斯考拉
Scola!
- 你中弹了 - 我没事
- Are you hit? - I'm fine.
我想防弹衣挡住了
I think the vest caught it.
- 铸博 - 收到
- Jubal? - Yeah?
丹妮中枪了
Dani's been hit.
什么
What?
她怎么样
Is she OK?
我想防弹衣挡住了
I think the vest caught it.
- 继续前进 - 你能行吗
- Let's move. - You good?
我没事
Yeah.
铸博 我们正在承受重火力
Jubal, we are taking heavy fire here.
是否等待支援
Are we waiting for backup?
我得依靠你的判断 斯考拉
I need to trust your instincts on this, Scola.
不管怎样 丹妮 你先撤退
Either way, Dani, you can hang back.
等我们救出玛纪和OA我会去检查
I'll get checked out once we've got Maggie and OA back.
好吧 请尽可能小心谨慎
OK, just please be as careful as you can.
啊 啊 我需要一点时间
Uh, uh, I need a minute.
没时间了 唐娜
You're out of time, Donna.
事情本不该是这样
It wasn't supposed to end up like this.
我知道一切让人崩溃
I know. It's overwhelming.
你不知道我们经历了什么
You don't know what we've been through.
我不知道
I don't.
但我知道你以前信任的事物
But I know that the things you used to trust in,
法律 警♥察♥ 在这里似乎不复存在了
like law enforcement, feel like they're long gone right now.
我们是联邦调查局
We are FBI.
我们的职责是保护人们
And we still have a job to do to protect people.
我不会放弃任何人 包括你
And I'm not giving up, not on you, not on anybody.
振作起来唐娜 求你了
Come on, Donna, please.
你得放我们走
You've got to let us go.
拜托了 请让我们帮助你
Please, so we can help you.
好
Okay.
唐娜
Donna?
我没做坏事
I did nothing wrong.
我救了那个男孩
I saved that boy.
- 你被捕了 - 没有我的话他就死了
- You're under arrest. - He'd be dead without me.
- 我们走 - 你能行吗
- Let's go. - Ready?
应该可以
I guess so.
- 海陆特遣队 听着 - 铸博
- ATF, listen. - Jubal!
- 什么 - 玛纪有回复了
- What? - I got Maggie.
噢 感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
玛纪 你们还好吗
Maggie, are you OK?
暂时安全 我们刚逃出来
For now. We just freed ourselves.
伊莱和我们在一起
We have Eli with us.
听起来外面正在交战
Sounds like a war zone out here.
我们该如何行动
Where are we headed?
对对
Yeah, yeah.
是这样 斯考拉 丹妮和特警队正在
OK, so Scola, Dani, and SWAT are working their way
码头向南前进
south from the marina.
他们遭到了猛烈抵抗
They are hitting heavy resistance.
了解 我们能听到枪声
I know. We can hear it.
好的 你们能突围吗
OK, so can you punch through?
往北两个街区和小队汇合
Meet up with the team two blocks north for exfil.
我们得试试
I mean, we'll have to try.
街上到处都是民兵
OK, the town is crawling with militia.
你们有武器吗
Are you armed?
只剩下一把手♥枪♥和五发子弹
We're down to one pistol, five rounds.
好吧 你们得安静不要引起注意
Well, then you'll have to do it quietly.
还有一件事 我们找到了
Oh, and last thing, we found out
小岛抢劫案件的真♥相♥ 整件事
who's responsible for those robberies,
从头到尾都是他
the whole damn thing.
达斯汀·亨特
Dustin Hunt.
这里 蹲下
All right, get down.
附近可都是'友军'啊
My friends are around the corner.
非得从这过吗
We have to get past them?
这是我们逃出去的唯一方法 懂吗
That is the only way we're gonna get out of here, OK?
跟紧点
OK, stay tight.
别出声
Don't make a sound.
听我口令
When I say...
快走
OK, now, go.
蹲下
Get down.
蹲下
Get down.
OA
OA.
铸博 我们暴露了踪迹
Jubal, we've been exposed.
我们需要支援 位置是主干道的银行
We need backup at the bank on Main Street.
增援还在几个街区之外
It's still a few blocks away.
你们能支持住吗
Can you sit tight?
撑不了太久
Not long.
不要开火
Hold your fire!
我们不伤害无关的人
No one else needs to get hurt.
扔下武器 举起双手走出来
Just drop your weapons, and come out with your hands up.
你听到了我的话吗
You hear what I said?
你先放下枪
You drop it first.
先把那个小孩交出来
Hand over the kid first.
你这是在幻想
That's not gonna happen.
你们被包围了
You're surrounded.
你们被困住了
You're boxed in.
我们的人正在赶过来
I got more people coming.
不必再有无谓的伤亡了
Doesn't need to be any more bloodshed.
我们怎么办
What do you want to do?
咱们寡不敌众
I know we're outnumbered.
但我不想投降
I don't want to surrender.
把他交出来 快点
Send him out now.
立刻放下你们的武器
Put down your weapons now.
凯勒布 我理解你是为了保护社区的安全
Caleb, I respect that you want to keep your town safe.
但罪犯不是外来人
But it wasn't an outsider that did this.
是你的朋友达斯汀·亨特
It was your friend Dustin Hunt.
她在说谎 哥们
She's lying, man.
她说的是怎么一回事
What is she talking about?
你才是到处放火的人
You're the one who set the fires.
你才是那个抢劫犯
You're the one who robbed them.
我们有录像作证
We have video evidence.
她在骗你
She's lying!
你真的要听信这个贱♥人♥吗
Are you seriously gonna listen to this bitch?
她不在乎我和你 不在乎我们所有人
She doesn't care about me or you or any one of us.
她说的是怎么一回事
What is she talking about?
我没有任何骗你的理由 凯勒布
I have nothing to gain from lying to you, Caleb.
到底是怎么回事 达斯汀
What is she talking about, Dustin?
放下枪
Lower your weapons!
达斯汀
Dustin,
放下枪
lower your weapon.
嘿
Hey!
玛纪
Maggie.
丹妮
Dani?
斯考拉
Scola!
斯考拉
Scola!
急救 急救 急救
Medical, medical, medical.
急救包 谁有急救包
Who's got a kit? Has anybody got a kit?
- 别说话 - 斯考拉
- I know. I know. - Scola.
- 没事的 - 对不起
- All right. - I'm sorry.
别担心
It's ok.
会没事的
It is.. It's okay.
我以为防弹衣挡住了
I thought the vest caught it.
- 别慌 别慌 - 真的对不起
- Easy, easy. - I'm so sorry.
放松 放松 好么
No, just relax. Just relax, OK?
安心 我在检查伤口
All right, I'm looking, I'm looking.
会没事的
It's ok.
嘿
Hey.
好的 我去见你
Ok. I'll meet you
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表