剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
Help, help, I'm being attacked!
救命啊 救命啊 我要被人袭击了
You're not being attacked.
才没有人要袭击你
She's not being attacked.
没有人要袭击她
Nobody help this idiot.
都别来帮这个蠢货
You are a crazy lady.
你真是个疯女人
I can't believe somebody gave you a driver's license
我简直不敢相信有人会给你发驾照
Because you're an unfit driver and an idiot.
因为你是个不合格的司机 而且还是个蠢货
Mommy?
妈咪
Oh, hi, mom.
噢 嗨 老妈
Hi, J.J.
嗨 J.J
Oh. Hi, mrs. Huang. Hi, J.J.
噢 嗨 黄太太 你好啊 J.J
You don't have to drive all the way up to school.
你不用开到学校去的
You can just drop us off here.
我们在这里就可以下车
Here? Why? It's just calmer here.
这里吗 为什么呀 因为这里更加安静些
Is this about yesterday?
是因为昨天的事吗
Listen, sometimes when one adult is right,
听着 有时候呢 当一个大人是正确的时候
They have to tell the other adult
他就得去告诉另一个大人
That they're wrong.
他做错了
But that was my best friend's mom.
但那是我死党的妈妈呀
Well, she drives like your worst friend's mom.
呃 她开车开得像是你死对头的妈妈
The traffic disputes of adults
大人们在交通上的争论
Have no impact on the friendships of children.
对孩子们的友谊没有影响
Of course.
早想到了
Bye, mom.
拜拜 老妈
Bye, mom. Bye.
妈妈再见 拜拜
Hey, evan.
嘿 埃文
Hi, J.J.
嗨 J.J
You have a raisin on your neck.
你脖子上粘了个葡萄干
Oh.
噢
It's from breakfast. Ha!
吃早餐的时候粘上的 哈哈
Good. Now I have your fingerprints
很好 现在我有你的指纹了
In case I need to send them to the state.
说不定我要把它送到车管所去
Evan's not invited to
这周我家J.J的生日聚会
J.J.'s birthday party this weekend.
没有邀请埃文
Son, welcome to the flavor dome.
儿子 欢迎来到味觉天堂
Cool. When do we eat.
真棒 我们什么时候开吃
When the chili tells us it's ready.
这要看辣酱什么时候好
This is the start of a family legacy,
这是家族传承的开始
Like when an italian grandmother
就像一个意大利的老祖母
Passes down a meatball recipe.
把肉丸子的配方传给下一代一样
It's like, um,
就像 嗯
"Mama louis!"
“路易斯妈妈”
now, let's start
好了 我们开始吧
By chopping up these onions.
先切洋葱
Whoa.
哇哦
You're gonna let me use this knife?
你要让我用这把刀吗
Of course. You're my apprentice.
当然啦 你是我的学徒
Any last words?
还有什么遗言吗
Uh, maybe we work on some knife skills first, okay?
呃 我们还是先学学怎么用刀吧 好吗
All right.
好了
Not bad. Not bad at all.
不错 确实是啊
what are you doing?
你在干嘛啊
We spent forever on that!
我们做了这么久
Eddie, what were your first words
埃迪 你刚尝到辣酱的时候
After you tried the chili?
说的第一句话是什么
I said, "Not bad."
我说了“不错”啊
Exactly.
没错
"Not bad" Isn't good enough.
“没错”就是不够好
And "Good" Isn't good enough, either.
“好”也是不够好
Marvin is out there cooking a wild boar right now --
马文现在在外面煮野猪肉
A pig from the forest.
从森林抓来的野猪
We need to reach higher
如果我们想赢得金奖的话
If we want that golden stockpot.
我们要比他更胜一筹
Okay, dad, if we're making this again,
好吧 老爸 如果我们要再来一遍的话
I think we should toast some cumin in some bacon fat
我觉得我们可以在放肉之前
Before we put the meat in.
先在培根里和一点茴香
Let me stop you right there.
你先打住
You know why your mom's not allowed in the dome?
你知道为什么我不让你老妈来跟我一起做吗
Because she futzes.
因为她很无厘头
She adds things.
她老是要加东西
"Oh, how about a little more oregano?
“噢 不如再加点牛至怎么样
Let's add a sprig of rosemary."
再来一小枝迷迭香吧”
No! This isn't a bowl of jazz!
当然不行 这又不是熬腊八粥
Who does that woman think she is,
她以为自己是谁
Deciding who can and can't attend her son's birthday party?
连谁来参加自己儿子生日趴体都要管
She's not god.
她又不是上帝
That's nice.
不错
Stop thinking about your chili!
别再想你的辣椒酱了
How am I supposed to tell Evan
我该怎么告诉埃文
He's not invited to J.J.'s birthday party?
J.J的生日聚会没有邀请他
Just apologize to her.
去和她道个歉吧
Why would I apologize?
我为什么要道歉
She didn't zipper!
是她没有按顺序并车
She's the one who's wrong!
是她做错了啊
Well, what would be wrong
好吧 错误的是
Is if evan didn't go to the party
因为你现在的行为
Because of something you did.
埃文不能去这次的聚会
damn it, marvin!
该死的 马文
Get this beast out of the garage fridge!
快把这头猪从车♥库♥冰箱里弄出去
We need to honor the hog!
我们要尊敬猪
Let's start over.
我们重头开始
I'm jessica, evan's mother.
我是杰西卡 埃文的妈妈
I'm helen.
我是海伦
Helen. That's a pretty name.
海伦 真是个好听的名字
It's like melon, a sweet fruit.
听上去像甜瓜一样 一种很甜的水果
I'm here because I would like to...
我来是想告诉你
Acknowledge a mutual wrongdoing.
我们都犯了错误
Okay...
好吧
You didn't respect the zipper,
你没有按顺序并车
And I lost my temper,
而我暴走了
Even though I was provoked by your error.
但这是由于你的错误引起的
I think I'm being pretty clear.
我觉得我已经说得够清楚了
You're not.
并没有
it is for evan, my angel.
这是为了埃文 我的天使
I am sorry.
对不起
Thank you very much for saying that.
我很高兴你能向我道歉
I-I accept your apology.
我接受你的道歉
Oh, I am so glad we put this behind us.
噢 我们能放下恩怨真是太好了
Evan is so excited for j.J.'s birthday party.
埃文一直很期待J.J的生日趴
Oh, evan still isn't invited. Bye, now.
噢 埃文还是不能来 拜拜啦
Eddie! Why didn't you tell me?
埃迪 你为什么不告诉我
Tell you what? About your dad competing in noco!
告诉你什么 你老爸的比赛
The north orlando chili cook-off.
北奥尔兰的辣酱烹饪大赛
Yeah, he's been making me help him out.
对啊 他还让我给他打下手
Hold on.
等等
He's letting you chili apprentice?
他聘用你做辣酱学徒了吗
All we do is cook chili and not eat any of it.
我们只是做点辣酱 然后再把它们倒进垃圾桶
He keeps on saying it needs to be better,
他一直觉得不满意
But he doesn't take any of my ideas.
但他都不听我的想法
You believe this guy?
看看这个家伙
Two days in a chili kitchen, thinks he knows everything.
才捣鼓了两天的辣酱 就以为自己能上天了
Why would your dad listen to you?
你老爸为什么要听你的
You're not a chef.
你又不是厨师
Yeah, but I know food.
没错 但是我懂食物啊
Blindfold me in a baskin-robbins,
让我蒙着眼尝芭斯罗缤
And I'll name all 31 flavors.
我能尝出所有三十一种味道
You're the apprentice.
你是个学徒
You're supposed to shut up, listen, and learn.
你的就该闭紧嘴巴 竖起耳朵认真学
But I'm not good at any of those things.
但你说的这些我一样都做不到
Forget this.
不管了
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表