剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
"For each property description, we charge 19 cents per word."
“每一份房♥产介绍 我们按每字19美分收费”
Steep.
抢钱啊
"House good. You buy."
“房♥子超棒 买♥♥就对了”
You know,
你知道吗
this is that four-minute window Wednesday afternoon
这就是我们周三下午单独相处
we have the whole house to ourselves.
四分钟的时段哦
Louis.
路易斯
I've been so efficient because of my wristband,
有了这个腕套以后我做事特别有效率
I even had time to pick us up a French CD.
我还给咱们选了个法式CD
So extravagant.
好奢侈哦
I got it on loan from the library.
我从图书馆借的
Oh, Louis!
噢 路易斯
No!
不用了
Keep it on.
把它戴着吧
Eddie!
埃迪
It's the middle of the day. What are you doing here?
现在大中午的 你回来干什么
They sent me home.
他们要我回来的
I have lice!
我长虱子了
Lice? It's going around school.
虱子 学校里很多人都长了
The nurse said I had it
护士说我也长了
and I couldn't come back until it was gone.
而且我好之前都不能去学校了
We didn't come to this country so our son could get lice.
我们来这个国家不是让自己儿子身上长虱子的
It's so awesome.
这挺好的呀
I can't go to school, which means I can't play
我不能去学校 就意味着我不用参加
in the student-faculty basketball game.
学生-教员篮球赛了
Lice?
虱子
Oh, here. The nurse gave me this pamphlet.
哦 对了 护士给了我一本小册子
It has all the info you need.
上面有你们需要知道的所有信息
Uh, uh, just put it on the table.
额 放在桌上就好了
Back away. Go.
退后 快点
"A Parent's Guide to Lice."
"长虱学生家长指引"
Okay, uh, first, we have to get a special shampoo.
好吧 首先 我们要买♥♥一种专用洗发水
Lice.
虱子
We also have to vacuum, wash, and disinfect
我们还要给埃迪过去二十四小时内
anything Eddie has touched in the past 24 hours
摸过的东西做真空吸尘 清洗和消毒
and, uh, anything he will come into contact with.
还有 他可能会接触到的东西也要做处理
I have a better idea.
我有个更好的主意
Well, this obviously throws a wrench in things,
虽然说这个事破坏了我们的很多计划
but we can do this.
但我们应该能搞定它的
I bet he got lice from sleeping over at Dave's.
我打赌他肯定是在大卫家过夜的时候长的虱子
All that orange soda made his blood sweet,
那些橘子汽水把他的血液弄得甜甜的
and then the lice came.
所以就引来了虱子
I don't think drinking soda gives you lice.
我不认为喝汽水能长虱子
You're telling me
你难道是说
lice see an innocent child in a dirty home
当虱子看见一个无助的孩子 在一个脏兮兮的家里
drinking a sweet soda and they don't want in on that?
喝甜汽水 都不想跑到那孩子身上去吗
Lice live for that.
虱子就喜欢这样的小孩
They're the pedophiles of the insect world.
它们就是昆虫界的恋童癖
Well, it doesn't matter how he got it.
他怎么长的虱子并不重要
We have to get rid of it, which is why...
我们得把虱子除掉 所以我要...
One is for everyday scheduling. One is for tackling lice.
一个是用来规划每天日程的 另一个是用来搞定虱子的
Okay. Now, I'll get the treatment shampoo,
好了 现在 我去买♥♥治疗用的洗发水
and I know you were supposed to take photos
我知道你今天本来是打算
of the flip house today, but maybe you could send Honey.
给投资的房♥子拍照 但也许你可以派蜜儿去
Ma, it's the '90s. We're a team.
妈 都九十年代了 我们是个团队嘛
Okay. So, the instruction sheet also says no hugs.
好啦 指导传♥单♥上还说要避免拥抱
Hugs are a surefire way to transmit lice.
拥抱肯定会传播虱子
Also, all stuffed animals need to be isolated for 24 hours.
还有 所有的毛绒玩具都要隔离二十四小时
Well, at least Eddie doesn't play with stuffed animals anymore.
幸好埃迪已经不玩毛绒玩具了
I have lice.
我也长虱子了
It's spreading!
传播得好猛烈
Eddie is like the monkey from "Outbreak."
埃迪就像《恐怖地带》里的那只猴子
Bao-bao.
抱抱
My baby.
我的宝贝儿
I'm sorry.
对不起
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
多数人的利益比少数人的利益更重要
At least poke air holes in the top.
你们至少要在顶上戳几个洞吧
You mean lice doors? No.
你是说虱子的大门啊 不可能
Evan, quit your yapping.
埃文 别吠了
Mom's got it all wrong.
妈妈全都搞乱了
Being homeless is awesome.
不能回家其实很棒的
This is terrible.
一点也不好
Come on.
别这样啊
Won't it be nice to take a little break from school?
难道不上学休息一下不好吗
It's like you don't even know me.
你压根就不了解我
What's going on?
怎么了
We have lice.
我们身上长了虱子
Wait. How come I don't have lice?
等等 怎么我就没长虱子呢
I mean, how do you not want to be up in this?
我是说 你怎么会不想长虱子呢
Lice are straight fools.
虱子都是大蠢蛋
Hey, Sharlene. Remember what we talked about?
嘿 莎琳 记得我们说过什么吗
How I got to stop following you home
为什么我不能跟踪你回家
and looking through your bedroom window?
偷瞄你卧室窗户了吗
It's just a simple tip on how to be a good friend.
这只是给你的交友方式提的小建议
Thanks, Emery.
谢了 埃默里
I love you.
我爱你
Emery, stay away from them!
埃默里 别靠近他们
They are diseased!
他们生病了
Hey, Dad, did you remember my toothpicks?
爸爸 你给我买♥♥了牙签了吗
Oh, shoot!
我去
Ah, it's right there in the crack.
都在腕套里写好了的
What if the H.O.A. Finds out about this?
要是H.O.A.知道了这事怎么办?
They already know I'm scared of the dark.
他们已经知道我怕黑了
This is too many skeletons in my closet.
这下我的秘密太多了
Calm down. Having lice is great.
冷静点 长虱子挺好的
You get to hang out with your big bro.
这下你就能和你大哥一起玩了
You get to spend all day outside...
还能整天待在外面...
Uhp, wiener's ready!
香肠烤好了
Hey, Em-dog, can you go inside and throw me out some ketchup?
嘿 Em仔 你能不能进去给我扔点番茄酱出来
I want to douse my Hebrew.
我想给我的烤肠多加点番茄酱
Eddie, Evan, okay,
埃迪 埃文 过来
we just need to put this shampoo in your hair,
我们要在你们头上涂点这种洗发水
and lice will be gone tomorrow.
虱子明天就会消失的
But the basketball game's tomorrow!
但是篮球赛就在明天啊
That's too soon!
这也见效太快了吧
Let's do it! Team Jess-ouis!
开动吧 杰路斯小队
I'll keep thinking.
队名我会再考虑下的
Don't you die on me!
兄弟们撑住啊
Ahh. All clear.
没有虱子
Yes!
太好了
Lice!
有虱子
Yes! I don't understand.
太好了 我搞不懂
How come the treatment worked on Evan and not on you?
为什么治疗对埃文有效 对你就没效呢
Guess lice just can't get enough,
虱子们就是舍不得放弃啊
can't get enough of this Eddie stuff.
舍不得放弃埃迪这个家啊
Wait, no, Big Red, keep your distance!
停下 别过来 红发大个子 别靠近
Eddie is diseased!
埃迪生病了
Mr. G says the bet is still on.
G老师说赌注还算数
No way!
有没搞错
If I can't play in the game, the bet is off.
我不能参加比赛 赌注就得取消啊
That's not how he sees it, and he just upped the ante.
他不是这么想的啊 而且他刚刚加了赌注
Now, I heard that Eddie's gonna miss
我听说埃迪不能来参加今天的
the student-faculty basketball game today
学生-教员篮球赛
because of "Lice."
因为他"长了虱子"
Maybe he'll be magically cured once he finds out,
也许他能瞬间治愈 只要他发现
if he doesn't show up,
如果他不出现的话
I'm gonna give all of you double homework.
我就给你们所有人都布置两倍的作业
May I go to the bathroom?
我能去厕所吗
I walked straight here.
我直接来的这儿
The sharp part kept stabbing me in the butt.
这个尖头老是戳我的屁♥股♥
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表