剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
Wait, Brian, your last name is Pew?
等等 布莱恩 你姓皮尤?
How long have we been friends?
我们做朋友多久啦?
It's cool that we're all together.
太好了 我们都在一起
Cool? My mom is our chaperone.
好? 我妈妈是我们的监护人啊
So? It'll still be fun, right?
然后呢? 还是会很有趣的 对吧?
No way. My mom hates fun!
想得美 我妈讨厌有趣的事
Boys.
孩子们
Here we go.
看吧
We're not even inside yet, and she's already starting...
我们都还没进去 她就开始...
We're going rogue. What?!
我们要涂点口红 啥?!
I looked at the map, and turns out your class is only hitting
我看了地图 结果发现你们班
the educational parts of floridatowne,
只会去佛罗里达小镇的教育区
which doesn't leave any time for the good stuff.
这样我们就没时间看别的好东西了
So we're going to forge our own way.
所以 我们要自己来
It's what the colonials would have done.
殖民者们也是这么干的
Come on!
来吧!
What are you waiting for, Pew?
等什么呢 皮尤?
Follow her.
跟上她
You forgot to wipe.
你忘记擦手了
Hey, Chad.
嘿 查德
Want to hear a joke?
想听个笑话吗?
Your face looks like a butt,
你的脸看起来像个屁♥股♥
And whenever you talk, it sounds like a fart.
你一开口 声音就像放屁
And that's how colonial women used milk
殖民区的女人就是这样
to get out even the most stubborn of household stains.
用牛奶 洗掉最顽固的污渍
Now, who wants to help me
现在 谁想来帮我
get the blood out of this undershirt?
洗掉这件汗衫的血迹呢?
Come on, come on!
快 快
Whoa!
哇
Wow, that was fun.
哇 今天玩得好开心啊
Who knew that making candles was a career possibility?
谁会想到还可以以制♥作♥蜡烛为生啊
Goodbye, architecture.
我放弃建筑业啦
And I got a kiss from the midwife's assistant.
助产士的助手还亲了我呢
You didn't get a kiss from her.
她没有亲你好吗
You just asked her where the bathroom was.
她只是告诉了你 厕所在哪
We had a connection.
我们之间产生了火花
Eddie, your mom is so fun.
埃迪 你妈好好玩啊
She makes my mom look straight-up garbage.
跟她比起来 我妈真没意思
Nobody tell my mom I said that.
谁也不许和我妈说我说过
I was just wrapped up in the moment.
我只是一时头脑发热了才说的
Yeah, eddie.
对啊 埃迪
This field trip would've sucked without your mom.
你妈要是没来的话 这次户外课 肯定糟透了
I vote we all pool our money
我提议 我们一起凑钱
and buy her some fancy chocolates.
给她买♥♥点高档的巧克力
sea salt or something.
或者海盐什么的
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
好啊 好啊 好啊 好啊
Yeah, you guys are right.
你们说的对啊
Hey, mom. You were fun today.
嗨 妈 你今天好有趣啊
Oh, thank you, eddie.
喔 谢谢 埃迪
I'm glad you and your friends had a good time.
我很高兴你们玩得那么开心啊
You know, that big red...
你造吗 那个红头发的小孩
He has a real talent for tanning meat.
他在制皮革方面真的很有天赋啊
No, I mean, you were fun today.
你没懂 我是说 你...今天很有趣
What is that all about?
你咋啦?
Are you jealous your friends had fun with your mom?
你是在嫉妒你的朋友们和我玩得开心吗?
No.
不是
You were fun today,
我是说 你 今天很有趣
which means you've always been capable of having fun.
其实你是可以做一个有趣的妈妈的
You just chose not to.
你只是选择不做
Where was fun mom when I wanted to keep that gecko
当我想要养那只跑进奶奶房♥间的壁虎时
that got into grandma's room?
我那个有趣的妈妈怎么就不出现呢?
Or when I spilled my
我把饮料洒在了机场电梯时
slurpee on the moving walkway in the airport?
你也没觉得这好玩
You could've been fun this entire time.
你本来可以一直很有趣的啊
Hello?
喂?
Eddie got into a fight?
埃迪又打架了?
Eddie got into a fight?
埃迪打架了吗?
Madeline, what did I tell you about keeping me in the loop?
马德琳 我不是跟你说了要跟我报告所有事吗?
We had two vomits and a sprained ankle,
今天有两个孩子吐了 还有一个扭伤脚踝了
But no fights today.
但没有人打架啊
Really? Two vomits?
啥? 两个孩子吐了?
It's taco day.
因为今天吃的是玉米卷嘛
Wait.
稍等麻袋
If eddie didn't get into a fight, then who...
埃迪没打架 那谁打架了...
Oh, no.
哎呀 不好
Oh, my god. What happened?
我滴个天呐 出啥事儿啦?
You came so late that I missed a tony little gazelle masterclass
你来的也太晚了吧 弄得我都错过了旋转跳跃健身课
that I paid $45 for.
45大洋呢!
You know that expression,
人们都说
"Oh, if you work out, everything else will"?
"健身吧 人生就会美好的了"
Well, that is not true.
呵呵 都是套路
Oh, and emery was in a fight.
噢 对了 埃默里打架了
You know, this isn't really as bad as it seems.
那啥 这事儿其实没那么糟啦
So you got punched.
你就是被打了一拳嘛
Everybody gets punched at some point in their lives.
人们在一生中总是会被揍个一两次的
Your mom got punched by a lady at the yogurt shop last week.
你妈上周在酸奶店还不是被个女的打了一拳
This is all your fault. My fault?
都怪你 怪我?
Instead of handling things my own way,
我没有按照我的方式去解决这件事
I took your advice, and look what happened.
而是听取了你的建议 结果却是这个下场
Thanks a lot, dad.
真是谢谢啊 爸爸
Yo, evan, want to hear a secret?
哟 埃文 告诉你个秘密
If it's that you wipe your hands on my towel, I already know.
我知道你在我的毛巾上擦手了
How do you know about that?
你咋知道的?
I know what a damp towel feels like, eddie.
埃迪 我摸得出来毛巾湿不湿啊
Whatever.
额
I'm trying to tell you a real secret.
我是要跟你讲一个真的秘密啦
Mom is fun.
妈妈其实很有趣
That's not a secret.
这并不是个秘密呀
I've been telling you that for years.
我这些年一直在跟你说啊
Not your nerd version of fun.
不是你的那种书呆子式的有趣
Like actually fun.
而是真正的有趣
Today at my field trip, she...
今天我上户外课的时候 她...
Boys!
孩儿们!
What are you, waitresses at a small-town diner?
你们是小镇餐馆的女服务生吗?
Stop chatting.
就知道聊天
Evan, finish your homework in your room.
埃文 回房♥做作业去
Eddie, take out the trash.
埃迪 丢垃圾去
Okay, mommy.
好的 母上大人
Oh, cool, you're back to being zero fun.
行啊 你又变得不好玩了
Awesome.
真是醉了
Maybe I'll experience fun mom again in another 12 years.
可能我得再等个12年才能和有趣的妈妈玩吧
You think I don't want to be fun mom?
你以为我不想有趣吗?
I would love to be fun mom.
我也很想做一个有趣的妈妈
So then do it.
那就做啊
Eddie, we had fun today
埃迪 我们今天玩得很开心
because I didn't have to spend every minute
那是因为我不用
chasing after you and nagging you.
时时刻刻都要跟在你屁♥股♥后面唠叨你
You think fun mom could get you to do your homework
有趣的妈妈会让你做作业吗?
and clean your room?
有趣的妈妈会给你打扫房♥间吗?
No way.
不会的
That's what this mom is for.
这些事都是不好玩的妈妈做的
This mom gets things done.
不好玩的妈妈才能做好这些事
No juice boxes until you finish your homework.
没做完作业不准喝果汁
Your discipline is the only reward I need.
你的训诫就是对我最好的奖励
Mom, I did the right thing, right?
妈 我做对了 是吗?
with emery.
这么对待埃默里
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
I don't do that.
我没这么做啊
Go, you 'guanas!
加油 热火!
Go, you barn owls!
加油 火箭!
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表