剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
You sure they're gonna show?
你确定他们会来吗
Hey, my hook-up always shows.
喂 我的合伙人总会来的
Have I ever let you down?
我有让你失望过吗
Did you bring any hard candy, like I asked?
你有照我说的给我带硬糖吗
No.
没有
There you go.
我说什么来着
'sup, hector? This him?
嘿 赫克托 就是他吗
Think you can handle our product?
你能消化得了我们的货吗
I got more handles than a yogurt shop.
我比一家酸奶店加起来还厉害
Ghost peppers -- hottest in the world.
印度鬼椒 世界上最辣的辣椒
My ticket to winning the north orlando chili cook-off.
我赢得北奥兰多辣酱烹饪比赛的制胜法宝
Oh, it's gonna cost you.
噢 它可不是免费的
Well, then, it's a good thing
哼 那是件好事啊
I own a semi-successful restaurant.
我可有一家快成功了的餐馆
How much? $1.75.
多少钱 1.75刀
Each.
一颗
These guys are good.
这些家伙真心狠
the orderly flow of traffic.
交通有序流动
This is called "Zippering."
这叫"拉拉链"
One car from one lane and one car from another lane
一个车道一辆车和另一个车道的车
Merge to form one single lane of efficiency.
分别从两个车道高效有序地并到一个车道
It's amazing what society can learn
人们能从一条裤子上学到东西
From a pair of pants.
真是太令人感慨万千了
Excuse me.
不好意思
Excuse me, lady in the ugly vest?
打扰一下 那边穿着丑马甲的女士
I'm sorry. Can I help you?
不好意思 有什么能帮到你的吗
Oh, no. I'm trying to help you.
噢 不 是我在帮你
There's a better way to do your job.
有个办法能让你把工作做得更好
Is there?
是吗
You should wear gloves
你应该戴一副手套
So that we can see your hands when you gesture.
这样你做手势的时候 我们就都能看到你的手了
Much safer. Think about it.
这样更安全 你自己想一想嘛
Have you ever seen a dead mime in the street?
你有见过谁在马路中间演哑剧吗
What is that?
这是什么
Well, it's the sun.
嗯 这是太阳
Not our sun. Well, I heard the moon is made out of cheese.
我们的太阳不长这样 呃 我听说月亮是用奶酪做的
You balance me out, j.J.
你跟我真是互补 J.J
That's why we're best friends.
这就是我们是好朋友的原因
Hi, mrs. Huang.
嗨 黄太太
It's five days till my birthday!
还有五天就到我生日了
Okay, thank you, J.J.
好的 谢谢你 J.J
Tomorrow, it'll be four days.
明天就还剩四天了
Go to your own car now, J.J. Bye.
去找你们家车吧 J.J 拜拜
I can't wait for J.J.'s birthday party.
我等不及要参加J.J的生日派对了
There's talk of a grover ice-cream cake!
听说会有一个格罗弗冰激凌蛋糕耶
Oh, and look what I got on my science test.
噢 看我科学考试得了个啥
Oh. An a-plus.
噢 得了个A+啊
There it is!
这还差不多
Nice work, my angel!
真棒 我的小天使
Louis, you old sneak!
路易斯 你个老滑头
Signing up for the north orlando chili cook-off
没告诉我一声 就偷偷报了
Without telling me,
北奥兰多辣酱烹饪比赛
You son of a gun!
你个大魂淡
Marvin, I didn't know you were a chili man.
马文 我都不知道你还是个辣酱迷啊
You see this bad boy?
看到这个大家伙了吗
It's for cooking the wild boar
这是用来煮野猪肉的
That's in my famous navy razorback chili.
那是我最出名的拌野猪海军辣酱
Sounds pretty good. Pretty good?
听起来很棒啊 才止很棒吗
My wild pig brew has won the last five golden stockpots.
我的野猪配方已经赢了五届金牌汤锅了
You know, I'm not stranger to the ladle.
你知道吗 我又不是第一天掌勺了
I, uh, won a few chili contests myself back in d.C.
我在华盛顿的时候也赢过几次辣酱烹饪赛呢
Oh, is that right? Mm-hmm.
噢 是吗 嗯哼
Well, down here in orlando,
好吧 现在是在奥兰多
We have a name for yankee chili.
我们管北方佬的辣酱
It's called "Soup."
叫“汤”
You know what I think when I eat southern chili? What?
你知道我吃南方辣酱的时候在想什么吗 什么
I think, "This could use a little northern chili."
我在想“这用一点点北方辣酱做就够了吧”
So, I point to the old man's shopping cart, and I say,
于是我指着那个老头的购物车 我说
"You're supposed to get frozen foods last, not first.
“你应该到最后再去拿冷冻食物 而不是现在一来就拿
If that meat defrosts,
如果那盒肉解冻了
You could get salmonella and die."
你可能会感染沙门氏菌 甚至会狗带的”
You do have an eye for other people's mistakes.
你的确很善于发现别人犯的小错误
Thank you.
谢谢
anyone see my apron?!
有人看到我的围裙了吗
Don't mind him.
别理他
Louis just gets obsessed with these chili competitions.
路易斯最近为辣酱比赛的事走火入魔了
You don't have to tell me.
不用你说我也懂
Chili season's got my man, too.
我家那口子也很迷辣酱赛季
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是啊
I have to go help him clean out our garage fridge
我要去帮他清理我们家车♥库♥里的冰箱了
To store a pig.
他要用来放一头猪
He insists on the head facing out.
他坚持要把猪头朝外放
He says it honors the hog.
他说这样是为了尊敬那头猪
Oh. I'll see you in a bit.
噢 回见
Okay. Bye.
好的 拜拜
After dinner, can we watch "Caroline in the city"?
吃完晚饭我们能看《欢乐俏女郎》吗
What? No way.
什么 才不要
Eddie, you won't be watching any tv this week.
埃迪 你这周都别看电视了
You'll be helping me win
你要来帮我赢下
The north orlando chili cook-off...
北奥兰多辣酱烹饪比赛
As my apprentice.
你来当我的徒弟
Really?! You never let me help.
真的吗 你从来都不要我帮你
You said I have to be five pots tall.
你说我要长得跟五个大锅一样高才行
You are now, son.
你现在已经这么高啦 儿子
I'm so excited for you.
我真为你感到激动
You're giving me your apron?
你要把围裙给我吗
Yes, to hand-wash for me,
是的 去帮我把它手洗了
And then you'll give it back to me.
然后还给我
Can we drink something else besides water at dinner?
我们晚饭的时候能不能别老喝水 喝点别的
No. Water hydrates you.
不行 水能给你保湿
And if you spill it, it cleans, not stains.
而且就算你们把水洒了 它也很干净 没有印记
Very well.
很好
One final question.
最后一个问题
Dad, can I have your old briefcase?
老爸 我可以用你的旧公文包吗
Why?
为啥
I'd like to start carrying it to school
我想背公文包去学校
To keep my papers crisp.
这样我的卷子就不会起皱了
But you already have a backpack.
但是你已经有一个书包了
I didn't have a briefcase until I was 30.
我到三十岁的时候才有公文包呢
If you hate this so much,
你这么讨厌这个
Why do you insist on coming along?
干嘛还老要跟来
And now it is my turn.
好了 轮到我了
Hey, it was my turn!
嘿 该轮到我好吗
She didn't zipper!
她没有按顺序来
hey!
嘿
Hey, you didn't zipper!
嘿 你干嘛不按顺序并道
Hey. She didn't zipper!
嘿 她没有按顺序开
It's out of my un-gloved hands.
我没戴手套 我可管不着
Watch the car.
看着车
hey!
嘿
hey! I know you see me!
嘿 我知道你看得到我
you cut me off
轮到我并道的时候
When it was my turn to zipper!
你抢了我的道
that's not how we drive around here!
我们在这里可不是这样开车的
there's no zippering rule.
没有硬性并道规则好吗
It's more of a suggestion.
那最多算是个建议
Calm down.
冷静点
"Calm down"?
“冷静点”
You calm down!
你才该给我冷静点
you know what? Get out of the car.
不如这样吧 你给我下车
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表