剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
You're good singer Mr.Shelmerdine
谢尔默丁先生 你唱歌♥真好听
In fact, promotion.
来吧 给你升职
You can take that shaky out to the mines, nurse Walkins.
你可以滚去矿山里待着了 瓦尔金护士
Oh,Jessica town is looking great.
杰西卡镇看起来不错嘛
Except I hate seeing that empty hall every year.
但是我讨厌每年那块广场都是空的
Can't believe instead of a bakery
本来是该买♥♥个面包店的
I accidently bought two bookshops.
结果我买♥♥了俩书店
Now they're in competition.
现在这俩书店开始竞争了
I'll never stop trying to hunt down that dickens village white
我绝不会停止寻找那个狄更斯村白马面包店的
horse bakery item number 5926-9.
商品编号♥是5926-9
It's my white whale.
那是我的白鲸
Is that from Mobi Dick?
这是《白鲸记》里的句子吗
I feel like it's one of those books everybody says they read
我感觉好多人都说他们读过这本书
but nobody's actually read it.
但其实根本没人读过
You've never read Moby Dick?
你没读过《白鲸记》
That's an amazing story.
多精彩的故事啊
No, I know. I read it
谁说的 我读过 我当然知道了
I see you haven't change your views on santa.
看来你对圣诞老人还是这个态度啊
Well, there's room for improvement.
是吧 他还是有提升的空间呢
He flies around the globe in one night
他一整晚环绕世界
to give the whole world presents.
给人们送礼物
What's there to improve?
还有哪不够好啊
He has no higher degree.
他没学历啊
If you break it down, he's neither a toy maker
仔细想想 他又不是做玩具的
or a glorified delivery man.
也不是优秀的邮递员
Either way, he's labor, not management.
再说了 他是工人 不是领导
Look how long it took him to promote rudolph.
看他花了多长时间才让鲁道夫(红鼻子驯鹿)升职
Clearly not good at spotting talent.
完全不会识别人才
And in his way, he shouldn't
而且 他也不应该
be eating milk and cookies at every single house.
在每家每户都吃饼干 喝牛奶
No, he should just pack himself
他应该打包一小袋杏仁
a little bag of almonds and a pear
再拿一个梨就可以离开了
Irish mayor, always drinking.
爱尔兰的市长 总是在喝酒
This is my new version of eddie's pimp walk.
我翻新了埃迪的皮条客步
I call it jazz walk.
我管它叫爵士步
No. This is jazz walk.
得了吧 这才是正宗的爵士步
I took intro to bob fosse
我高二的时候
As an elective sophomore year.
选修了鲍勃·福斯的课
You did? I sure did.
真的吗 当然了
Oh, okay.
嗯 不错
Louis, I did it.
路易斯 我成功了
I improved santa.
我升级了圣诞老人
What do you mean "Improved"?
"升级"是什么意思
Dad, did you know santa was an aeronautical engineer
爸 你知不知道圣诞老人是个航♥天♥工程师
And an accomplished scientist?
还是个颇有成就的科学家
Oh, really?
哦 真的吗
I thought he was just a jolly guy
我还以为他就是个乐天派
Who comes at christmas.
总是在圣诞节笑呵呵地冒出来
He is, but he also went to princeton.
没错啊 但他是普林斯顿毕业的
Mom said he studied every night
老妈说 他每晚都认真学习
And didn't waste time on girls or beer.
而且从来不浪费时间在泡妞和喝酒上
He prefers for people to focus on his charity work,
他喜欢让人们关注他的慈善事业
But the money he made from science
但他买♥♥玩具的钱
Is what pays for all the toys.
其实是搞科研赚来的
It makes sense.
听着有点道理
He must know physics to build a flying sleigh.
他能做出会飞的雪橇 肯定很懂物理
And if he owns the patent, he must be m.C. Hammer rich!
如果他申请了专利 肯定像哈默(美国歌♥手)一样有钱
Or maybe it's just a part of the christmas magic!
或者这些都只是圣诞魔法呢
What are you doing?
你想干嘛
What aren't I doing?
我是不是很伟大
You shouldn't mess with tradition.
你不应该颠覆传统
Why'd you have to "Improve santa" All of a sudden?
你怎么突然间想起来给圣诞老人升级了
Because, louis.
路易斯 因为
Evan deserves for santa to be the best.
圣诞老人应该给埃文树立个好榜样
We've got the cattleman's ranch breakfast with santa at the restaurant tomorrow.
明早咱们要在餐厅和圣诞老人共进早餐呢
What happens if evan asks him
要是埃文问他一堆
A bunch of math and science questions?
数理化问题怎么办
Just tell whoever's playing santa
那就交代扮演圣诞老人的人
To brush up on their algebra, physics, and basic trig.
先去复习一下代数 物理和三角函数
Mitch is playing santa.
扮圣诞老人的是米奇
Can we split the check, please?
我们可以分开付吗
Sure.
当然可以
We need to find a new santa.
咱们得换个新的圣诞老人
Okay, well, we need an older white guy
好吧 那就需要找一个白人老头
With an advanced degree
学历要高
Who enjoys children sitting in his lap.
还得喜欢让孩子坐他大腿上
I'd love to play santa.
我很乐意扮演圣诞老人
Oh, and I can do his makeup!
我可以给他化妆
I interned as a makeup artist
音乐剧《猫》巡演时
For the traveling tour of "Cats." Ahh.
我还在剧组里当了实习化妆师呢
Was that the summer you were a lesbian?
是你搞同性恋的那个暑假吗
Good memory! But no.
记性不错 不过回答错误
No, it was the previous summer,
是再之前那个暑假
When I met that woman who owned the cranberry bog.
我遇见个女人 她有一片种越橘的沼泽地
Oh, right.
想起来了
Mm. Right.
没错
Anyway, it'd be an honor to play santa.
总之我很乐意扮演圣诞老人
Oh, great!
那太好了
It's gonna be so much fun!
肯定会很好玩的
Now, this binder contains equations that support the math
听好了 这一大本活页夹里面的方程是用来
Of santa's transcontinental one-day flight.
回答圣诞老人环球一日游的数学问题的
And this binder contains the complete history
这一本 是过去五年
Of santa and evan's interactions over the past five years.
圣诞老人和埃文的所有互动
I know it's a lot, but evan's smart.
我知道是有点多 不过埃文太聪明了
Uh, well, he's met his match.
这样啊 那他这次可是棋逢对手了
I mean, you don't get to be one of orlando's top 100 dentists
我要是不聪明 怎么能跻身于奥兰多
By not being smart.
顶尖牙医前100名排行榜
Oh, what number in the top 100 are you?
哦 你在前100名里排第几
I have it all under control. Don't worry about it.
我没问题的 别担心了
I wonder what lorraine is up to.
我想知道罗琳现在在干什么
Isn't it funny how people just come into your life, and...
是不是挺有意思的 有些人在你生命中出现
Yeah. then go?
是啊 然后又离开
What's this noise?
这是什么声音
My christmas present for mom.
我给妈妈的圣诞礼物
It's an exact replica of the "White horse bakery"
杰西卡镇少了一个"白马面包屋"
That's missing from jessica town.
所以我做了一个一模一样的仿制品
What are you gonna get mom for christmas?
你要送妈妈什么礼物
I don't know.
不知道
Well, when are you gonna figure it out?
那你打算什么时候好好想想
I don't know.
不知道
Thoughtful presents are always appreciated.
花了心思的礼物总是受别人喜欢
Remember last year when I wrote that historical novel
记不记得去年我写了本小说
Based on grandma's life, "A pearl for god"?
主要内容是奶奶的一生 书名叫《上帝的珍珠》
She loved it.
她简直爱死了
Did she, though?
你确定
Grandma!
奶奶
WHAT?
干吗
You got to come here!
快过来
What did emery get you last year for christmas?
埃默里去年圣诞给你送的什么礼物
The historical novel.
那本小说
What?
什么鬼
And what did I get you?
那我呢
We wish you a merry breakfast!
祝您用餐愉快
Eat up and come meet santa!
用晚餐后来见见圣诞老人
Oh, try our peppermint cornbread!
记得尝一尝薄荷玉米面包
Sounds gross, but tastes...
听上去挺恶心的 但是味道
Freshens your breath!
能清新口气
I can't wait to talk to santa about science and math!
我等不及要和圣诞老人讨论数理化了
Great, but don't ask santa too many questions.
好 但是别问他太多问题
He's a busy man.
他很忙的
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表