剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
We are now arriving in Taipei, Taiwan.
我们即将抵达台♥湾♥台北
Purpose of your visit?
您此次入境目的是什么
Oh, it's a long story.
说来话长
Basically, I've come to reconcile with my brother.
说白了 我是来找我弟弟和谈的
See, our father could only send one of us to America,
当年我们的父亲只能送一个孩子去美国
and it was me.
于是我去了
But Gene said he was over it when he came to Orlando,
但是金来奥兰多的时候说他已经不在乎这事了
and asked me to be best man at his wedding.
还邀请我当他的伴郎
Turns out, he wasn't over it, we got into a big fight,
而事实是他依旧耿耿于怀 我们大吵了一架
and he left me a note disinviting me,
他留了张字条 说要收回我的请帖
and stole our mother in the middle of the night instead.
还趁着半夜偷偷带走了我们母亲
So even though I am not the one at fault,
虽然错不在我
I've come to set an example for my boys
我还是愿意和他言归于好
and show them I'm the bigger man by burying the hatchet.
给我的儿子们做个榜样
I'll just write down you're visiting relatives.
那我就写探亲了
I'm here on business.
我是商务出差的
I need to get $200 back
我要从冤枉我的
from my brother-in-law who wronged me.
小叔手里拿回二百元钱
Great. We can just check that box.
好的 在这项前面打勾就好了
You have a box for that?
还有这个选项
I'm home.
老娘回来了
Man, it's hot. Like a wet hot.
天 这里又湿又热
Like the bathroom after Grandma takes a shower.
像奶奶洗完澡的卫生间一样
I regret wearing jean shorts.
我后悔穿了牛仔短裤
Thick... it's a thick fabric.
厚实 面料太厚实了
Jessica, your suitcase is so light.
杰西卡 你的行李箱怎么这么轻
That's because it's empty.
因为那是空的
I'm buying everything we need for the year at the night market,
我要在夜市买♥♥够我们一年所需的所有东西
back-to-school clothes, Christmas presents.
返校的衣服 圣诞礼物
I packed only the essentials.
我只带了生活必需品
Evan, you don't need that.
埃文 你不需要带这些
According to these pamphlets, I do.
手册上说我需要
I went to our local AAA.
我去了我们当地的汽车协会
These are things every tourist should know
手册上写的是所有去台♥湾♥的游客
when visiting Taiwan.
都该知道的注意事项
You're a member of AAA?
你是汽车协会的会员
I don't understand the question.
我不知道你在说什么
You're not tourists. You're home.
你不是游客 你是回家了
But we've never been here.
可我们从没来过台♥湾♥啊
Doesn't matter. This is still your home.
这不重要 台♥湾♥就是你的家
I'm so excited, I didn't sleep at all on the plane.
我太激动了 在飞机上根本没睡
I've got something for that.
我帮你解决这个问题
How are you at swallowing caplets?
你能吞下胶囊吗
Yo, my man, we need two stops.
哥们 我们要去两个地方
Dad, how do you say, "Yo, my man, we need two stops," in Mandarin?
爸 "哥们 我们要去两个地方" 用普通话怎么说
Why do you need to make two stops?
你干嘛要去两个地方
I have to find a fax machine on our way to Uncle Gene's
我得在去金叔叔那儿的路上找个传真机
so I can fax Alison.
给艾莉森发个传真
She's going to the Kinko's
她每天会去
near her dad's workplace every day.
她爸公♥司♥附近的复印店
We're not stopping so you can fax your girlfriend.
我们才不会为了给你女朋友发传真而中途停车
But what if we drift apart?
那我们关系疏远了咋办
We're only gone a week.
我们只在这儿呆一周
Trust me. Nothing's going to change.
相信我 不会有任何变化的
Here. Baby Dramamine.
给你 宝宝晕车药
Don't take while operating heavy homework.
千万不要在做作业前吃
It doesn't say that.
我的经验之谈
Hi, Big Auntie.
大姨妈
Boys, this is your Big Auntie.
孩子们 这是你们的姨奶奶
Hello, boys.
孩子们好呀
$4 million!
四百万美元
I learned English from Oda Mae Brown in "Ghost."
我跟《第六感生死缘》里的奥塔学的英语
Best quality movie. Mm.
最棒的电影
Come in, come in.
快进来 快进来
That's Big Uncle Otis.
这是你们姨爷爷 奥迪斯
And my daughter -- Little Auntie.
这是我女儿 你们的小姨
And her husband, Uncle.
还有她的丈夫 你们叫姨夫
And their son, Wei.
这是他们的儿子 威
Please call me by the English name I've chosen,
请叫我为自己起的英文名吧
Hennessy, because I'm smooth and always in the club.
轩尼诗 因为我非常酷炫而且经常泡吧
You're the first cousin I've ever met that I've liked.
你是我见过的亲戚朋友里唯一有眼缘的
What kind of rap music are you into?
你喜欢哪种饶舌音乐
With a name like Hennessy, it's got to be the hard stuff.
一般叫轩尼诗的伙计都爱点硬核说唱
I like Richard Marx.
我喜欢理查德马♥克♥思♥(美国歌♥手)
And there it go.
那就尴尬了
Right away.
当场就发现了
Uh where's Gene?
金在哪
Oh, at the wedding location,
他在举♥行♥婚礼的场地那儿呢
attending to last-minute details.
核对最后的事项
So, Big Auntie, you're Grandma's younger sister?
姨奶奶 你是奶奶的妹妹对吗
Mm. And she's still bossing me around.
对啊 她从小就开始使唤我
Emery, you're so handsome.
艾默里 你太帅了
Thanks, but what I find most important
谢谢 但是我觉得内在美
is inner beauty.
反而更重要
Mm-hmm. At the wedding reception,
等到了婚礼接待处
I'll introduce you to my boss's daughter,
我要把你介绍给我老板的女儿
perfect match.
你俩简直天生一对
I like your school uniform, Hennessy.
轩尼诗 我喜欢你的校服
It's funny because it's so close to my normal aesthetic,
说来好笑 这衣服符合我平时的穿衣美学
but why are you wearing it? What do you mean?
但是你怎么现在还穿 你什么意思
It's summer, summer vacation.
现在是暑假啊
I have no summer break. I have year-round school.
我没有暑假 我上的是全年无休的学校
It's like they read my wish journal.
这才是我梦寐以求的生活
Can I borrow your car, Big Auntie.
大姨 能把你的车借我一下吗
I have to go find Gene.
我得去找金
Where is he getting married?
他在哪儿结婚
The park?
公园里
The old cigarette factory?
还是在老卷烟厂
This is where he's getting married?
这就是他办婚礼的地方
Ooh, peacocks.
孔雀呀
"Built in 1973 to house visiting dignitaries,
于1973年为安置来访的达官贵人而建
the Grand Hotel has hosted such luminaries
大酒店已接待过众多名人
as the Shah of Iran, Richard Nixon,
如伊朗国王 尼克松总统
and Linda Ronstadt
以及"新潮滚滚"巡回演出时的
during her famous 'Heart Like a Wheel' tour."
琳达朗丝黛(20世纪末著名乡村女歌♥手)
I'm getting married here.
我在这儿办婚礼
Didn't you see the electronic scroll?
你没看到外面的电子滚屏吗
I know. That's why we flew halfway across the world.
我们就是为了参加婚礼才飞过了半个地球过来的
Big deal!
好了不起哦
Probably had a bunch of miles and flew standby.
指不定是有什么免费里程数
Couldn't use them.
没地方用吧
Blackout dates. Had to pay full price.
高峰期 得买♥♥全票
So you had some layovers, then?
那你转了几次机咯
Detroit? Tokyo?
底特律还是东京
We flew direct.
我们买♥♥的直飞
Economy?
经济舱吗
Plus.
豪华经济舱
Even paid $4.99 for headphones.
还花了4块9毛9买♥♥了航♥空♥耳机
What was the in-flight movie?
飞机上的电影叫什么
"The Truth About Cats and Dogs."
《猫狗之真谛》
You spent so much.
你这么破费
So much!
这么破费
Let's finally put the past behind us, brother.
过去的事情就让它过去吧 老哥
I'm honored to have you as my best man.
让你做伴郎是我的荣幸
Well, I'm glad we came.
我们也很高兴能来
What a great moment. We're all so happy.
多感人的瞬间啊 我们都好开心
Oh, there is so much to tell you.
我有好多想告诉你的
Tomorrow, the whole wedding party
明天 整个婚礼场地
is taking pictures in...
坐落在
I'm sorry. Uh, that's my wallet.
不好意思 这是我的钱包
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表