剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
and everyone made fun of him for not being naked?
大家都嘲笑他不肯脱♥光♥吗?
Please.
拜托
Louis was the first one to strip nude.
路易斯是第一个脱♥光♥的
He arrived nude.
他就是光着进来的
I'm proud of my body.
我为自己的身材骄傲
So, what really happened?
那么 到底发生了什么?
Okay. Yes. I'll go.
那好吧 好 我去
Say bye to Mom for me!
替我对妈妈说再见!
You said yes?
你说自己会去?
In the middle of a Chinese polite fight?!
在中国式的谦让大战中?!
That was so selfish of you.
你真是太自私了
You should have sacrificed.
你应该做出牺牲的
I did sacrifice!
我确实做出牺牲了
I took on the responsibility
我承担了到这里来的那一个
of being the one who got to come here.
应该承担的责任
I worked hard, got a job, sent money back,
我努力做事 找到工作 寄钱回家
not just to you, but to the whole family.
不只是寄钱给你 还寄钱给一大家子
Would you have done that?
你能做到吗?
I don't know. I never got the opportunity.
我不知道 我压根就没机会知道
You did.
是你得到了机会
You took my coming to America as an excuse to not succeed.
你把是我来的美国作为自己一事无成的借口
That's why it took you so long to get it together.
这也是是你要花那么长时间才让自己的生活步入正轨的原因
But you have a great job now!
但你现在有了一个很好的工作
You're about to get married.
也很快就要结婚了
Your life turned out fine.
你的生活现在也过得很好啊
Eventually, it did!
历经时日 终于
But who knows what my life could have become?!
但是当初谁知道我的生活可能会变成什么样?
Maybe we would have sat next to my mullet at the restaurant.
也许我们会坐在有我的头像的餐馆里
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
Free HBO is almost over, and Alison's leaving in 11 days.
HBO免费活动就要结束了 艾莉森11天之后也要走了
So I came in to tell you that I give up.
所以我来是告诉你们我决定放弃了
But also to ask you... to join me.
同时也请你们... 和我和好如初
You're just saying that 'cause you want to watch your show.
你刚刚说的是'因为你想看你的电视节目'
True, true.
是的 没错
But...I also don't want to be like Dad and Uncle Gene.
但是... 我不想像爸爸和金叔叔那样
I don't want this to be our hot springs.
我不想这件事成为我们的温泉事件
I have no idea what that means.
我没搞清楚你这是什么意思
We're brothers. We're all each other has.
我们是兄弟 我们是彼此的唯一
Mom divided us, but let's come together...
妈妈将我们分成3个 但是让我们凝聚在一起...
like Voltron.
就像战神金刚(改编自日本动漫的美国动画片)一样
I'm the leg!
那我就是腿
Do you want to talk about it?
你想要谈谈吗?
No. I've done enough talking today.
不 我今天已经说得太多了
Okay. Good night.
那好 晚安
Louis, stop mumbling.
路易斯 不要嘟嘟囔囔
Say words or don't say words.
有话就说没话就安静点
I feel bad.
我感觉很糟糕
And what if Gene's right?
如果也许金是对的呢?
You have nothing to feel bad about.
你没有什么需要感觉糟糕的
But his life would probably be better if he came here.
但是如果是他来美国也许他的生活会比现在过得好
You don't know that!
这个是谁也不知道的事情!
Besides, only one of you was gonna get the opportunity.
还有 你们两个只有一个可以得到那个机会
Why shouldn't it be you?
为什么你就不应该得到那个机会呢?
I guess...
也是...
If you hadn't come here, we never would have met.
如果你没来美国 我们就不会遇见
I don't regret the decision you made.
我不为你当初做的决定感到遗憾
You have nothing to apologize for.
你也没什么需要道歉的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Unless you want to set a good example for the boys.
除非你是想要给孩子们树立一个好榜样
I hate being an adult.
我讨厌做个大人
Me, too.
我也是
I'm lying. I love it.
我骗你的 我喜欢做个大人
I love every aspect of it.
做个大人的一切我都喜欢
Ma, have you seen Gene?
妈 你看到金了吗?
I can't find him.
我找不到他了
You better recognize!
你最好能认出来
Shh!
嘘!
Don't laugh so loud. You'll wake Mom and Dad.
别笑那么大声 你会吵醒妈妈和爸爸的
Just snap instead of laugh.
想笑的时候打响指
I don't care for all the bad language,
我对所有糟糕语言没兴趣
but this is just as educational as "Square One."
但这个像普通语言一样也是有教育意义的
I'm just glad he doesn't do lame Asian jokes.
我只是很高兴他不再开蹩脚的关于亚洲人的玩笑
I don't care what time it is.
我不管现在是几点
I'm calling Alison now.
我要给艾莉森打电♥话♥
We still h...
我们还有...
I need to call the airline.
我要给航♥空♥公♥司♥打电♥话♥
What's going on?
这是怎么了?
Gene went back to Taiwan.
金回台♥湾♥了
He left this note uninviting us to the wedding.
他留了个字条说不邀请我们参加他的婚礼
And he took Grandma.
他还带走了奶奶
Forever?
不带回来了?
No! Just for the wedding.
不是! 只是带去参加婚礼
So, why do you need to call the airline?
那 你为什么要打电♥话♥给航♥空♥公♥司♥?
Because I need to make things right with my brother.
因为我想让搞好我和弟弟关系
We're all going to Taiwan.
我们要一起都去台♥湾♥
Good.
好啊
I'm gonna get my $200 back.
我要去要回我的200刀
Turn off the race riot and start packing.
关掉种族暴♥乱♥的节目马上收拾行李
You're going to Taiwan?!
你要去台♥湾♥?
But I leave for band camp in 10 days!
可是我10天后就要去参加乐队露营了!
It's okay. I'm gonna get myself a phone card,
没关系的 我会给自己准备一张电♥话♥卡
and I'll call you every day.
会每天给你打电♥话♥
I'll even try to fax you when possible.
如果有可能我还会尽量给你发传真
But you're gonna need to set up an account at Kinko's.
但是你需要在Kinko's(金考快印,提供一站式文件处理的全球连锁公♥司♥)上注册个账户
There's one right by my dad's work.
我爸爸已经有一个工作用的账户了
And when I get back,
等我回来之后
you and I will still have half a day together,
你和我还有半天的时间在一起
and we'll spend our summer talking about Chris Rock then.
我们可以在那个时候一起讨论克里斯·洛克度过我们的暑假
♪ Tell me what ya gonna do
♪ 告诉我你会做怎么做
♪ When it ain't nowhere to run
♪ 当你并不是无处可逃
♪ When judgment comes for you
♪ 当大家都在对你评头论足
♪ When judgement comes for you
♪ 当大家都在对你评头论足
♪ Now tell me what ya gonna do
♪ 告诉我你会怎么做
♪ When it ain't nowhere to hide?
♪ 当你并不是无处可藏
♪ When judgment comes for you
♪ 当大家都在对你评头论足
♪ Cause it's gonna come for you?
♪ 因为这也会发生在你身上
♪ Let's all bring it in for Wally Eazy-E, Uncle Charlie
♪ 让我们把那些都带给埃里克·林恩·赖特 查理大叔
So... what's up, Trent?
这... 是怎么了 特伦特?
I just got a call from my cousin.
我刚刚接了表弟的电♥话♥
The Browns are leaving Cleveland.
布朗一家要离开克利夫兰(美国城市)了
Smokin'.
冒着烟呢
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表