No one can.
嘿 不 贾斯珀
Hey, no! Jasper!
这他妈到底是怎么回事
What the hell just happened?
他怎么会为了几幅画就跳楼
Why would he jump over some paintings?
这背后肯定另有隐情
There's something else going on here,
事情没那么简单
something bigger.
好了 各位
All right, people.
这起抢劫案远不止画被偷这么简单
There's more to this robbery than just stolen paintings,
我们需要查清背后的真♥相♥
and we need to figure out what it is.
现在 很不幸 贾斯珀・雷 我们唯一的嫌疑人
Now, unfortunately, Jasper Ray, our only suspect,
选择了跳楼自杀 而不是供出
elected to jump to his death rather than rat out
雇佣他的人
the people who hired him.
弹道学证实 贾斯珀的枪并非是
Ballistics confirm Jasper's gun wasn't used
杀害加里·威特克那把枪
to kill Gary Whittock.
嗯 听起来他还有个同伙
Well, it sounds like he had a partner.
这绝对是两人作案
This was definitely a two-man job.
好 那么贾斯珀的同伙就是我们追查
OK, so Jasper's partner is our best bet
买♥♥家的最大希望 我们如何能确认他的身份
to track down the buyer, so how can we ID him?
嘿 我刚和艺术犯罪组通完电♥话♥
Hey, just got off the phone with the art crimes team.
这位是塞西尔・拉丰
This is Cecil Lafont.
在与我们合作前 他是个专做高端货的销赃贩子
He was a high-line fence until he started working for us.
如果有谁知道贾斯珀最近
They say if anybody knows who Jasper's been
和谁混在一起 拉丰肯定清楚
working with these days, it'd be Lafont.
好吧 那我们就去验证下
All right. Let's put that to the test.
哦 审讯室
Oh, the interrogation room.
选这地方是想吓唬我吗
This venue meant to frighten me?
你们可以直接问我 如果你们是需要我帮忙
Could have just asked if you needed help
处理拉什蒙德那桩糟心事的话
on the nastiness that went down at the Rushmond.
有名无辜的保安在那起抢劫中遇害了
An innocent guard was killed during that robbery.
是啊 我听说了 真是个悲剧
Yeah, I heard. It's a tragedy.
我们知道其中一个窃贼是贾斯珀・雷
Well, we know one of the thieves was Jasper Ray,
但我们认为是他的同伙
but we actually think it was his partner
开的枪
who pulled the trigger.
贾斯珀就是个小角色
Jasper is small-time.
没错 他技术很好 但不是当杀手的料
Yeah, he's good with tech, but not a murderer.
我们听说 你可能知道
We were told that you might know
贾斯珀最近和谁混一起
who Jasper's been running with.
嗯 一事归一事
Hmm. One thing at a time.
我的合作协议已经成了负担
My cooperation agreement has become a burden.
所以 这条情报 如果我有的话
So this information, if I have it,
将会彻底结束我们之间的约定
will complete our arrangement.
而且 我要你们保证 确认我已经履行了协议
And I would like a guarantee that I have satisfied our deal.
我们为什么要这么做
Why would we do that?
好吧 有消息人士告诉我
Well, a source may have told me
拉什蒙德的一件藏品已经出现在市场上了
one of the Rushmond pieces is already on the market.
谁在试图脱手
Who's trying to move it?
嗯 他从不见陌生人
Hmm, he doesn't meet with strangers.
他是个神经质 疑神疑鬼
He's twitchy. He's paranoid.
相信我 你们别想能接近他
Believe me when I tell you, you could never get close.
但是 他会愿意见你
But he would meet with you.
好了 那家伙随时会到
All right, this guy's going to be here any second,
我们再把细节过一遍
so let's go over the details again.
这是埃文・赫塞尔 我们的第二个画廊窃贼
This is Evan Hessel, our second gallery thief
贾斯珀・雷的犯罪同伙
and Jasper Ray's partner in crime.
赫塞尔曾服刑七年 因其于2010年持械
Hessel did a seven-year bid for armed robbery
抢劫博物馆
of a museum back in 2010.
此人智商高但性情暴戾
He's known to be smart but violent.
眼下 他是我们锁定抢劫案
Right now, he is our best chance at ID'ing
幕后黑手的最佳突破口
whoever is behind this heist.
没错 我们的线人以黑市交易为幌子
Right. And our cooperator set up this in-person meeting
安排了这次与埃文・赫塞尔的当面会晤
with Evan Hessel under the guise of a black-market sale.
如果赫塞尔愿意出♥售♥拉什蒙德的画作
If Hessel's willing to sell one of the Rushmond paintings,
他肯定就知道其他的画作藏在哪
he will know where the others are stashed.
没错
Exactly.
唯一的问题是 我们能不能找得到
Only question is, do we have the right guy
能演好黑心买♥♥家的演员呢
playing our crooked buyer?
拜托 我天生就是干这个的
Come on, now. I was born for this.
你那朋友人呢
Where's your buddy here?
他已经迟到 有十分钟了吧
He's already, what, ten minutes late?
他会来的 他信得过我
He'll show. He trusts me.
还没有埃文・赫塞尔的踪迹
No sign of Evan Hessel yet.
等等 那是他吗
Wait. Is that him?
是他 目标已进入视线范围
Yep. We have eyes on the target.
距离你们大概15秒路程
He's about 15 seconds away from you.
收到
Yep, copy that.
记住 我们只需确认
Remember, we just need to confirm
赫塞尔有拉什蒙德的任意一张画作
Hessel is in possession of any of the Rushmond paintings,
然后跟踪他到藏匿点即可
and then we follow him to his stash house.
他来了
Ah. Here he is.
埃文
Evan.
希望这趟没白跑
This better be worth it.
我何时浪费过你的时间
Am I in the habit of wasting your time?
坐吧
Sit.
这位是我的客户 福赛思先生
This is my client, Mr. Forsythe.
你是做私募股权的
So you a private equity guy?
管理着7.65亿美元
$765 million, under management.
想扩充我的收藏
Looking to expand my collection.
苏富比拍卖♥♥行满足不了你吗 - 怎么说呢
Sotheby's not good enough? - What can I say?
塞西尔说你弄到些好东西
Cecil said that you came into some pieces.
我很感兴趣
I was intrigued.
哪家公♥司♥
What firm?
离岸资本
Offshore Capital.
没听过
Never heard of it.
这边情况如何 - 他已接入我们系统
How are we looking here? - He's on our site.
趁他浏览的功夫 我黑进
While he's browsing, I'll backdoor
他的联♥系♥人列表 调取短♥信♥记录
into his contacts, pull his text conversations.
想超额完成任务 我喜欢
Going for extra credit. I like it.
斯图尔特·福赛思 创始人兼管理合伙人
要不我把大学成绩单也给你看看
Do you want my college transcripts as well?
他认真的吗
Is he serious here?
埃文 拜托
Evan, please.
福赛思先生的背景无可挑剔
Mr. Forsythe's pedigree is beyond reproach.
你收藏了哪些人的作品 - 什么
Who's in your collection? - What?
你想知道我有多少
You want to know how many original
卡尔塔比安科斯的原作吗
Caltabiancos I have?
太荒谬了 我没必要在这里耗
This is ridiculous. I don't need this.
塞西尔 回头打给我
Cecil, call me later.
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
我确实有一件二十世纪早期的作品
I do have an early 20th century piece
可以出手
I could part with.
成了 他上钩了
All right, he bought it.
就一幅 拜托 你说他有五幅
One? Come on. But you said he had five.
不 我是听说他有五幅
No, I heard he had five.
四幅已经有主了
Four are already spoken for.
但这幅弗里德兰我愿意卖♥♥
But I am willing to part with the Friedland.
报价两百万 画廊里得卖♥♥一千两百万
My price is 2 mil. Gallery would charge 12.
好 赫塞尔已确认仍持有
OK, Hessel just confirmed he's still in possession
失窃画作
of the stolen paintings.
玛纪 OA 准备跟踪他到藏匿点
Maggie, OA, get ready to tail this guy to his stash house.
行动开始
We're on the board.
一单生意两百万 斯图尔特
2 million's a deal, Stuart.
要我就接受了
I'd take it.
行 我得想看看画作的品相
All right, I'm going to need to see the condition of the piece.
有照片吗 我需要确认损坏程度
You got a photo so I can check the extent of the damage?
先给钱 兄弟
Money first, man.
好吧
Ok.
但我不可能就在大街上递给你两百万吧
I'm not going to hand you $2 million out here on the street.
你懂的
You know that.
给他看看照片吧 埃文
Just show him the photos, Evan.
对吧 他的钱可是真金白银
Hmm? His money is green.
往河边跑了
Heading to the river!
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表