剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
Jessica, Honey.
杰西卡 蜜蜜
Mojito? Mojito?
莫吉托 莫吉托
Mojito? Mojito?
莫吉托 莫吉托
Mockito?
莫吉托
Mojito?
莫吉托
Okay, this is silly. Everybody out!
好吧 这太蠢了 所有人都出去
I hope you're all enjoying the mojitos I made
希望大家喜欢我调的莫吉托鸡尾酒
with the fresh mint --
用的是从黛德丽的非法药草园里采来的
From Deidre's illegal herb garden!
新鲜薄荷哦!
Herb gardens aren't permitted in this neighborhood.
这个社区不允许有药草园
Any resident found in possession of one
任何拥有药草园的居民 一经发现
Must be immediately expelled from the hoa.
都要立刻被驱逐出去
Come on, girls, be reasonable.
得了吧 姑娘们 理智一点
It's just a silly herb garden.
不过是个无聊的药草园罢了
And mine was just a silly cow mailbox.
那我的也只是一个无聊的奶牛邮箱咯
I call for a new vote on old business.
那我们重新投一次票吧
All those in favor of cow mailboxes
有谁支持建奶牛邮箱
And above-ground pools?
和地上泳池的?
Yes!
太棒了!
Oh, and Deidre wears a wig.
额 黛德丽还戴着假发
We knew that.
早知道了
Jessica doesn't suspect a thing.
杰西卡一点也没有怀疑
I don't want to get in trouble.
我可不想惹麻烦
You won't.
你不会的
Our plan worked perfectly.
我们的计划进行的太完美了
Your mom doesn't know I planted the idea of a pool in her head,
你妈妈不知道我是故意把泳池的想法塞到她脑子里的
knowing it would turn Deidre against her
这样黛德丽就会反对她
and lead to her downfall.
让她下台
poor Deidre.
可怜的黛德丽
All alone.
孤零零的
The whole neighborhood shunning her.
整个社区都躲着她
Let's see how she likes it.
看她喜不喜欢这种感觉
She'll never disrespect the hoa bylaws again.
她再也不会违法HOA制度了
I have to say I was surprised
不得不说 我有点惊讶
You wanted to take down Deidre, too.
你竟然也想让黛德丽下台
I thought you were friends.
我还以为你们是朋友呢
We power walk together, sure,
我们是一起竞走 没错
But I can't be friends with someone
但是我不会和某个
Who puts their own needs above the association.
把自己利益置于社区之上的人做朋友
Whoa! You two are pulling the strings?
喔 你们两个在暗中捣鬼?
What an unlikely alliance.
意想不到的联盟啊
Hot dog! Didn't see that one coming.
哈哈 没想到啊
Yo. You really hurt dad's feelings.
你太伤爸爸的心了
What are you talking about?
说什么呢?
You told him he was too old
你说他太老了
For that button-up tank top he got.
不适合穿那件系扣的背心
He really loved that thing.
他真的很喜欢那件衣服
You told me to do it.
是你让我这么做的
I said express your frustrations,
我是让你把苦恼说出来
Not ruin a man's life.
不是毁掉别人的生活
I was better off before.
我以前好多了
At least when I kept things in, I wasn't hurting anyone.
至少我沉默的时候 不会伤害别人
I feel terrible.
我感觉糟透了
Emery, wait.
埃默里 等一下
Who's that bear from "The Jungle Book"?
"森林王子"里那头熊叫什么来着?
Baloo?
巴洛?
Yeah. Baloo.
没错 巴洛
Bond girl.
邦女郎
Hello, Jessica.
你好 杰西卡
Deidre?
黛德丽?
How long have you been standing there?
你站在这多久啦?
20, 30 minutes.
20 30分钟
Why are you wearing a black wig?
你干嘛要戴黑色的假发?
Well, since Carol Joan told everyone I wear one,
自从卡萝儿 琼告诉所有人我戴了假发
I figured, why not change things up?
我就想 为什么不改变一下呢?
Deidre, accept it. You lost.
黛德丽 承认吧 你输了
You're not a member of the HOA anymore
你已经不是HOA的成员了
And I get to keep my pool.
我也可以保留我的泳池
Oh, poor Jessica.
可怜的杰西卡
Poor, poor Jessica.
可怜 可怜的杰西卡
Poor, poor, poor, poor...
可怜 可怜 可怜 可怜...
Sorry, I lost my train of thought.
不好意思 我思路断了
What was I saying?
我说到哪了?
Oh, yes.
对了 我想起来了
Poor Jessica.
可怜的杰西卡
You have no idea.
你什么都不知道
No idea about what?
知道什么?
You're getting played.
你被耍了
I'm sorry, dad.
对不起 爸爸
I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.
我不是故意伤你心的
It's okay, son. I know you weren't trying to.
没事 儿子 我知道你不是故意的
Don't worry. I'm never gonna open up like that again.
别担心 我再也不会那样直接了
I always want you to feel like you can be open with me,
我一直想让你知道 你可以对我敞开心扉
Whether I like what you're saying or not.
不管我喜欢不喜欢你说的
Although I'm surprised you got so upset
但我还真没料到
In the pool in the first place.
你当时在泳池会那么激动
It's been a long time since you had one of your outbursts.
你的小宇宙好久都没爆发了
Oh, yeah. Because I have my jars.
是啊 因为我有罐子
My scream jars.
我的尖叫罐
Go on.
所以呢?
Whenever I feel angry,
每当我愤怒
I just come up to my room
我就到房♥间里来
And scream into one of these jars.
对着罐子里头叫
Like this.
像酱子
I usually have one with me at all times,
我通常随身携带一个
But my travel jar couldn't fit in the pocket of my swim trunks.
但泳裤里塞不进我的旅行罐
son, I'm gonna level with you.
儿子 我不想骗你 港真
This is...Strange.
这个 太奇葩了
Like, I-don't-want-to-tell- your-mother strange.
一种我不想让你妈知道的奇葩
Let's come up with a better way to channel your energies,
让我们想个更好的方法来释放你的洪荒之力
A way we're okay with other people knowing about.
一种能让常人可以理解的方式
Mm-hmm.
好啊
That was fun.
这个有意思
Hey. I'm here for the pool party.
我来参加泳池派对啦
I brought crab dip.
我带了蟹糕
I know.
我知道
I know you've both been playing me.
我知道你们俩在耍我
There is no "Pool party."
没泳池派对这回事儿了
How did you find out?
你怎么知道的
Here's a fun twist. Deidre told me.
奇妙的是 黛德丽告诉我的
I was about to go for a swim when deidre stopped by.
我正准备出门游泳的时候 黛德丽刚好在门口
She looked fantastic.
她美极了
Cannot get her out of my head.
存在我深深的脑海里挥之不去
She told me she'd been handling the hoa rejection well,
她说她正努力接受被逐出HOA这件事
Until she noticed she was out of kitty litter.
直到她发现猫砂没了
Always calm in a crisis,
一向的临危不乱的她
Deidre reached for some scrap paper
冒着沾上猫屎的危险
She didn't mind getting cat poop on.
黛德丽打算用废纸代替猫砂
That's when she saw it.
就在那时她看到了
Meow.
喵
Herb gardens installed before august 1988
药草园在1988年八月前就有了
Are grandfathered in,
并被保留至今
And therefore permitted under hoa bylaws.
因此是被HOA规则允许的
Deidre's was planted in '87,
黛德丽的在1987年就种上了
But you already knew that, didn't you
这些你是知道的 不是吗
Evan?
埃文?
Let him go!
别管他
He's afraid to cross the street by himself.
他一个人不敢过马路
This whole time I thought
这段时间我以为
I was the queen controlling the chess board.
我是掌控大局的女王
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表