剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
That's your cue.
到你出场了
Oh. Great.
噢 好的
Wait.
等一下
Where are your visual aids? Your charts? Your props?
你的视觉工具呢? 你没准备图表? 没准备小道具?
I don't have any.
都没有啊
Emery, you don't just speak to people's ears.
埃默里 你不能只是让观众听到你的演讲内容
You speak to their eyes.
你还要让他们真切的看到
Give me your speech. I'll show you how it's done.
把你的演讲稿给我 我教你怎么做
"Good afternoon, Palms Elementary School."
"各位棕榈小学的老师同学们 下午好"
I'm sorry. I can't do this.
不好意思 我做不到
Dad, that's my speech!
爸爸 那是我的演讲稿哎!
Dad!
爸!
I had prepared some remarks,
虽然我准备了稿子
but instead, I'm going to speak from the heart.
但是我决定不用了 我准备发自内心跟大家聊聊
And then the real speech is on your hand.
然后我们把真正的稿子写在手上
Ohh.
哎哟
That's good.
不错哟
And you swapped out my speech with the pages you ripped up.
然后你就用你刚刚撕烂的稿子换出我的演讲
Right?
对吗?
Hey, what's that alien's name?
嘿 那个外星人叫啥名啊?
You ready?
准备好了吗?
I'm ready.
准备好了
Hello, Mother.
嘿 母上大人
Funny story. Eddie!
跟你说个好玩的事 埃迪!
Hi. Your mom called and invited me to play mahjong.
嗨 你妈妈给我打了电♥话♥还邀请我来打麻将
She insisted that I come over.
她坚持让我过来
Insisted.
非来不可
I love this girlfriend of yours, Eddie.
我真的爱死了你这个女朋友了 埃迪
She never feeds Grandma any good tiles.
她从不让你奶奶过好牌
Who's this?
这是谁啊?
Hi. I'm, uh ...
嗨 我是 额...
She's, uh, selling Girl Scout cookies.
她是 嗯 卖♥♥女童子军饼干的
Cookies? Cookies?
饼干? 饼干?
Nope, we're all good.
不用了 我们不需要
Thanks, stranger! See yourself out! Bye-bye!
谢谢你了 陌生人! 自己出去吧! 拜拜!
Eddie!
埃迪!
You didn't ask Alison if she wanted cookies.
你还没问艾莉森她要不要饼干呢
Alison?
艾莉森?
Do you have anything lemon?
你有柠檬味的吗?
I love lemon.
我超爱柠檬的
Hi, Eddie.
嗨 埃迪
Change your mind about those Thin Mints?
改变主意想买♥♥那些巧克力面小点心了?
I'm sorry. I just ... My mom looked so happy.
对不起 我只是...我妈妈那么开心
I don't know. I just panicked.
我不知道 我就有点惊慌失措了
Where's Audrey? Still at my house.
奥德丽呢? 还在我家呢
I said I had to go to the bathroom,
我跟他们说我得上厕所
turned on the water, and crawled out the window.
然后打开了水 从窗户爬出来的
Eddie, hurry up!
埃迪 快点啊!
Are you in line for the bathroom?
你是在排队上厕所吗?
Yeah. I like waiting in line.
是啊 我喜欢排队
It's like being in a really slow parade.
感觉就像参加慢速游♥行♥一样
You know what I hate? Line cutters.
你知道我最讨厌什么吗? 插队的人
You know who they're really cutting?
你知道他们其实是在插谁的队吗?
Themselves. Themselves.
他们自己 他们自己
Come on!
拜托!
Your mom's so happy with Audrey. I'd just be a disappointment.
你妈妈和奥德丽在一起时那么开心 我会让她失望的
I guess tomorrow at your brother's graduation,
我想明天在你弟弟的毕业典礼上
we just pretend we don't know each other.
我们还是假装不认识吧
Yeah, I guess.
是啊 只能这样了
Well, I better get going.
我得走了
If the water bill's too high, we all get grounded.
水费要是太高的话 我们都会被禁足的
What a crowd.
人真多啊
I don't know which I like more, the pomp or the circumstance.
我都分不清我到底更喜欢哪个了 是排场还是氛围了
Alison!
艾莉森!
Alison!
艾莉森!
We need to get your girlfriend some pork bone stew,
我们得给你女朋友炖点猪骨汤
help her hearing.
对听力好
Alison!
艾莉森!
Hi, Eddie.
嗨 埃迪
Hi, Reba.
嗨 丽芭
I heard about your dating mess.
我听说你的约会搞得一团乱啊
It's the talk of the band.
乐队的人都在传哦
Sounds like the whole thing's FUBAR.
听起来好像整件事就是FUBAR
Fudged Up Beyond All Reba.
丽芭胡编乱造超越一切
Have a nice summer.
暑假玩的开心
You, too.
你也是啊
Hopefully when I get back, you'll have realized...
希望等我回来的时候 你会发现...
Those girls are poison
这些女孩都是毒瘤
Never trust a big butt and a smile. Poison.
永远都别相信大屁屁和笑脸 毒瘤
Poison.
毒瘤
Reba.
丽芭
Why aren't you wearing your new suit?
你为什么不♥穿♥那件新西装?
Good question.
问得好
Why aren't I wearing my new suit, Grandma?
我为什么不♥穿♥新西装呢 奶奶?
Welcome to the Palms Elementary School class of 1996 graduation!
欢迎各位莅临棕榈小学1996年度毕业典礼
And before we begin, a quick announcement.
在我们正式开始前 我先简单说点事情
Uh, Billy Sanders, I've just been informed
比利 桑德斯 我刚刚得知
that you got a "D" On your last art project, so...
你最后一场艺术考试得了个"D" 所以...
You let us down, Billy!
你太让我们失望了 比利!
Okay!
好了!
Please give a warm welcome to your valedictorian, Emery Huang!
让我们以热烈的掌声欢迎我们的优秀毕业生致辞 黄 埃默里!
Yeah, that's my boy!
好哎 那是我儿子!
Good afternoon.
下午好
Fourscore and three semesters ago...
在八十 三个学期前...
I'm sorry. I can't do this.
对不起 我做不到
He's doing it.
他开始了
I'd prepared a speech,
我虽然准备了演讲稿
but instead I wanted to speak from the heart.
但我现在想好好说说心里话
So, I'd like to take a few moments
所以 我想花一点时间
to recognize the people
来感谢那些
who helped me become the person I am...my family.
帮助我成长的人...我的家人
My dad for giving me the confidence
感谢我的爸爸
to come out of my shell.
感谢他给我自信让我开朗乐观
My grandma.
感谢我的奶奶
And my little brother, Evan,
还感谢我弟弟 埃文
for teaching me that class comes in all sizes.
是他教会我课程不分大小
He said my name in the microphone.
他刚用麦克风说了我的名字
I'm famous!
我要火了!
And my mom for always wanting what's best
还有我的妈妈 感谢她一直以来
for me and my brothers.
想让我和我的兄弟们成为最好的
And my brother Eddie
还有我哥哥 埃迪
for being honest and always speaking his mind.
感谢他一直诚实待我 那么坦率
And thank you to everyone else who supported me.
感谢所有曾经支持过我的人
You've all been real, real nice.
你们真的都非常 非常好
That's not my girlfriend! I don't like your girlfriend!
那女孩其实根本不是我女朋友! 我其实根本就不喜欢你女朋友!
And now a medley by the Orlando Youth Orchestra.
下面请奥兰多青年交响乐团给我们带来歌♥曲串烧
Wait. I thought you loved my girlfriend.
等下 我以为你喜欢我女朋友
She's perfect.
她很完美
I just didn't realize how boring that would be.
我只是原来没意识到那种完美会这么无趣
She's like tofu.
她就像豆腐
She absorbs flavor. Got none of her own.
吸收各种滋味 却没有自己的味道
You need someone... with more personality, Eddie.
你需要一个... 更有个性的女孩子 埃迪
Like you.
像你一样的
I'm confused.
我都糊涂了
She's not your girlfriend?
她不是你女朋友?
No. The real Alison freaked out
不是 真正的艾莉森听我说
when I told her you wanted me to date a Chinese girl.
你想要我找个中国女孩子就吓坏了
I suppose you don't have to date someone who is Chinese.
我觉得你不是一定要找个中国人
She just has to act Chinese in here.
只要她有一颗中国心就好了
So, if the girl I met isn't your girlfriend, then who is?
那 我见的女孩子不是你女朋友 那你女朋友是谁?
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表