剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
在电脑桌面上 在家里
in our homes.
正面临着一种新的威胁
It's called compu-teasing.
这种威胁叫做 电脑嘲笑
Compu-teasing what's that?
电脑嘲笑 那是什么
It's like a crank call, but on a computer,
就像是骚扰电♥话♥ 但是是在电脑上
and anyone can listen in.
并且所有人都能接到
And sadly, one of our students has already fallen victim.
更不幸的是 我们的一个学生已经成为受害者了
He's still into drama.
他还在演戏
My name is Phillip Goldstein.
我叫菲利普 戈德斯坦
I used to enjoy posting restaurant reviews
我曾经很享受在我的网站上
on my internet website.
发表对餐厅的评论
But ever since I found a page compu-teasing me,
但是自从我发现了一个嘲笑我的网页后
I've been too scared to use my computer.
我就开始惧怕使用电脑了
You're doing great, Phillip.
你做得已经很好了 菲利普
I have my suspicions about who's behind the teasing,
我大概能猜出来是谁在操纵这件事情
but without proof, I won't accuse anyone.
但是没有证据 我不能起诉任何人
They can insult me all they want,
他们想怎么侮辱我都行
But I won't let them take my integrity.
但我绝不违背良心
That makes me love him even more.
这让我更爱他了
That makes me want to kill whoever's hurting him.
我想杀了那个伤害他的人
Officer Bryson?
布莱森警官
He called the cops?
他还叫警♥察♥了
The Orlando Police Department takes every threat seriously.
奥兰多警署将严肃处理每一起恐吓案件
So we've created the city's first
我们已经创立了该市首个
Cyber-crime division, headed up by Peter.
网络罪行部 由皮特领导
With peter's help, we will track down
在皮特的帮助下 我们将追踪
Phillip's compu-teasers and bring them to justice.
嘲笑菲利普的嫌犯 并将其绳之以法
Rest assured, we will not stop.
请大家放心 我们不会就此罢休
They're just trying to scare us.
他们只是想唬唬咱们
They got nothing. They got nothing.
他们没证据 什么都没有
According to our research,
根据我们的调查
The website was made on a gateway computer.
该网站由一台捷威牌电脑制♥作♥
He bought it! He bought the computer!
他买♥♥的 电脑是他买♥♥的
Uh, what? No!
啥 不是的
It was her idea to do the website.
做那网站是她的主意
Wait. Are you saying you're the compu-teasers?
等等 你是说你们是那个电脑嘲笑案的嫌犯
No. We're e-vigilantes.
不 我们是义务网警
He said cattleman's ranch was dull.
他说我们的餐馆很呆
You know me. You all know me.
你们认识我 我们都很熟的
I am fun. I am fun, damn it!
我很搞笑的 我很搞笑啊 讨厌
Great work, Peter.
干得好 皮特
Hey, Eddie.
嗨 埃迪
You okay? I heard what happened.
你还好吧 我都听说了
My life is ruined.
我的人生没救了
I'll be lucky if Alison ever speaks to me again.
如果艾莉森还愿意理我 就已经万幸了
Eddie, just talk to her.
埃迪 跟她谈谈
Just call her.
打电♥话♥给她
Hello?
你好
Hi, Reba. It's me, Eddie.
嗨 瑞芭 是我 埃迪
Look, I'm sorry if I embarrassed you.
很抱歉让你丢脸了
You embarrassed yourself.
你丢了你自己的脸
Trying to discourage me with some cornball mixtape.
你用那些过时俗气的混合带来阻止我对你的爱
I know I come on a little strong,
我是显得有点强势
But you know what?
但你知道吗
That's who I am.
那就是我
And if you can't handle that, we're never gonna work.
如果你无法接受真实的我 我们就不合适
Find yourself, boy.
做自己 小子
Reba.
瑞芭
Hello?
喂
Hey, Alison. It's Eddie.
嗨 艾莉森 我是埃迪
Don't hang up.
先别挂
I'm...sorry.
我很抱歉
This whole thing happened
都是因为我不敢给你打电♥话♥
Because I was too afraid to talk to you on the phone.
才弄成现在的样子
I mean, Eddie, nothing you say is gonna...
埃迪 你说什么都没
Eddie.
埃迪
And that's why I'm doing
所以我专门为你制♥作♥了
This special live apology mix, just for you.
这个特别现场版致歉混合曲
And, girl, I'm hoping you'll say
老妹 我希望你会说
I ain't mad at cha
♫ 我没生你的气 ♫
This isn't gonna make...
这没用
I ain't mad at cha
♫ 我没生你的气 ♫
Kid can make a mixtape.
这小子做混合曲还有点天赋
The hell?
什么鬼
Where's the computer?!
电脑去哪了
We put it away after being publicly shamed
在埃迪全校面前丢脸丢大发后
In front of Eddie's entire school.
我们把电脑收起来了
We won't have time for it anyway,
反正也要干那一百个小时的社区服务
What with the 100 hours of community service we have to do.
没时间用电脑的
You'll sign me in, right?
你会帮我报名 对吧
But you just spent all that money on it.
但你买♥♥它花了那么多钱
Well, the good thing about computers is they last forever.
电脑的优点就是永不过时
We'll hook it back up in a few years
等你们过几年长大点
When you boys are older. Once the heat dies down.
我们再把它连上 等天凉快下来
But I just enrolled in the University of Phoenix.
可我刚刚注册了凤♥凰♥城大学
I'm minoring in nursing!
我选修了护士专业
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表