the prince the ICC summons.
我要你留在车里
I want you to remain in the vehicle
直到任务结束
until this mission is over.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
我必须强调这一点
I cannot stress this enough.
你需要紧跟在我身边
You need to stay in my back pocket.
A组 跟我行动
Alpha team, move with me.
我们会带你到安全的地方
We're gonna get you to safety.
其他女孩在哪里
Where are the other girls?
在楼上的夹层
Upstairs on the mezzanine.
好的 跟她们走
Okay, go with them.
伊娃 其他女孩在夹层
Eva, the other girls are on the mezzanine level.
我们现在过来找你
We're coming to you now.
玛吉 B组正从屋顶进入
Maggie, Bravo is coming in from the roof.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
是联邦调查局
That's the FBI.
嘘 快走
Shh. Come on.
我们开始强攻 推进
We're going dynamic. Push.
所有人 趴下
Everybody, get down.
你是说我们不能动王子
You're telling me we can't go for the prince?
如果联邦调查局杀了他 会引发战争
The FBI kills him, that'll start a war.
你未被授权参与战斗
You're not authorized to fight.
待在这里
Stay here.
快 快 我们走
Come on, come on, let's go.
大家 现在出去 - 所有人 快点
Guys, get out now. - Everybody, let's hurry up.
快 动起来 快 抓住她们
Come on, move. Come on, grab them.
等等 露露呢 你们必须找到她
Wait, what about Lulu? You have to get her.
王子带她上楼了
The prince took her upstairs.
你们得走了
You gotta go.
伊娃 跟我来
Eva, with me.
继续疏散 我们去三楼
Continue the evacuation. We're going to the third floor.
收到
Copy that.
联邦调查局 结束了
FBI. It's over.
放下武器 - 我不听命于你
Drop your weapon. - I don't answer to you.
只要你挟持着她 我们有权开枪
As long as you got her, we're authorized to shoot.
照做 立刻放下枪
Do it. Drop the gun now.
这里谁负责
Who's in charge here?
美国政♥府♥
U.S. government.
这是国际刑事法♥院♥的传票
This is an International Criminal Court summons.
你被指控犯有第七条
You're being charged with Article 7,
反♥人♥类♥罪 非法驱逐
crimes against humanity, unlawful deportation,
转移和监禁
transfer, and confinement.
这些指控一文不值 不如纸贵
The charges aren't worth the paper they're printed on.
我不这么认为
I don't know.
这纸挺高级的
This is pretty fancy paper.
那就送达吧 什么也不会改变
Then serve it. Changes nothing.
没关系
It's all right.
如果你们能伤害我 你们早就动手了
If you could have harmed me, you would have done so by now.
别说了 放下你的武器
Stop talking, put down your weapon,
让我看到你的手
and show me your hands.
等我的家族处理完你们
By the time my family finishes with you--
出来 举起你的手
Come out. Show me your hands.
慢慢朝我走过来
Slowly come towards me.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
他死了
He's dead.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你想亲自确认一下吗
Would you like to check yourself?
也许下次吧
Maybe next time.
当然 是的
Of course. Yes.
谢谢您 长官
Thank you, sir.
嗨 你找我 - 是的
Hi, you wanted to see me? - Yeah.
进来吧
Come on in.
你知道 那个来自后宫的年轻女子
You know, the young woman from the harem,
那个杀了纳扬王储的
the one who killed Crown Prince Nayan?
她在向美国地区法♥院♥认罪后
She will be extradited to Andorra following her plea
将被引渡到安道尔
to the U.S. District Court.
合理 那是她的祖国
Makes sense. It's her home country.
是的 我刚和那里的司法部谈过
Yeah, I just spoke to the Justice Department there.
他们理解她的认罪
They understand her plea.
法♥院♥会对她宽大处理
And the courts will be lenient on her.
很高兴听到这个
That's great to hear.
谢谢告知
Thanks for the update.
等等
Hang on.
只是有一件事我想不明白
There's just one thing I can't square up in my mind.
说吧
Shoot.
她是从哪里弄到枪的
Where did she get her hands on a gun?
特警队清理了每个房♥间 没收了每件武器
SWAT cleared every room, confiscated every weapon.
那房♥子很大
It was a big house.
那把枪是格洛克19
The gun was a Glock 19,
中情局的标准配枪
standard issue service weapon for the CIA.
而且在任何本地枪♥支♥店都能买♥♥到
And available for purchase at any local gun store.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
嗯 王储死了
Mm-hmm, with the crown prince dead,
他的妹妹是王位下一顺位继承人
his younger sister is next in line for the throne.
但你不就是那个说过
But weren't you the one who said
她会是理想继任者的人吗
she would be the ideal successor?
有时候 事情就是会变得对所有人都有利
Sometimes, things just happen to work out for everyone.
嗨 萨尔玛
Hey, Salma.
我们想告诉你 纳扬王子再也不会
We wanted to tell you that Prince Nayan will no longer
伤害更多女性了
be hurting any more women.
他被杀了
He's been killed.
那我的朋友们呢
And my friends?
她们自♥由♥了
They're free.
她们会得到支持 安全地
And they're gonna be supported as they're safely
回到家人身边
returned to their families.
谢谢你
Thank you.
萨尔玛 我必须告知你 联邦助理检察官
Salma, I should inform you that the AUSA
将继续就你犯下的谋杀案提起诉讼
will be proceeding with charges for the murders that you carried out.
我们试图解释情况
We tried to explain the circumstances,
但你应该知道指控很严重
but you should know that the charges are serious.
我明白
I understand.
我知道我在做什么
I knew what I was doing.
我唯一的遗憾是没能更快行动
My only regret is that I couldn't act faster.
如果我能 法蒂玛就还活着
If I had, Fatimah would still be alive.
伊娃 怎么了
Eva, what's wrong?
为什么我觉得我们利用了她
Why do I feel like we used her,
而现在却把她扔去喂狼
and now we're just throwing her to the wolves?
这就是建立信任的风险
That's the risk of building trust.
这令人不安
And it's upsetting.
我知道你想做得更多
And I know you wanna do more.
但有时候我们无能为力
Sometimes we can't.
走吧
Come on.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表