剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
And that would be tragic.
那就太可惜啦
Like the 2,000 marching-band scholarships
就和那2000美金的乐队奖学金
that go unclaimed every year!
没人去领♥取♥一样可惜!
Non...stop!
不要...停啦!
Louis, I found more calendars in the garbage.
路易斯 我在垃圾桶里找到了更多的挂历
Yeah, I threw them out. I changed my mind.
是 我把他们都扔掉了 我改主意了
We don't need another baby.
我们不需要再养个孩子
What made you change your mind?
是什么让你改变主意的?
I overheard you talking to eddie,
我听到了你和埃迪的谈话
And it made me think --
让我想到 --
If I had a daughter and she had her heart broken,
如果我有个女儿 如果她伤心难过
I'd hunt the boy down who did it and murder him.
我会一枪把那个伤她心的小子崩了
You were right. I don't want a teenage girl.
你是对的 我不需要一个十几岁的女孩儿
Checkmate.
将死(象棋用语)
I am cornholio!
我是玉米超人!
And that's why I always put the monopoly...
这就是为什么我一直把垄断叫做...
As the boot.
靴子
Hey.
嗨
Why isn't nicole sitting with us?
尼科尔怎么不和我们坐一起了?
I don't think she's gonna be sitting with us anymore, guys.
我想她以后都不会和我们坐一起了 伙计们
But I'm wearing a kilt.
可是我穿了苏格兰短裙呢
do you understand?! I'm not wearing pants!
你们知道不知道?! 我没穿裤子!
Well, gentlemen...
呃 先生们...
It's been a pleasure seeing you.
见了你们很高兴
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表