剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
Thank you!
谢谢你!
Nothing brightens up a home like a bowl of fake fruit.
没什么比一碗假水果更能让一个家熠熠生辉了
I but a chiquita sticker on the banana
我在香蕉上贴了个标签
To help sell the illusion.
让它看起来更逼真
Nice.
机智
Oh, what's that?
哦 那是什么
Somebody drew something in the dust on my car.
有人在我车子的灰上画了东西
It's a rocket ship.
是个装载火箭的船
Somebody is excited
这个街区就要繁华起来了
This neighborhood is about to take off.
有人很兴奋啊
I don't in that's a rocket.
我觉得那不是个火箭
Of course it is. It's blasting out of two smoke clouds.
当然是 它还喷出两坨发射云呢
Yeah, I'm pretty sure
没错 我确信
That drawing is something much more...
这个画的更像...
Genital.
小丁丁
What?! No way! It's a rocket ship!
什么?! 不可能! 这就是个火箭筒!
It's clearly squirting fuel out of the top of --
超明显的耶 燃料都从它头上喷出来...
You know what? I see it. I see it now.
好吧 我看见了 我现在看见了
Mm-hmm. JORDY: Hey!
对吧 嘿!
Nice car!
车不错!
Time for some smacks.
是时候甩他们一巴掌了
Oh! Jessica! No, no, no, no, no!
噢! 杰西卡! 不不不不不!
You can't do that!
你不能这样做!
This is happening, Honey.
我就是要这样做 蜜儿
This is not happening!
不行不行!
Ohh!
噢!
Hey!Hey, hey, hey!
嘿! 嘿! 嘿!
No! Give me that shoe!
别别别! 把鞋给我!
Aaaah! What are you doing?!
啊! 你在干什么!
Okay!
好了!
I'm okay. Okay.
我没事了 那就好
I'm okay. I just... Okay.
我已经没事了 我只是... 好好好
I just need to find my pepper spray!
我只是需要我的胡椒喷雾!
Jessica, stand down!
杰西卡 你回来!
Stand down!
你回来!
I'm gonna get pepper in your eyes!
我会把胡椒喷到你们眼睛里去!
No, you're not!
不 你不能!
Stop it! No, no, no! No!
停下来! 不不不!
Tic tacs to the face!
撒你们一脸!
Tic tacs in your face!
撒你们一脸!
We're done. We're done, we're done, we're done.
够了 够了 够够的了
All right. Okay.
好了好了
Nice temper!
脾气不错!
Hey, just wait till halloween night,
嘿 你等着吧 等到万圣节晚上
when we egg your house!
我们会用鸡蛋毁了你的房♥子
Yeah, how do you like your eggs, by the way --
对了 顺便问一句 你想怎么见到那些蛋蛋呀
thrown?
我们丢进去?
Ohhhh!
噢噢噢!
Go around!
滚吧!
You'd like us to arrest a group of teenage boys
你要我们去逮捕一群准备用鸡蛋
who plan to egg your investment property on Halloween?
毁掉你投资的房♥产的青少年?
Correct. I am willing to pay for the maximum punishment, please.
没错 我愿意为最高级的惩罚措施付款 拜托了
That's not how the law works.
法律不会允许的
This police force is worthless!
这个警♥察♥局完全没用!
Oh, come on. It's Halloween!
拜托 这是万圣节!
Kids play silly pranks every year.
孩子们每年都玩愚蠢的恶作剧啊
Is Officer Bryson here?
布赖森警官在吗?
He's a family friend, and he'll take this seriously.
他是我们的老朋友 他会严肃对待这件事的
Bryson.
布赖森
Did my bow staff arrive?
是我的弓箭到货了吗?
Oh. Hey, jessica.
喔 嘿 杰西卡
You psyched for Halloween?
你在为万圣节苦恼吗?
They let me out of the sewers.
他们让我从下水道里面出来了
So, as predicted,
那么 正如所料
Our community garden was ransacked by squirrels.
我们社区的花♥园♥被松鼠糟蹋了
I urge us to replant with the defensive countermeasures
我强烈希望大家能根据我在第一次会议时提出的
I suggested the first time.
防御对策进行重新种植
An owl?
养一只猫头鹰?
Yes, Deidre -- an owl.
没错 黛德丽 一只猫头鹰
They are ruthless and precise, vigilant and wise,
他们冷漠而精准 警醒而聪明
Mother nature's top --
母性首选的...
Ladies, ladies, please.
女士 可以了
Let's move on to new business.
让我们开始进行下一个议题
I know this is unexpected, but I'd like to introduce
我知道这很突然 但是我想要为大家介绍
a speaker who's not on the agenda --
一名没有被列入议程名单的演讲者
My dad.
我爸爸
Nepotism!
裙带关系!
Strike Alice's comment from the record.
爱丽丝的评论已删除
Dad, the floor is yours.
爸爸 舞台是你的了
Uh, thank you.
嗯 谢谢你
Um...I, uh, had a big speech prepared,
嗯 我呢 本来准备发表长篇演说
But since it's about halloween, I'd rather speak from the heart.
但既然这次是跟万圣节有关 那我就想跟大家聊聊肺腑之言
Now, I realize Highland Avenue
现在 我知道高地大道
is the gold standard in the area.
是这块地区的黄金标准
But I believe that we should reject our past image
但是我认为我们该推♥翻♥我们过去所给人们的
as a dead street
死气沉沉的印象
and build a Halloween destination of our own.
而把这里打造成属于我们自己的万圣节乐园
Half the people who live on Highland Avenue
住在高地大道的人 一半都是
are disney imagineers.
是迪斯尼的幻想工程师
Halloween is their Super Bowl.
万圣节就像他们的"超级碗"
mm-hmm.
对啊
Right.
对
Look Halleen isn't about a bunch of imagineers
听着 万圣节才不是一堆幻想工程师
spending a ton of money.
花很多钱就可以了
No.
不
It's about the one day a year when you can lose yourself
这是一年之中你可以放纵自己的一天
a-a-a-a-and -- and create a whole new identity.
并 并 并 并且还可以创造出一个全新的身份
It's a chance to forget
这是一个去忘记的机会
that we're a lower-middle-class neighborhood
我们可以忘记自己是底薪阶层
living under the flight path of the Orlando airport
还生活在奥兰多机场航线下的街区里
and trick people --
这也是一个去戏弄大家的机会
trick people...
欺骗 大家
into thinking we're a scary, upper-middle-class neighborhood
让他们都以为我们来自可怕的上层社会社区
that people would want to visit and get candy from!
来自一个人们都愿意来参观 并且想要从我们这里得到糖果的社区
Ladies, if we build it, they will come!
女士们 如果我们建好了 他们会来的!
Ohhh!
噢
If we build it...
如果我们建好了...
They will most definitely come.
他们确定一定肯定会来的
Did you get that last part from "Field of dreams"?
你这最后一段是来自"梦幻之地"吗?
Greatest halloween movie ever.
最好的万圣节电影 没有之一
That movie is about baseball players.
那部电影是关于棒球手的
Ghost baseball players.
棒球手幽灵
Hmm.
嗯
I'll allow it.
朕允了
Hey. Where's your lunch?
嘿 你们的午餐呢?
We're not eating before Halloween tonight.
我们不会在万圣节晚上之前吃东西
Our candy bags aren't that big,
我们装糖的袋子不够大
So we're making extra room in our internal candy bags.
所以我们自己腾出肚子来作为额外的空间
I remember what it was like to go trick-or-treating.
我记得"不给糖就捣乱"是什么样子
You don't trick-or-treat? No.
你不会参与对吧? 不会
I might've been held back a year,
我可能是落后了一年
But my friends are in high school now.
但是我朋友现在都在高中
We're gonna spend Halloween hanging in the park
我们打算在公园里度过万圣节
and seeing if anyone can buy us booze.
看看是否会有人帮我们买♥♥酒喝
She's so cool!
她太酷了!
I bet she drinks zima.
我敢说她喝的是Z玛鸡尾酒
I thought we were coming to school in our costumes.
我们不是说好要穿万圣节服装来学校的吗
Somebody shoulda stopped me!
必须有人来阻止我!
All right, people.
好了 大伙
We got five hours before the first toddler wave hits.
在第一波小盆宇袭来之前我们只剩五个小时了
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表