她得过来看看
She's gotta see this.
嘿 莱莎 从海边看风景更好哦
Hey, Liza, view's better from the edge.
那边不就是下城区嘛 老爸
It's literally just Lower Manhattan, Dad.
她说的没错啊
She's right, you know.
这样的风景怎么会让她眼前一亮呢
How's this supposed to impress her
她可是在伊斯坦布尔湾的双体船上吃过早餐呢
when she's had breakfast on a catamaran outside Istanbul?
接下来要干嘛
What's next?
你俩要给这片风景三分半的评分吗
You two gonna give the skyline 3 half stars?
莱莎呢
Where's Liza?
莱莎 - 莱莎宝贝
Liza? - Liza, honey.
你在哪里啊 - 莱莎
Where are you? - Liza!
莱莎 - 莱莎
Liza! - Liza!
莱莎 - 甜心儿 莱莎
Liza! - Sweetie, Liza!
莱莎 宝贝
Liza! Honey!
莱莎
Liza.
莱莎
Liza!
你在哪里啊 莱莎
Where are you? Liza!
在这儿呢 - 莱莎 莱莎
Over here. - Liza! Liza.
你走开之前 要和我们讲一声啊
You gotta tell us before you run off like that.
我就是在和这座桥自♥拍♥嘛
I was just taking a selfie with the bridge.
有什么大惊小怪的
What's the big deal?
好好好 去找找你老爸在哪
Okay, let's just go find your dad.
阿尔文 我找到她啦
Alvin, I found her.
噢 天啊
Oh, my God.
阿尔文
Alvin?
阿尔文
Alvin!
啊啊 我的天呐 阿尔文
Oh, my God, Alvin!
阿尔文 阿尔文
Alvin! Alvin!
Falsetto 假音
联邦调查局 第8季第5集
嗨 斯科拉今天不在吗
Hey, no Scola today?
在德州妮娜家探亲呢
Visiting Nina's family in Texas.
行吧 那今天就姐妹淘咯
All right, just us ladies, then.
OA请病假去复查了 遵医嘱
OA's on a medical follow-up. Doctor's orders.
等等 要是这样的话 直接跟我讲讲吧
Wait, if that's the case, give it to me straight.
我表现如何啊 - 现在吗
How am I doing? - Now?
对啊
Yeah.
好吧 我认为你够可靠 伊娃
Okay, I think you're solid, Eva.
话又说回来 你有时会妨碍自己做事
That being said, you stand in your own way sometimes.
我这么说 是因为你对待受害者
And when I say that, I mean that you treat the victim
与面对嫌疑犯的态度别无二致
and the suspect exactly the same.
你疑心太重了
Your suspicion is on high.
以我的经验来说
In my experience,
你要先赢得对方的信任
you're gonna get more information
才有可能得到更多信息
if you can build some trust.
知道了
Noted.
好
All right.
我是警探威廉姆斯 - 特工探员贝尔
Detective Williams. - Special Agent Bell.
嗨 我是特工探员拉莫斯
Hi, I'm Special Agent Ramos.
嘿 很高兴见到你们
Hey, good to meet you.
感谢你们的援助
Well, we appreciate the help.
这片街坊从未发生过暴♥力♥案件 直到今天
This little patch of the city had never seen a violent crime until today.
受害者是谁
Who's the victim?
阿尔文·昆西
Name's Alvin Quincy.
他和家人在这里散步
He was just out taking a walk with his fam.
抢劫吗
Robbery?
应该不是 受害者手♥机♥ 钱包和钥匙都在身上
Unlikely. Vic still had his phone, wallet, and keys.
我们正在查监控做人脸识别 但说实话
We're running facial rec on the cams, but truth be told,
要是凶手把刀塞在外套口袋里
if someone just stowed the knife in a coat pocket,
一直低着头的话 很难指认出来谁是凶手
kept their head down, it'd be hard to point him out.
嘿 莫斯巴♥赫♥ 有何发现
Hey, Mosbach, what do you know?
背后四处刀伤 肝脏被刺穿
Four stab wounds to the back, punctured liver.
可能是7厘米的小刀
It's likely a 3-inch blade.
刀很小 但也很致命
Now, it's small, but still deadly
在懂行的人手里就是致命武器
if you know what you're doing.
隐蔽性也很好 - 是啊
It's easy to conceal. - Yeah.
我们能通过伤口底下刺伤的角度
Can we figure out the height of the attacker
推断凶手的身高吗
based on the bottom angle of the stab wound?
凶手大概率是个矮个子 身高大约一米七
It's likely the killer is on the shorter side, maybe 5'6".
看起来明显是私人恩怨
Well, it's obviously personal,
大白天从背后被人连捅好几刀
being stabbed multiple times in the back in broad daylight.
受害者家人呢
Where's the victim's family?
跟我来
Follow me.
我觉得莱莎惊吓过度了
I think Liza's in shock.
她一直盯着看今早和阿尔文的自♥拍♥
She keeps looking at the selfie she took with Alvin this morning.
事发之后她没再说过一句话
Hasn't said a word since it happened.
她已经两个月没见过她父亲了 但现在...
She hadn't seen him in two months, and now...
两个月吗 - 他出差去了
Two months? - He traveled for work.
他可以的话 也会带上我们
He'd take us with him when he could.
暑假去法国南部 春假时去墨西哥城
Summer in the South of France, spring break in Mexico City.
他从事什么工作
What line of work?
他是做租赁业务的
He had a charter business
游艇 飞机 直升机 只要客户需要就马上安排
boats, planes, helicopters if a client needed one.
他压力大吗 跟这种用户做生意
Was that stressful, dealing with that type of clientele?
阿尔文不会触及自身的
Alvin never let it get to him.
差不多吧
I mean, almost.
什么叫'差不多吧'
Almost?
上周 他告诉我 他得拒掉一个大客户的单
Last week, he told me he had to drop a big client.
我觉得那客户吓到他了
I think the guy scared him.
他以前租过游艇 巨型游艇那类的
He used to charter boats, mega-yacht kind of boats.
发生什么事了吗
Do you know what happened there?
他不想谈这件事
He didn't wanna talk about it,
但他当时很不对劲
but he seemed disturbed.
你能告诉我们客户的名字吗
Can you give us the name of the client?
阿尔文很重视客户隐私
Alvin valued his client's privacy.
他从不提及客户的名字
He didn't give me a name.
你害怕自己和女儿处境受危
You're scared for your daughter and for yourself.
我们完全能理解
That's completely understandable.
我们会确保你们的安全 但前提是
We wanna keep you safe, but we can't do that
你得帮助我们查明白这件事
unless you help us figure this out.
拜托您了 客户的名字是什么
Please, what is the name of the client?
好啦 伙计们 名字到手了
All right, folks, so we have a name.
受害人阿尔文·昆西的一位豪华游艇前客户
One of our victim, Alvin Quincy's former
托马斯·德尔加多
luxury yacht clients, Tómas Delgado.
关于他有何线索
What do we know about him?
德尔加多 四十六岁 委内瑞拉裔美国人
Delgado is 46, an American of Venezuelan descent.
我查了他的房♥产记录
I looked into his real estate holdings,
他居住在迈阿密 但他还有其他房♥产
says here he resides in Miami, but he also owns homes
分别在纽约和洛杉矶
in New York and LA.
德尔加多的财产来源呢
So how did Delgado get all this money?
他经营一家货运公♥司♥
He owns a trucking company.
运输生意
Trucking, huh?
查了他的报税记录 年收入达到了数千万美元
IRS returns puts his revenue in the tens of millions.
有意思 我们得搞清楚
All right, so we need to figure out
为什么阿尔文·昆西不和他做生意呢
why Alvin Quincy dropped him.
他在超额收费 - 细说
He was being overcharged. - Talk to me.
我在查阅阿尔文·昆西的财务报告
I'm in Alvin Quincy's finances right now.
在出租巨型游艇的费用 相比于其他客户
He was charging Delgado a 50% premium over his other clients
他多收了德尔加多50%的钱
to rent out these mega-yachts.
但是这至于要杀人吗
But is it enough to stab someone to death?
这反应也太过激了 不是吗
It seems like overkill, right?
铸博 - 怎么了
Jubal? - Yeah.
有新发现 - 好
Got something. - Okay.
开始变得合乎情理了
Starting to make sense now.
调查发现 托马斯·德尔加多在2017年
Turns out Tómas Delgado was a person of interest
被列为'商队行动'的嫌疑人之一
back in 2017 on Operation Caravan.
那是什么案件来着
Should I remember that one?
烟酒枪炮及爆♥炸♥物管理局主导的调查
It was an ATF investigation.
核实过了 那是一场为期六个月的行动
That's right, a six-month op looking into
旨在调查黑帮委内瑞拉枪♥支♥走私贩
gang-affiliated Venezuelan gun smugglers,
尤其是'太阳血帮'
specifically Sangre de Sol.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表