剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
"The head of the family is the one with the tail."
"有尾巴的这位先森才是家里的老大"
God, I want to see this.
天呀 我要看这部
Finding everything okay, louis?
没啥问题吧 路易斯?
Oh, uh, yep.
喔 恩 没什么问题
Thanks, corey. Just browsing.
多谢关心 科雷 我就随便看看
In the critter capers section?
呃 在动物喜剧区吗?
Oh.
哦
I thought it said "Criterion capers."
我看成经典喜剧了啦
Like silent french police dramas.
像那个法国探长的默剧
inspector.
"糊涂大侦探"
oh, here's the movie I was looking for.
哦 我一直在找这部电影呢
"La choffey."
"精灵之嗝"(这短语在法语里是小精灵的意思)
"La chouffe."
是"精灵之歌♥"
Gnome's folly. It's a great choice.
这地精蠢呆了 你真有眼光
See, this is why
看吧 这就是为什么
you're one of our favorite customers, louis.
你是我们最受欢迎的顾客之一 路易斯
You get film.
你 总是能发现好电影
Most of the other people who come in here,
很多来这儿的人
they just want the latest Mel Gibson movie
只是想找梅尔·吉布森的最新电影
or something with cars fighting.
或是些车啊 追来追去的电影
But not you.
但你不是
You're one of us.
你跟我们一样有品位
I really am.
我也这么觉得
Oh, okay, you have a $2 late fee on "Das boot."
噢 好吧 你还欠了两美元的《潜艇风暴》滞纳金
But, uh, since you're a fellow cinephile,
但是 你懂得 你可是和咱志趣相投的影迷啊
I'm just gonna go ahead
那我就帮你
And das boot that right off your account.
把这笔账"一笔勾销"了吧
I understand that reference.
我懂你的梗
Uh, and your other rentals are due back tuesday.
对了 你借的其他片子周二就到期 记得还哦
Other rentals?
其他片子?
Somebody from your family came in last week
上周你家里人来这儿了
and rented a bunch of movies.
还租了一堆电影
What? Who?
什么? 谁?
Our store policy says we can't reveal our customers' identities
我们店里不允许我们透露顾客的身份
or any specifics on the account,
或者他们账户的其他信息
But I can tell you they have terrible taste.
但我跟你说 他们的品位烂到不行
If it were up to me, they'd be due back never.
要是我说了算 我不用他们还了
But it's not.
但不是我说了算
So, it's tuesday.
那 周二记得还啊
Eddie, up now! School!
埃迪 赶紧起床啊! 要去上学啦!
Who's eddie?
埃迪是哪位?
I'm dorf.
我是多尔夫
"Leonard, keep your eye on the ball."
"雷纳德 盯紧球啊"
I don't know who that is, but I don't have time for jokes.
我不知道你在演谁 但我没时间跟你开玩笑
Stop playing invalids and get dressed.
别再装病号♥了 赶紧穿好衣服啊
Okay, who was it?
好吧 到底是谁?
Who used my card to rent movies?
是谁用了我的会员卡去租电影?
Just tell me who it was.
告诉我是谁就行了
I won't be mad.
我不会生气的
come on.
拜托
I know one of you took my card, went to the video store,
我知道是你们之中的一个家伙 拿了我的卡 去了录像店
embarrassed me in front of Corey.
让我在科雷面前出丑
Louis, nobody knows what you're talking about.
路易斯 没人懂你在说什么玩意儿
Let the boys focus on their breakfast.
就让孩子们赶紧把早餐吃完吧
Staring contest.
干瞪眼比赛开始
I didn't know. It's too early to compete.
我不造啊 现在就比太早了啊
Too late. I'm staring at you!
晚了 我已经开始瞪你了
Eddie, stop distracting Evan.
埃迪 别再分散埃文注意力了
He has a spelling test. He needs to eat.
他今天有个拼写测试 他得吃点东西
You can still eat, right, Evan?
你可以一边吃一边瞪眼 对吧 埃文?
I never wanted this.
我从没想过要这样
I'll wait outside.
我先去外面等你们吧
Game over.
游戏结束了
Now move.
赶紧走
We tied!
我们打了个平手!
Okay, come on. We got to go.
好啦 快点 我们得出发了
Let's go. Come on, please.
动作麻利点 好不
Mom. I need you to sign this.
妈 你得在这上面签个字
I'm not gonna sign another doctor's note
我不会再给你签什么
granting you permission to eat two lunches.
让你吃两份午餐的医生证明了
It's my permission slip for my history-class field trip.
这是我的历史户外课的同意书啦
Field trips are just paid vacations for teachers.
户外课只不过是那些老师的带薪休假啦
I don't pay taxes so they can walk around a museum
让他们带着我们的孩子在博物馆里乱转
telling our children
然后告诉他们这幅罐头的画是多么的好看
that a painting of a soup can is beautiful.
这我可不买♥♥账
What?! But...
虾米? 可是...
When your class goes on the field trip,
你们班去上户外课的时候
you can just do clc in the library.
你就待图书馆学点中文啊
End of discussion. Okay.
就这样打住 行了
You never let me do anything.
你从来都不让我做任何事
Louis, I'm going with Honey to the mall to run some errands.
路易斯 我要跟蜜儿去商场办点儿事
Maybe I'll eat a pretzel or a doughnut.
可能我就在那里吃份椒盐卷饼或是个甜甜圈了
Okay! Just finishing my coffee,
知道了 等我把咖啡喝完
and then I'm off to work like normal.
我就像平时一样去上班啦
Just as soon as I find those tapes.
就在我找到那些录像带之后
What the hell?
什么鬼?
So many nipples.
怎么那么多"奶奶"
Ah! Don't lift him by the neck, louis.
啊! 你抬它的时候别抓它脖子啊 路易斯
Lift him by the sphenoid.
抓蝶骨就好了
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
做的不错
Uh, marvin, I actually just came over
对了 马文 实际上 我这次过来
to ask your advice about something.
是想让你给我一些建议
Uh, okay. What a beauty.
啊 好了 真美啊
You know, I got him when he was drinking water.
你知道吗 我打死它的时候 它正在喝水呢
Pow. That's why his tongue's out.
砰 这就是为什么它舌头是露出来的
anyway, what were you saying?
嗯 你刚刚说什么?
Oh, um, does Honey ever...
哦 嗯 蜜儿有没有...
look at other men?
看过别的男人?
Why?
怎么这么问?
What the hell did you hear?
你♥他♥妈♥的听说什么了?
Nothing.
没听说什么
Uh, it's just... I found some tapes
呃 只是... 我在杰西卡那半边床的底下
under jessica's side of the bed.
找到了一些录影带
Shirtless-men tapes.
都是些半裸男人的录像带
Shirtless-men tapes?
半裸男人的录影带?
Action movies.
都是动作片
Stallone, Schwarzenegger, Van Damme.
史泰龙 施瓦辛格 尚格云顿
Oh. Uh-huh.
哦 啊哈哈
And you're worried that you're not giving jessica
所以你就担心自己没有满足
the macho action-movie energy she clearly craves.
杰西卡对动作片里的那种男性阳刚之气的渴望
You know, now that I hear it out loud,
和你说 现在听到有人把这感觉说出来
It does sound kind of crazy.
还真的有点儿想多了啊
No, it doesn't.
不 你没有想多
You should be worried.
你是应该为此担心
What? She probably kept it a secret from you
什么? 可能她是因为不想伤害你的感情
because she didn't want to hurt your feelings,
才瞒着你不说的
which you shouldn't even have in the first place.
可是你完全不应该觉得自己被伤害了
Maybe you're right, marvin.
也许你是对的 马文
Tonight, I'm going to sit her down and really talk it out.
今晚 我要和她坐下来 好好谈谈
Talk?
谈?
That's what got you into this mess.
你就是因为这样 才会遇到这种问题的
They're action heroes, not talking heroes.
你看他们都是动作英雄 不是嘴炮英雄啊
You want to solve the problem, you got to act.
你要想解决问题 就得用实际行动
You think I took that stag to tea
你以为我是和那头鹿喝了个茶
dnd floated the idea of mounting his head on my wall?
然后心血来潮就把它的脑袋挂在墙上的吗?
No. I just did it.
不 我就是直接开了一枪
Pow!
砰!
You want to stop jessica from watching those tapes?
你想让杰西卡不要再看那些片子吗?
You got to show her you can be that kind of a man.
那你就要证明给她看 你就是那样的男人
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表