剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
The one playing 2Pac on the piccolo.
就是那个吹短笛的
First-chair piccolo.
首席短笛
Whoo!
哇哦!
And now I'd like to introduce our next valedictorian,
接下来我要为大家清楚我们的下一位致告别辞的学生代表
Chica Cohen.
奇卡·科恩
Next valedictorian?
下一个致告别辞的学生代表?
At our school, everyone is valedictorian
在我们学校 每个人都要致告别辞
so they don't feel left out.
这样大家都不会觉得自己被忽视了
They're pal-edictorians.
他们是致告别辞群众
Hi, Mom!
嗨 妈妈!
Oh, oh, that's... that's the light, dear.
哦 哦 那个... 那个是灯 亲爱的
Oh, okay.
哦 好的
Hi, Mom! It's me... Chica!
嗨 妈妈! 是我... 奇卡!
So, in order to make a good first impression,
所以 为了留下好印象
you used a Chinese double... very clever.
你找了一个华人替身... 好聪明
It's exactly what I would have done. Thank you.
我就是这么干的 多谢夸奖
So, how did you get so good at piccolo?
那 你是怎么把短笛吹得那么好的?
Practice.
多练咯
To be honest, I started playing
老实讲 我开始学短笛
because there are a lot of unclaimed piccolo scholarships.
是因为短笛有很多奖学金无人申领
Yes.
是啊
Mom, are you ever gonna let me talk to Alison?
妈妈 你什么时候能让我和艾莉森说会儿话啊?
Be a gentleman and go get us some more chicken.
请像个绅士一样去给我们再拿点儿鸡肉来
You have to start training them young.
你要从小开始训练他们
Okay.
好的
Eddie, I'm gonna need you to take it easy on the thighs.
埃迪 你得悠着点拿那些鸡腿了
We're running low.
量不多了
I'm sorry, but the good food is for graduates only.
抱歉 可是这些好吃的仅向那些毕业生提供
Thanks for everything, Dad.
谢谢你做的一切 爸爸
Your "Tearing up the speech" Trick worked.
你的"撕掉演讲稿"的小把戏很有效
No, it didn't.
不 不是小把戏有效
I could tell you weren't reading the speech off your hands.
我知道你没有读你手上写的那些东西
I'm sorry.
对不起
In the moment, everything I'd written just didn't feel right.
在那一刻 感觉写好的东西都不对
I had to use my own words.
我必须讲出我的心里话
An off-the-cuff emotional speech?
一场即兴而富有激♥情♥的演讲?
Even Lincoln had to write his down.
连林肯都要写演讲稿
You're a natural.
你真是个天才
Hmm. Maybe one day... you could teach me something.
嗯 也许有一天... 你都能教我了
I'd be honored.
我会很荣幸
But I'm busy.
但是我很忙
See what I did there? I like what you did.
get到我的点没? 我懂了 嘿嘿嘿
Hi, Emery.
嗨 埃默里
Thanks for inviting me to be your date.
谢谢你邀请我来做你的伴
Thanks for saying yes.
谢谢你答应能来
We have so many shared interests.
我们有那么多共同的爱好
Is that chicken?
那是鸡肉吗?
Jessica.
杰西卡
She's really going to town on those thighs.
她真的是为了那些鸡腿到这儿来的
Why can't Emery find a nice girlfriend, like Eddie did?
埃默里为什么不能像埃迪一样 找个好姑娘呢?
Grandma? What's going on?
奶奶? 你这是要做什么?
M'Mommy, shall we hit the buffet?
我的妈咪 能邀请你去用餐了吗?
Nice suit.
好帅的西服
I can't believe... I've never seen "Malcolm X."
真是难以置信... 我竟然没看过《马尔科姆·艾克斯》(美国电影)
You know, in ancient Roman times,
你知道吗 在古罗马时代
his name - would have been Malcolm 10.
他的名字... 应该是马尔科姆十世
Denzel looks good in glasses.
丹泽尔(美国男演员)戴眼镜很帅
Is there a Mrs. X?
有艾克斯太太吗?
Yeah. Betty Shabazz.
有的 是贝蒂·莎巴兹(美国女演员)演的
She went on to become an educator
她后来成了一个教育家
and civil rights leader.
和民权领袖
Oh.
哦
Malcolm X sure can give a speech.
马尔科姆·艾克斯肯定也会演讲
Malcolm X wasn't afraid to bring the hammer down
当马尔科姆·艾克斯看见了巨大的不公
when he saw a great injustice.
他会毫不畏惧地挥下手中的铁锤
Which brings me to the water bill.
这一点让我想到了水费账单
Go! Run! Go, go!
走! 快跑! 走! 快跑!
So, I was looking at it...
我 就看这账单啊...
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表