剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
I need to go on a diet. I feel like a sausage in my jeans.
我得减肥了 我现在穿牛仔裤简直是在裹粽子
Please, I can't even tell you've had three kids.
拜托 我都看不出来你是三个孩子的娘
You can't, right. No.
你看不出吧 绝对看不出
Oh, I was reading about this new cabbage soup diet...
哦 我之前读到怎么用卷心菜汤减肥...
Oh, friend time over. Time for business meeting.
奥 扯淡时间结束 工作时间开始
After some setbacks, we're ready to
经历了各种挫折之后
Put our investment property on the market!
我们投资的房♥产终于入市了
yay! yes!
好诶 好耶
I'm excited!
我超激动的
I know!
我懂
So I just picked these up from the printer
我刚刚打印出来这些
For our open house on Tuesday.
为周二的看♥房♥♥参观日做准备
We look like a band of nurses.
咱们看起来像一群护士
We look hot.
咱们看起来很性感啊
Oh, that reminds me --
噢 对了
You know how people always have cookies at open houses?
你知道他们总在参观日给客人准备一些小饼干吧
Well, I was thinking we should have
但是 我觉得咱们应该弄点别的
Mini quiches and bacon instead.
比如迷你蛋卷和培根之类的
Ah, but that sounds expensive.
可是听上去好贵的样子
You know what? Yeah, you're right.
没错 你说得对
We'll just put that in the future file.
那以后再说吧
Yes.
好的
And the next thing is,
还有一件事是
Oh, I was reading about these team-building workshops
我看到了一些关于团队工作的课程
That companies do for morale and problem-solving --
那些大公♥司♥为了提高士气和解决问题所用的
Honey, I appreciate your initiative,
蜜儿 我很欣赏你这种精神
But I don't think we have the money
但是咱们现在缺钱
For nonessentials right now.
不是必须的就不用
Okay. That makes sense.
好吧 有道理
Then there's just one more item of business to discuss.
那就只剩一件事了
Um, I noticed in our monthly expenses,
我发现咱们每个月的账单里
We spent $500 on something called "Madame x-ing"?
都有五百块花在一个叫"猩夫人"的东西
Oh, that's pronounced madame xing.
那个读邢夫人
She's my fortune teller.
她是个算命的
What?
神马
We need her. We can't sell the house without her.
我们需要她啊 没她怎么卖♥♥♥房♥♥
Now, how much extra was it to print these fliers in color?
把这些打印成彩色多花了多少钱
Sorry, what is this fortune teller?
不好意思 这个算命的是什么鬼
I don't know how to explain it to you
如果你听这个名字还不明白
If you can't get it from the title.
我也不知道怎么给你解释
She tells fortunes.
她会算命
Why is she on our payroll?
为什么要往她身上砸钱
I've never made an important decision in my life
我只有每次去咨♥询♥她之后
Without consulting madame xing.
才会做出重大的决定
Should I marry Louis?
我要不要嫁给路易斯
Should I get matching bangs?
我要不要剪一样的刘海
Should I give up secretly wanting to be a ventriloquist?
我要不要放弃当腹语术表演者这个想法
So, what'd she say?
所以 她说啥
Madame xing was right --
她说得没错
The puppet the boo never came.
木偶布布没有出现过
I'm sorry.
不好意思
I just can't wrap my head around
只是咱们每个月都花五百块钱在一个算命的身上
Us spending $500 a month on a fortune teller.
这事也太离谱了
It's just part of our culture.
这只是我们的一项文化传统
Consulting with a fortune teller is something a lot of chinese people do,
好多中国人都算命的
Like using the washer as a drying rack,
就像我们把洗衣机当烘干机用
Or not saying "Please."
或者我们都不说"请"字
Here it comes, Trent.
我发球了哦 特伦特
No shame in being beat by a girl.
被女生打败了我也不觉得丢人
I'm secure like that.
我就是这么大度
Strike!
好球
We all know it's a strike, Bria
我们知道了 布莱恩
I better get home, guys.
我该回家了
See you Saturday, Eddie.
周六见 埃迪
See ya.
拜拜
Saturday is her birthday.
周六她过生日
What are you gonna get her?
你要送她什么
Ladies love haikus.
女士们都喜欢诗
Clever crafted word parties.
精雕细琢的文字游戏
Ladies love haikus.
女士们都喜欢诗
Nah, son. I'm trying to impress my woman,
得了吧 我是想让她留下深刻的印象
Not depress my woman.
不是想让她觉得深刻的压抑
Why don't get her a tube top from the delia's catalogue?
为啥不给她买♥♥个迪莉亚牌的抹胸
I've got something even classier in mind.
我有个更好的主意
Nice. Does it open, and can you put a little picture inside?
不错嘛 它是不是能打开 能往里面放照片吗
No, ma-- why you got to point out
不是 天 为什么你们非要说出些
What the necklace don't do?
一条项链不能干的事
It's just a beautiful necklace.
这就是个好看的项链
It better be for $49.99.
这东西最好值49块99
How are yo gonna pay for that?
这你怎么付得起
Oh, I got the loot.
我有钱
I'm really good at saving.
我可是很会节省的
$5?!
五块钱
Barry's coming?
巴利要来
Only for a few days.
就几天
He's got business in orlando.
他在奥兰多这边有笔生意
I haven't seen him in years.
我都好多年没见过他了
Right, ever since you gave him money for that vitamin business.
是啊 自从上次见他时你给了他一笔钱去做维生素生意
I told you nobody wanted vitamin "L."
我就说过没人会喜欢那个破主意
Vitamin luscious was before its time.
美味维生素只是太超前了
He's a leech, Louis.
他就是想要你的钱 路易斯
Like a barnacle.
像个藤壶怪
Or a leech.
或者吸血鬼
He's not perfect but he means well.
他虽然会犯错但他没有恶意
And he's always liked you.
而且他一直很喜欢你
Remember, he brought you that nice basket of fruit
你还记不记得 他上次来的时候
The last time he visited?
给你买♥♥了一大篮子水果
He gave me seven bananas in a babygap shopping bag
他给了我七个香蕉 还装在童装购物袋里
Dad, can I start working at the restaurant again?
爸 我能继续在餐馆工作吗
Of course.
当然了
And get paid?! Nope.
有工资吗 做梦
With all the delay your mom's investment property,
你妈投资花了那么多钱
Money's tight right now.
现在我们手头很紧
If you really need money, I saw a "Help wanted" Sign
如果你真的需要钱 我在乡村俱乐部
on the bottom board of country club
看到了招聘信息
Oh, some ladies need assistancerd putting lotion on by the pool?
是帮泳池旁的美女涂润肤乳吗
It's a family new to the neighborhood,
是新搬来的邻居
And they have a baby and need help around the house.
他们有个小孩子 需要人帮忙
Do I get to put lotion. No ladies need lotion.
那我能不能 不能 没人要抹润肤乳
Dmx?!
DMX(美国说唱歌♥手)
I prefer to be called earl when I'm holding my baby.
我抱着孩子的时候更愿意听别人叫我厄尔
Honey, I can't wait for you to talk to madame xing yourself
蜜儿 我等不及要你和邢夫人聊聊了
And see how important she is to our business.
这样你就知道她对咱们的生意多重要了
Well, I always like to keep an open mind.
好吧 我思想一直都很开明
Like the first time I heard about cream cheese,
比如我第一次听说奶油干酪这种东西的时候
I was , lech!"
简直被恶心死
Now, I'm all, "Mmm, mmm, mmm!
现在 我就这样 嗯 嗯 好吃
Can I get some bagel with my cream cheese?
能不能再给点百吉饼来沾着我的奶油干酪吃
You know what I'm saying?"
懂我意思吧
It's tasty.
超好吃的
Wei?
喂
Madame Xing, it's Jessica.
邢夫人 我是杰西卡
I'm here with my business partner, who I told you about.
我现在和我的生意伙伴在一起 我和你提过的
Ah, yes. The skeptic.
那个无神论者
You have to ask madame xing a question
你要问邢夫人
That you want the answer to.
你想要知道答案的那个问题
Okay.
好的
Um, will the dolphins make the playoffs?
呃 海豚队会进行加时赛吗
You should stop watching football.
你不要再看足球比赛了
It's not good for your heart.
那对你心脏不好
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表