Maggie said this woman was a host for
类似海选一样的活动
some sort of audition process.
是的 她们穿着暴露 又唱又跳 搞得参加选美一样
Yeah, they were scantily clad and singing, like in a pageant.
这些女孩儿不清楚内情
These women didn't know it,
但是我认为这些名义上的海选 实际上就是
but I think they were auditioning for the chance
把她们骗进性贩卖♥♥的火坑
to be sex trafficked.
一般而言 性贩卖♥♥的目标
Well, usually, targets of sex trafficking
是那些要逃离家庭暴♥力♥处境
are leaving domestic violence situations
或福利系统的人
or the welfare system.
这次不一样
This is different.
他们用这种才艺表演的幌子
They are luring these girls out into the open
引诱被害女性到公开场合
with this talent show ruse.
我还没见过这么周密的行动
I have never seen anything this elaborate.
是的 那么要举办这样的活动
Right, so an operation like this
势必需要资源 要牵线搭桥
would need resources, a network.
我们知道特蕾西负责招募
We know Traci handled recruiting.
阿尔文·昆西又会扮演什么角色呢
How might Alvin Quincy fit in?
包租 经营着世界各地的游艇和摩托艇的租赁生意
Charter service leased yachts and jets all over the world.
他给犯罪分子贩卖♥♥女孩提供便利
He enabled traffickers to move the girls more easily.
豪华包机可以绕过移♥民♥审查
Luxury charters can slip through immigration
走国际机场的话势必被查
in ways that international airports can't.
我们一直在查特蕾西的社交软件的聊天记录
Okay, we've been combing through Traci's socials
找到他们之间的关联了
and I think we found a link.
你看 这是特蕾西·莫里和阿尔文·昆西
Look, Traci Mori, Alvin Quincy
在昆西的游艇上的合影
photographed together on Quincy's yacht.
这是去年在马耳他海岸附近拍的
This is off the coast of Malta last year.
好的 所以这是一个庞大的犯罪集团
Okay, okay, so this is one giant operation.
这些人合力让女人消失
These people make women disappear.
萨尔玛十年前失踪
Salma disappeared ten years ago.
就是为了追查诱拐她的人
She's going after the people who abducted her.
她已经干掉了贩运女孩的人
She took out the man who transported the girls
和招揽这些女孩的人
and the woman who recruited them.
但是以我们目前所知
But as far as we know, the real offender
这一切的幕后黑手仍然逍遥法外
behind all of this is still out there.
即便幕后主使仅有一人
If there is just one offender.
那他们的势力也早已渗透到世界各地
Their operation spans the entire globe.
不管是黑手一双还是黑幕一张
Whether it's one offender or a conspiracy,
他们都在美国国土上贩卖♥♥美国妇女
they're trafficking American women on U.S. soil,
并妄图逍遥法外 逃脱处罚
and they expect to get away with it.
我们需要把他们绳之以法
We need to shut them down.
好了 伊恩破解了萨尔玛的手♥机♥
All right, Ian got into Salma's phone.
虽然可恢复的数据所剩无几
There wasn't a lot left to restore,
但我已成功提取足够信息
but I was able to extract enough info
破解通讯录了
to get into the numbers portal.
萨尔玛只与一个号♥码保持定期联♥系♥
Salma was only in regular contact with one number.
最后一条信息是在今天下午
Last message from there was this afternoon
一个叫法蒂玛的人发来的
from someone named Fatimah.
她只发了一个地址 就是今天萨尔玛袭击的
She only sent an address, the address of the theater
那个剧院的地址
that Salma attacked today.
法蒂玛一定是人口贩卖♥♥网络内部的某个消息源
Fatimah must be some source within the trafficking network.
萨尔玛就是这样才能成功做到这一切
That's how Salma has been able to pull all this off.
同谋者 所以如果你们找不到萨尔玛
Co-conspirator, so if you can't track down Salma,
也许可以定位这个法蒂玛
maybe you can locate this Fatimah.
好的 正在查
Yeah, on it.
等等 那是
Wait, is that--
法蒂玛刚给萨尔玛发了一条新信息
Fatimah just sent Salma a new message.
这是实时消息
This is happening in real time.
纽约市 第63街东 门牌号♥815 邮编10065
牛津酒店 250套房♥
牛津酒店 250套房♥
The Oxford Hotel, suite 250.
马上派玛纪和伊娃过去 干得好 伊恩
Sending Maggie and Eva now. Good work, Ian.
长官 等等 看下这个
Sir. Wait, look at this.
怎么了
Yeah?
已读回执
A read receipt.
不是我们点的
That's not us.
萨尔玛一定在远程查看这些信息
Salma must be accessing these messages remotely.
萨尔玛现在正赶往牛津酒店
Salma is headed to the Oxford right now.
她要去找下一个目标了
She's moving on to her next target.
派特警队作为支援
Sending SWAT as backup.
我当时是想救她们
I was trying to save them.
我们确认了和你同在酒店房♥间里的受害者身份
So we ID'd the victim who was in the hotel room with you.
法蒂玛·班达拉 来自斯里兰卡
Fatimah Bandara from Sri Lanka.
弹道检测显示
And ballistics confirmed
杀害她的凶器并非你的枪
that your gun was not used to kill her.
你知道是谁干的吗
Do you know who did it?
好的
Okay.
你怎么认识法蒂玛的
How do you know Fatimah?
她是在帮我
She was helping me.
他一定是发现了 然后惩罚了她
He must have found out and punished her.
他是谁
Who is he?
只要你说出名字 萨尔玛 我们就能找到他
We can find him, Salma, if you give us a name.
你不明白
You don't understand.
你们动不了这个人的
The man you're looking for is untouchable.
你们要是想逮捕他
And he will face no consequences
他也能全身而退
if you try to arrest him.
好吧 我不明白的是
Okay, what I don't understand
你为什么不肯告诉我们名字
is why you won't give us a name.
你这样是在保护他
You are protecting him.
你告诉我们你想救这些女人
You told us that you wanna save these women,
你想帮助她们 而我们现在
that you wanna help them, and we're giving you
就在给你这个机会
that chance right now.
你看到法蒂玛的下场了
You saw what happened to Fatimah.
如果他发现你们来了 他会在你们救出她们之前
If he sees you coming, he will just kill them
就先把她们杀掉
before you can save them.
她不会跟我们说的
She's not gonna talk to us.
我想她很难信任我们
I guess it's hard to trust us
毕竟我们要以谋杀罪起诉她
when we're charging her with murder.
是啊 但她也没有要求请律师或做交易
Yeah, well, she hasn't asked for a lawyer or a deal either.
你知道 也许我们的方法不对
You know, maybe we're going about this the wrong way.
她会心存戒备 对吧 无论我们用什么策略
She's gonna be guarded, right, no matter what angle we play?
如果她不肯跟我们说
And if she won't talk to us...
是的 科里 我需要你帮个忙
Yeah, Kelly, I need your help with something.
嘿
Hey.
不好意思打扰了
I'm sorry to interrupt.
萨尔玛 有样东西我觉得
Salma, there's something I think
你应该看看
that you should look at.
萨尔玛
Salma.
妈妈 - 萨尔玛
Mama? - Salma.
天哪
Oh, God.
天啊 真的是你
Oh, God, it's really you.
萨尔玛
Oh, Salma.
萨尔玛 我的女儿
Salma. My daughter.
天哪
Oh, my God.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我没事的
I'm okay.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
我很好 爸爸
I'm okay, Papa.
我保证 爸爸
I promise, Papa.
我们以为你死了 - 我知道
We thought you were dead. - I know.
天哪
Oh, my God.
转移焦点这招好 拉莫斯
Nice pivot, Ramos,
让她和父母重聚
reconnecting her with her parents.
就像你说的
It's like you said--
有时候需要建立信任
sometimes you have to build trust.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你愿意跟我们谈谈吗
Will you talk to us?
好的 从头开始说
Okay, start at the beginning.
把你知道的一切都告诉我们
Tell us everything you know.
你们看到他们做的了
You saw what they do.
他们寻找长得漂亮又会唱歌♥的女人
They find attractive women who can sing.
他们偷走我们的护照
They steal our passports
然后用没人注意的游艇
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表