗蛋! 紫宫初雪!
I know it was hard selling that shoe,
我知道对你来说卖♥♥那只鞋并不容易
but you did the right thing.
但是你做的很对
You're a good brother.
你真是一个好哥哥
I had it in my hand.
我都把它握在了我的手里
I fit my entire face inside of it.
我都把我的脸塞了进去
It smelled like pizza.
它闻起来像披萨一样
I love this car.
我爱这个车
and no one made any money off of it.
也没有人通过这辆车赚钱
So, I'll take the grease to the dump
所以 我把油拿到垃圾箱
and then drop Eddie off at practice.
带埃迪去练篮球
And I'll take Evan and Emery to the store,
那我就跟埃默里和埃文一起去商店
then we'll pick up grandma from the hand surgeon.
然后我们从医生那接上祖母
This car is too nice to drive.
这辆车太好了 不适合开
Let's just all just jam in the van.
咱们还是在那辆小货车里面挤着吧
Alright everybody take a seat.
很好现在 所有人都坐下吧
We took a loss today, and there's no way around it.
我们今天遭受的损失 这是无法避免的
Today, they were better than us.
今天 他们打败了咱们
but you know what?
但是你知道吗?
That's only one car.
那只是区区一辆车
Out there, there are 387 more new and pre-owned cars,
世界上 有387辆个更多的 崭新的或者是二手车
each one of them looking for a warm garage to call home.
每一辆车心中都有一个梦想 希望有一个温暖的车♥库♥能当作家
Who's gonna get them home?
谁会把它们的梦想实现?
Is it you, Barbara?
是你吗 芭芭拉?
Randy? William? Freddie?
兰迪? 威廉姆? 弗雷迪?
As a matter of fact, Freddie, you're fired, you know.
说起来 弗雷迪 你被解雇了 滚粗去
Get out, Freddie!
滚粗去啊 弗雷迪
Okay.
好伐
I'm just playing, Freddie. Sit down.
逗你玩呢 弗雷迪 坐下来
Sit down. I'm just playing. Okay.
坐下坐下 我就是逗你玩呢 好伐
But seriously, you've got to get your ass together.
不过 说真的 你们得努力奋斗走上人生巅峰啊
Listen -- I believe in what we're doing here,
听着 我相信咱们所做的 是很棒的
and I know you do, too.
我也知道你们也相信咱们所做的事业
Remember who you sell for.
记住你卖♥♥东西是为了谁
Remember the name that's embroidered
记住在你们的T恤前面
on the front of your shirts -- Shaquille...
绣着的名字 -- 沙奎尔...
Shaquille.
沙奎尔
...O'neal... ...O'neal...
奥尼尔 奥尼尔
...motor cars. ...motor cars.
...汽车店 ...汽车店
Now say it together.
现在连在一起说
Shaquille O'neal motor cars.
沙奎尔 奥尼尔汽车店
Thank you.
谢谢你们
Raise this damn door!
怎么还不把门改高点!
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表