剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
Mom, why'd you get us the same backpacks?
妈妈,你为什么给我们买♥♥了一样的背包
We look like our aunt just found out about sewing machines.
好像我们姑妈刚学会用缝纫机一样
They were on sale -- four for one.
是大减价 1刀4个
Look, mom, we took a career test at school today.
妈妈 我们今天在学校做了职业测试
It tells us what job is a good fit for our personality.
测试适合我们个性的职业
It's my job to tell you that.
我才能告诉你们合适的工作是什么
Your school has no business --
你们学校根本管不着...
Surgeon General, very good, Evan.
军医处处长 你真棒 埃文
Dang, fool.
别傻了
Even by Chinese standards, you're a nerd.
即使从中国人的角度看 你也是个书呆子
My backpack doesn't agree with you.
我背包才是真♥相♥
Just ignore him, baby.
别理他 宝贝
Soon you will be a doctor with the power of the military.
不久的将来你就是一个有军权的医生
No one expects a coup from the Surgeon General.
没人能料到军医能发起一个政♥变♥
But he'd just be overthrowing Emery,
不过这个政♥变♥肯定能被埃默里瓦解的
who I'm sure got preside-- Flight attendant?
因为埃默里要成为一个...空乘人员?
I like travel, snacks, and being helpful.
我喜欢旅行 零食 并且乐于助人
It checks all the boxes.
这个职业满足了我所有要求
Oh, flight attendants don't even get a seat on the plane.
哦 空乘人员在飞机上连座位都没有
They walk back and forth pushing a cart.
他们推着餐车走来走去
They're the homeless of the sky!
他们是空中的流浪汉
Sir, your lab results are in.
先生 你的化验结果出来了
Your diagnosis -- butt face.
你被诊断为 傻帽
Here, let me help you.
来 我帮你
It's okay, I got it.
没事 我来吧
Here you got, grandma.
给你 外婆
I see you have a magazine.
我看到您有一本杂♥志♥
May I help you with your soda?
需要帮您打开汽水嘛?
Everyone, come on. The Super Bowl is on.
大家快过来 超级碗开始了
But the Super Bowl isn't until the end of the month.
但是超级碗在这个月底才开始啊
It's the Asian Super Bowl.
这是亚洲超级碗
Michael Chang is in the Australian Open.
张德培在澳网比赛
We are witnessing history.
我们将要见证历史
Mm. I prefer Pete Sampras.
嗯 我更喜欢皮特·桑普拉斯
No way!
不会吧
How can you not be a member of the Chang Gang?
你怎么能不是张粉丝团的一员
I had these made.
为我量身定做
You boys are so lucky to have an Asian pro athlete to look up to.
可以崇拜一个亚裔职业运动员 你们这些小崽子真是太幸运了
It's way more than what I had.
比我当年幸运多了
Ooh! Hell yeah, Jin-Ho!
哦! 太棒了 榛浩!
That was a flagrant takedown.
简直帅呆了
Way to ref-er-ee!
这裁判裁得真是好!
Yeah, way to dominate with the rules.
耶 用权威赢得全场
He's Asian.
他是亚洲人
He got the call wrong, but you always support your own.
他罚错了 但是你永远支持自己人
How are their socks longer than their shorts?
为什么他们的袜子比短裤长
I'm out.
我不看了
Are you joking?
你开玩笑吗
This is the greatest game known to mankind.
这是人类最重要的比赛
It is a sport that is both aggressive and elegant,
这是比赛既有侵略性又高雅
just like your mother.
就像你妈妈一样
I have a question.
我有一个问题
Great. A question from a real fan.
好的 一个真正粉丝问问题啦
Why is tennis so boring?
为什么网球这么无聊
They keep taking about Grand Slams,
他们一直在聊Grand Slams(以薄煎饼为主角的动画片)
but I don't see pancakes anywhere.
但是我并没有看到薄煎饼啥的呀
And why are the balls and the court green?
而且为什么球和球场都是绿的
Seems like a design flaw.
应该是设计中的瑕疵
You know what? Just leave.
算了 你走吧
Okay!
好吧
Ace! Go, Chang. Whoo!
Ace球! 加油张 喔!
Well, Betsy, if you take a look
贝琪 如果你看一眼
at the leaders in tournament wins and prize money,
锦标赛的奖金排行榜 你会发现
Michael Chang is right up there.
张德培就在上面
He's earned millions of dollars.
他获得了好几百万美元
Scoring system is based on love.
计分系统是基于"爱"的(网球中零分称为"Love")
Hey, would you be interested in learning how to play?
嘿 你会对打球有兴趣吗?
Yes. Yes.
好的 是的
Why does this homework look so hard?
为什么家庭作业看起来这么难
Oh, it's Evan's.
哦 这是诶文的
Grabbed the wrong backpack.
拿错书包了
Ain't that some bunk, G-Dubs?
真是扫兴啊 对吧?
"Get me my Pogs or else"?
"把画片给我 要么扁你"?
I think I accidentally got the remedial homework.
我想我不小心拿错了作业
What's up with this?
这是怎么回事
Are you getting picked on?
你在被人欺负吗?
This kid at school keeps bugging me for my Pogs.
这个孩子不停地向我要画片
See, this only happens to nerds.
看到了吧 这种事只发生在书呆子身上
Thank you for your help.
谢谢你的帮助
Why didn't you come to me? This is my thing.
你怎么不找我帮忙 我就擅长这个
All you got to do with mean kids
对付坏小孩 你只需要
is make yourself big like a bear.
把自己变成一只大熊
You look constipated.
你看起来像便秘了
Whatever, man.
随你便
Nobody's gonna step to this.
没人会插手管这件事
Give it a try.
试试吧
I don't know.
我不会
Come on.
来吧
Just arch your back, stick out your chest,
只要弓背 挺胸
stand on your toes, and give me your hardest look.
踮起脚 然后面露凶色
Like this?
像这样
No.
不是
Let me help you carry your tennis stuff, mom.
我帮你提你的网球装备 妈妈
Oh, that's okay.
哦 不用了
That's for being a flight attendant,
空乘人员不需要管
not for tennis.
网球的东西
Don't be silly. I'm just helping.
别傻了 我只是想帮忙
Give it. Give it back!
给我 还给我
Okay.
好了
It looks like we all have tennis fever.
看起来我们好像都是网球迷
I'll coach him on his serve.
我来教他发球
Why don't you return anything that makes it over the net?
而你打回来的球 只准下网
Okay, Emery.
好的 埃默里
Tennis -- at its core,
打网球 它的核心是
it's about discipline, sportsmanship, style.
打球要领 运动员精神 风格
Hurry up!
快点!
Michael Chang started at age 6. We're already behind.
张德培六岁就开始打网球 我们已经落后了
Jessica, he needs to learn the "Why" Before the "How."
杰西卡他需要先学理论再学实践啊
Sorry.
不好意思
Don't apologize.
别道歉
Okay, sorry.
好的 不好意思
Uh, how did you know how to do that?
呃 你怎么知道打
I'm just doing what I saw on TV.
我就照着电视上的做的
Is that okay?
那样打行不?
Uh, yeah. Here. Do it again.
呃 可以 来 再来一次
Wow. He's really got a smooth swing.
哇 他的挥拍很流畅
Oh, thank hey, you look familiar.
谢谢夸奖 你看起来眼熟
You're that bank teller who never has any singles.
你是那个每次都没有零钱的银行出纳员
Uh, Jessica, that's Billie Jean King,
杰西卡她是比利·简·金
one of the greatest tennis players of all time
继张德培之后
after Michael Chang.
最牛网球选手之一
Well, actually, I was much, much better than Michael Chang
事实上 我比张德培腻害千百倍
by every possible career measurement.
不管从哪个职业标准衡量
Uh, what are you doing in Orlando?
你怎么来奥兰多了
Oh, I have to be down here 183 days a year
我每年都要来这里呆183天
for tax purposes.
因为报税需要
You know, he's a natural.
你们知道不 他是块好料子
I think you could really go far.
我觉得他有前途
Really? Yes.
真的吗 是的
Hey, Tennis! I'd like to buy all the lessons!
教练 我要包下所有的课程
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表