剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
That's not weird. Your house is weird.
这并不诡异 你家才诡异
What's weird about my house?
我家那里诡异了
Dude, you fart on your mom!
哥们 你朝你妈妈放屁
Whatever.
那又怎样
Night, man.
晚安
Eddie?
埃迪
Louis, wake up! Eddie's home!
路易斯 醒醒 埃迪回家了
I'm awake. Everything all right?
我醒着 你还好么
Yeah, it's fine. I don't know.
嗯 都还好 我不知道
I just wanted to come home. Is that okay?
我只是想回家 可以吗
Of course it is. I'm just surprised.
当然啦 我只是好意外
I-I thought you would have fun at Dave’s.
我以为你在戴夫家会玩儿的很开心
I did. And then...I didn't.
开始我确实很开心 但是后来就不开心了
I like being with my friends,
我喜欢跟朋友在一起
But I like being at home, too.
但我也喜欢家里
Do you want me to make you birthday noodles?
你想吃点儿长寿面吗
Sure.
好呀
Doesn't that take like six hours?
那不是要花6个小时吗
It is for my son.
为了我儿子
Are those Eddie’s birthday noodles?
那是埃迪的长寿面吗
But it's not even his birthday anymore.
但是他的生日早过了啊
What are you doing up so late?
这么晚了 你们在干嘛
It's way past your bedtime. You two are grounded.
你们早该睡觉了 你们两个被禁足了
Yay!
耶!
Wait. Where are you going?
等下 你们去哪儿
It took me six hours to make these noodles.
我花了6个小时做的长寿面
Noodles, then bed, then grounded.
先吃面 然后上♥床♥睡觉 然后被禁足
I don't know what I missed more
我都不知道我更怀念哪个
Your noodles or your rules.
你的面条或者你的规矩
Chew with your mouth closed.
咀嚼时候要闭起嘴巴
Noodles, definitely.
当然是面条啦
So I said, "Ma'am, you can stay,
所以我说,女士你可以留下
But your dog's got to go."
但是你的狗不可以
When did you guys become friends?
你们什么时候成了朋友
What?
啥
Well, we were in the service together.
我们一起工作过
What are you talking about?
你们在说什么
The table service.
服务生的工作
You know, during the fajita craze?
在柴火鸡流行的时候啊
Once a fajita man, always a fajita man.
一入柴火鸡深似海 从此酱烧鸭似路人
See this. Shimmered off skin. Could be right there.
看这个 皮肤闪闪发亮 可能还在里面
That is nothing. Chicken Beef combo. Extra oil.
那根本不值得提 柴火鸡套餐 超多油的
Okay, look this scar. All man would be dementias dame on the street.
看这个伤疤 街上人都能被吓傻
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表