剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
1995 has been a big year for the Huang family.
1995年对我们黄家人来说是重要的一年
We move form D.C. to Orlando
我们从华盛顿搬到了奥兰多
because my dad wanted to open his own resturant.
因为我爸爸想开一家自己的餐馆
'Eat Up My Babies'
宝宝们尽情享用哦
...But my brother eddie wasn't happy.
然而我哥哥 艾迪 并不开心
'Lot of white folks here.'
这里好多白人呀
My brother Emery
即使这样 我哥哥埃默里
Made friends easily, though.
很轻松地在这里交到了很多朋友
'I Love Love.'
爱我所爱
And guess who became a real-estate agent.
猜猜谁成了房♥地♥产♥经纪人
'Your mommy, that's who.
你妈妈是也
Boom!'
嘭
Anyway, have a good summer, Curtis.
不论如何 祝你暑假愉快 柯蒂斯
your friend, Evan Huang."
你的朋友 黄埃文
And who do I make this out to?
我是要写给谁啊?
I can't believe you're graduating.
我简直不敢相信你要毕业了
So stoked --
太激动了
For high school, to spend the summer with my mom.
就要进入高中 还可以和我妈妈一起度过暑假
She deejays at the Radisson.
她在雷迪森当DJ
Oh. Good for her.
噢 她真棒
Good luck surviving the 7th Grade next year.
祝你下个学年顺利度过七年级
See you around the neighborhood.
回头见
Oh! what if you got a tattoo?
哦 你去纹个身如何
No good --
不太好
I might want to be Jewish someday.
我将来还想加入犹太教呢
What are you guys talking about?
你们在聊什么
Summer vacation.
暑假
We have to come back next year wearing fresh gear
我们下学期回来时必须带点新装备
Or with an awesome story.
或者有什么精彩的故事
Or we'll be stuck eating lunch with the janitor all year.
否则我们就得一整年和门卫一起吃午饭
Did you know he's writing a musical about New Jersey?
你们听说他在写一个关于新泽西的音乐剧吗?
'Cause you will.
你们会听到的
Better have proof to back up your story,
而且你说的故事最好有证据
Or you'll wind up like "Fake" Kate Anderson.
否则你会和"骗子"凯特安德森的下场一样
And we walked into Dollywood, and I saw Dolly's house.
接着我们走进了多莉山主题公园 我看到了多莉的房♥子
Liar! Where are your souvenirs?
骗子! 你的纪念品呢?
She eventually went to Dollywood over Christmas break,
最后她圣诞节假期的时候还是去了多莉山
But it was too late.
可是太迟了
Yo, I know this already. I'm set.
哟 我早就知道了 我已经准备妥当了
Is your family going on vacation?
你们家准备去度假?
Ohh, that's funny.
噢 搞笑呢
I used the money I made working weekends
我用周末在我爸餐馆打工赚来的钱
At my Dad's restaurant to bought something awesome.
买♥♥了个帅呆了的东西
Let's just say I'm pumped for the Fall.
必须说我为秋季开学"充气"了
New '95 Reebok Pumps.
95新款锐步充气鞋
Check it.
瞧瞧
Magic. Science.
魔术 高科技
I'mma show up on the first day of 7th Grade
我会在七年级开学第一天穿这个
Fresh as hell.
超炫酷
So, What are you gonna do all summer?
那你暑假准备做什么呢?
You are looking at it.
就像现在这样
We interrupt this music video with breaking news.
我们必须中断MV来播放一条重大新闻
John Stockton has been seen wearing Reebok Pumps.
约翰 斯托克顿被目击到穿着锐步的充气鞋
I repeat, John Stockton has been seen wearing Reebok Pumps.
我重复一遍 约翰 斯托克顿被目击到穿着锐步的充气鞋
Come on, son!
不勒格是吧!
Better give those to your Dad or your white neighbor,
最好把你的充气鞋送给你♥爸♥或者你的白人邻居
'Cause they over.
因为它们过气了
Happy Labor Day, Hunter.
劳动节快乐 亨特
You don't need so many suits.
你不需要带那么多西装
The convention is only two days.
这会议只有两天
All the franchise power players are gonna be there.
所有特许经营权大亨都会去的
I need to make a good impression.
我需要给他们留下好印象
"Which one's Louis Huang?
路易斯 黄是哪个
Oh, he's the steakhouse owner in the sharkskin suit."
噢 他是那个穿鲨鱼皮绒西装的牛排店老板
Or "he's the Chinese guy."
或者说 "是那个中国人"
"In the sharkskin suit."
"穿鲨鱼皮绒西装那个中国人"
Mommy, guess what.
妈妈 你猜怎么着
My last baby tooth is loose.
我最后一颗乳牙松动了
Oh, looks like it's time for another visit
哦 看起来牙仙女
from the Tooth Fairy.
又要来造访了哦
"Evan, clean your room. The Tooth Fairy."
"埃文 请打扫房♥间 --牙仙女"
I look forward to the Fairy's constructive criticism.
我期待牙仙女的建设性意见
Mom, when can we go back-to-school shopping?
妈妈 我们什么时候去开学大采购呢
Right now!
现在啊!
Emery, here's Eddie's old clothes.
埃默里 这里是艾迪的旧衣服
Evan, here's Emery's.
埃文 这里是埃默里的
I've got some good stuff in there.
我这里有些好东西呢
You're gonna love it.
你会喜欢的
What are these?
这是什么?
No more velcro. You're old enough for laces now.
告别魔术贴吧 你该学习系鞋带了
No more velcro, your last baby tooth --
告别了魔术贴 还有你最后一颗乳牙
Congratulations. You're in the Big-kid Club.
恭喜你 你现在是大孩子了
But I'm the baby. "Baby Evan"?
可我还是小宝宝啊 大家都叫我"埃文宝宝"
It's my brand.
那可是我的标志啊
Mom, I'm begging you -- I need new school gear.
妈妈 我求你了 我需要一套新行头去上课
It starts in a week, and I have nothing!
还有不到一周就开学了 我啥都没有!
I already bought you new T-shirts for school,
我已经给你买♥♥了件新T恤去上课
The kind you like -- with black men on them.
你喜欢的那种--有黑哥哥头像在上面
These guys aren't rappers!
这些人又不是说唱歌♥手!
They were the gangsters of the sales bin.
他们可是卖♥♥衣服的老流氓呢
Jessica, I can't find my suspenders.
杰西卡 我找不到我的背带裤了
In the closet!
在衣橱里!
Ready for book club?
准备好开始我们的读书活动了吗?
White wine and "Misery"!
白葡萄酒和"战栗游戏"!
It's chablis. Don't be pissed.
这只是夏布利酒 别生气
Thank you. Okay.
谢谢你 不客气
I haven't even started it.
我还没开始读这本书呢
With work and the house
都是因为工作和家务
and then the kids being home All Summer, I just --
之后孩子们一个暑假都待在家里 我实在是--
You know, you should really think about getting away.
你知道吗 你真的应该考虑逃离这里了
I can't just leave them, Honey.
我不能就这么离开他们啊 蜜儿
Although, I have thought about it --
虽然我也曾想过--
just packing a bag and just getting out of here.
打包行李然后离开这里
There's this town in south texas.
南德克萨斯有一个理想的小镇
I would paint portraits, get a St.Bernard,
我会在那里画风景 画一座阿尔卑斯山
rebuild a muscle car.
再改改肌肉车神马的
N-No. I didn't mean you should abandon your family.
不-不 我不是说你应该抛弃你的家庭
I meant you should just consider taking them
我的意思是你应该考虑带他们
on a little vacation.
出去度个小假什么的
"Vacation."
"度假"
You're funny.
你真幽默
Louis and I don't believe in vacations.
路易斯和我可不相信假期会有什么好处
Hey, Boss, do we get vacation days?
嗨 老板 我们有假期么?
Your job is a vacation -- from poverty.
跟穷♥人♥比 你的工作本身就是假期
I still can't find my suspenders!
我还是找不到我的背带裤!
suspender --
背带裤--
working-man accessory.
成功男士必备
Holds up the business.
撑起整片事业
Louis, your suspenders are right here,
路易斯 你的背带就在这里
Next To Your --
旁边就是你的 --
So, Big Business Trip, Huh?
所以 重要的"商务"旅行 哈?
National Franchise Convention --
全国特许经营权会议 --
biggest in central florida.
佛罗里达中部最大的会议
They say that's where the burger man
他们说那就是汉堡叔叔
became the burger king.
成为汉堡王的地方
Okay, so, if this is a business trip,
好吧 那么 如果这是一次商务旅行
Why did you pack your swimsuit?
为什么你要带你的泳裤?
There's a pool at the hotel,
旅店有个游泳池
and a lot of meetings happen there.
很多重要的会面都在那里进行
To put under my back.
那是用来垫在我背后的
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表