剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
But I got frosted tips.
但是我还做了个发型呐
All right, buck, what's the damage for the tips?
好吧 巴克 这些发型要多少?
You're not gonna like it.
会有点高哦
He asked for the premium tinfoil.
他要求用了高级锡纸
You must have a huge pair of rocks
你打扮成这样出门
to show up looking like that.
一定要准备大石头来防身
Okay, I've got to head to the dance early to set up food.
好了 我我要提前去舞会准备食物了
So Walter's dad, Walter Sr., will be giving you all a ride.
沃尔特爸爸 老沃尔特 会开车带你们去
Hey, you got a sec?
嗨 有空吗?
Son, I want to talk to you about something serious.
孩子 我要和你谈点严肃的事情
Things could get heated tonight.
今晚场面可能很火爆
You're having fun with your girl, lost in the moment,
你会和你的姑娘玩得很尽兴 一时忘我
You won't want to stop to think about protection.
你可能不想被打断要想着做保护措施什么的
What?!
什么?!
Take this with you, and in the moment,
带着这个 关键时候
Please, please make the smart choice and use it.
千万 千万 要做正确的选择用上这个
That's mitchum. That's the good stuff.
这是米彻姆 是个好牌子
Don't worry, Dad. I got it covered.
别担心 老爸 我都有考虑
We all went in on a bottle of Polo cologne.
我们都会喷上男式古龙香水进场
Hmm.
嗯
We did the math. We get three sprays each.
我们算了一下 我们每个人可以喷三下
Check it -- two cheeks and a valley.
你看 俩下屁♥股♥和一下股沟
Eddie, I'm so excited for you.
埃迪 我都为你激动了
These are the critical hours leading up to the big dance.
这可是你这次舞会至关重要的时间
In the movie, this is when Andie assembled her own dress.
在电影里 这是安迪装配她裙子的时候
Right.
是啊
Well, I'm excited, too.
好吧 我也很激动
This is the first time I'm gonna see Alison outside of school.
这是第一次我和艾莉森在校外见面
What's your plan when you see her?
你见到她之后打算干什么?
I don't know.
不知道
Figure we'll lean up against a wall and see what's what.
我应该就都靠着墙 顺其自然呗
No, come on. Dances are the time to be bold.
不 拜托 跳舞的时候就该大胆
When you see her, talk to her.
当你见到她就和她说话
Okay.
好的
I'll guess I'll be like, "Greetings."
我猜我会和她很正式的打个招呼
No, you need to show her you like her.
不 你需要表现出你喜欢她
Have you been practicing those dance moves I taught you?
你有练习过我教你的舞步吗?
Well, I think so.
恩 我猜有的
You think so, or you know so?
你猜还是你肯定?
Well, I have been --
好吧 我曾经
Because this is game time.
因为马上就要上场啦
The fall ball is a seasons-based dance.
秋季舞会一年一次啊
You miss this chance,
如果你错了这个舞会
a whole year goes by before you get another.
你就需要再等一年
and who knows where she'll be next year?
谁知道她明年在哪呢?
She could be dead. What?
有可能她明年就死了 什么?
I don't know. I mean, I could be dead, too.
不是 我的意思是 我也有可能死了
What?! Just Anyone could die at any time.
什么鬼?! 就是任何人随时都可能挂掉
I mean, yeah?
额 好吧
good.
好
Now you have fun out there tonight.
所以你今晚会在那里玩得开心
But remember, in a couple hours, your whole world will change.
但是要记住 在过几个小时 你整个世界都会发生改变
Hey, boss, you never quite finished
嘿 老大 你前几天没有说完
that announcement the other day.
你要说的那个告示
Yeah, 'cause my mom counts on my paycheck
的确 因为我薪水上账户上
for her acting classes,
有要付给我妈妈表演课的钱
So I need to know what's going on.
所以我需要知道发生了什么
Right.
好吧
Uh, well, it's something that's gonna affect you profoundly.
嗯 那是一件会影响你很深的事
Polo. They're here.
要闪了 他们来了
I want to see What it looks like when he first walks in.
我想看看他一走进来是什么样的
Oh, I love how you framed the doorway.
噢 我喜欢你走进来的样子
John Hughes would approve.
约翰休斯也会同意的
Great.
棒
Tips, where's eddie?
埃迪在哪?
Oh, he said he wasn't coming.
噢 他说他不会来了
You won't believe what my mother-in-law just did!
你简直无法相信我婆婆刚刚做了什么!
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么?
well, she's helping me figure out exactly how much
好吧 她在帮我看看我在改造上面
I spent on my remodel.
到底花了多少钱
She's so nice. She offered to do it for free.
她人很好 她完全免费
ooh.
噢
Well, if she's so nice,
呵呵 如果她这么好
Why don't you ask her why she's so cold to me?
你为什么不问问她 为什么对我这么冷淡?
okay.
好
I can't speak chinese.
我不会说中文
What is she saying to me?
她在对我说什么?
She is telling you to tell me to look in the mirror
她叫你告诉我去看镜子
Because she says I am the cold one.
因为她说我是冷淡的人
Oh, wow. This is getting real.
噢 天 看来要来真的了
Honey, where does your mother live?
蜜儿 你妈妈住哪里?
el paso?
厄尔巴索?
I'm not sure.
我不确定
She goes back and forth to Mexico a lot
她经常往返墨西哥
to buy steroids for her cat.
为了给她的猫买♥♥类固醇
Why are you crying?
你为什么在哭?
Where is my mother?
我妈妈在哪?
Eddie, why aren't you at the dance?
埃迪 你为什么没在舞会?
Changed my mind.
改变主意了
Is this because of the thing I said about alison dying?
是因为我说了关于艾莉森要死的事吗?
Look, it's very unlikely she's gonna die.
听着 她是不会死掉的
As far as we know, she's young and healthy --
据我们所了解 她既年轻又健康
Dad, it's not that.
老爸 不是因为这个啦
Well, then what?
好吧 那是怎样?
You told me my whole world was gonna change.
你告诉过我 我的整个世界都会变的
I was saying it could change for the better.
我是说过它会变好的
But what if it changes for the worse?
可是如果它变坏了呢?
Are you afraid alison won't like you?
你会担心艾莉森不喜欢你么?
I already had my heart jacked once by nicole,
我已经被尼科尔搞得头大了
And it sucked.
真是糟糕透了
Yeah, that did suck.
是的 那确实很糟糕
And you're right -- alison might not like you.
你说得对 艾莉森可能不会喜欢你的
But what if she does
可是如果她会呢
and you never find out because you're sitting on the sidelines?
如果你完全置身事外你就永远发现不了了
It's like shaq says in his motivational book,
那就像沙克在他的励志书籍中所提到的
"Shaq-isms" --
"沙克主义"
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
"如果你都不去尝试你会错过所有的机会的"
But he only makes 50% of the shots he does.
可是他只错过了50%的机会
I'm sorry, dad. I don't like those odds.
老爸 对不起 我不觉得机会很大
Well, if you don't want to go to the dance, you don't have to.
好吧 如果你不想去 那就不要勉强自己了
I'm just happy you have a choice.
你能有机会去选择 我就很高兴了
What do you mean?
你说什么呢?
I never got to go to a dance.
我从来没有去过舞会
Never had the opportunity.
也从未有过机会
All I had was a movie.
我能做的就是看看电影
I was wrong.
我错了
Shaq makes 58% of his shots,
既然沙克都有58%成功的机会
Which means I have a better chance to make than miss.
那我就会有更多成功的机会
Let's go to that dance.
我们赶快去舞会吧
That was better than a movie.
那确实比看电影强多了
There he go.
这就对啦
Greetings. Want to dance?
你好 愿意一起跳舞吗?
About time you asked me.
你终于邀请我了
Don't worry. This happens at every dance.
不要担心 每次舞会都会发生的
It's called a "Moosh" Pit.
那叫做"狂舞陷阱"
Boy meets girl, boy falls in love,
男孩遇到女孩 然后爱上了她
Girl elbows boy in the ribs.
女孩就趁机给男孩一肘子
Shaggy!
太过瘾啦!
"To help you reach those coins in the middle."
"希望能帮你够到那些水池中♥央♥的硬币."
Grandma, stop it!
奶奶 快住手!
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表