剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, man. Dinner's pesky.
晚餐最讨厌了
Dinner always gets me.
晚餐总是把我难住
She really does a lot, doesn't she?
她真的付出很多 不是吗
Well, I mean, she's able to
她之所以能做这么多
because you're there to support her.
都是因为你支持她
That's why you guys are such a great team.
所以你们才是很棒的组合
Coming, dear!
我来了 亲爱的
Why does he keep doing that?
他为什么一直这么说
He never comes.
他就没来帮忙过
Stop. You don't have to do that.
停 你不用这么做
What are you doing here? I thought you were out.
你在这干嘛 我以为你不干了
What's that?
那是什么
Just open it.
打开看看
I went to your investment property
我去了趟你投资的房♥子
and I re-took the pictures for the broker's magazine
给中介杂♥志♥重新拍了照片
so you can still make your deadline.
你还能赶上截止日期
I can see the house.
我能看见房♥子了
That's all I wanted --
这就是我想要的
pictures where you can see the house!
可以看见房♥子的照片
New sheets?
新床单
We're burning the old ones.
把旧的都烧了
Neither of us should have to do any more laundry tonight.
我们俩今晚都不用洗床单了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I guess I'm not as evolved as I thought I was.
我没有我自己以为的那么开明
I don't want to just say we're a team.
我不想只是嘴上说我们是个组合
I want us to actually be equal partners.
而希望我们成为真正平等的拍档
Me too.
我也是
Come here, Team Jessi-Lou.
过来抱抱 杰西路队
That's not bad.
听起来还不错
It's like a country girl who has sex too young.
就像一个太早失身的乡村女孩
No, you can't hug me. I have lice.
你不能抱我 我有虱子
Then we'll have lice together.
那我们就一起有虱子
Louis, I just want you to know
路易斯 想告诉你一声
that if you get lice,
如果你长了虱子
I'm putting you outside with Eddie.
你就到外面和埃迪一起
I know. I've always known.
我懂 一直都懂
Mom, Dad, come here!
妈妈 爸爸 快过来
Let's do this, Clyde.
开始吧 克莱德
You got this, buddy.
你可以的 伙计
There we go! You got it, Clyde!
开始咯 你可以的 克莱德
Come on, Clyde! Oh!
加油 克莱德
I knew he could do it!
我就知道它能做到
You did it, Clyde. I knew he could do it!
成功了 克莱德 我就知道它能做到
You did it, Clyde.
成功了 克莱德
This Pizza is so good.
这披萨太好吃了
Sucks.
太逊了
Man, Eddie.We really came through in a pinch.
埃迪 我们在紧要关头赢回来了
How could you pull off that crazy fake.
你是怎么搞定那些假动作的
And then sink a three-pointer?
还进了个三分球
I don't know,-- maybe the lice shampoo gave me superpowers, like spiderman.
我不清楚 也许是去虱洗发水赋予我超能力 就像蜘蛛侠
This could be my origin story.
这也许是我的起源故事啊
I'm probably learning how to harness my powers.
我可能还在学习如何使用我的超能力
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表