It happens more than you think.
抱歉 先生
Sorry about that, sir.
老实点
Don't move.
铸博 法医鉴定来消息了
Jubal, that was forensics.
- 嫌犯素描已完成 - 好 很好
- The sketch is done. - OK, great.
放出来
Show me.
好 这就是他的模样了
All right, so there he is.
等等
Wait.
他长得像布莱恩·惠勒么
Is he-is he a match for Brian Wheeler?
不 不 一点都不像
No, no, it's not even close.
我是说 很麻烦的是飞机上所有乘客都没有相似的容貌
I mean, worse, it's not a match for anyone on the plane.
不可能 再过一遍
That's impossible. Run it again.
国际刑♥警♥ 把这幅画像在你们的数据库里过一遍
And, Interpol, run this sketch through your database,
看能不能找到线索
see if we get a hit.
希望渺茫
Long shot.
我们现在拿到的是第一张关于他的模拟画像
This is the first sketch anyone's ever gotten of him.
这是什么意思
So what are we thinking here?
难道是酒吧的目击者搞错了
Our bar witness got it wrong?
或许不是
Maybe not.
摩萨德2019年的报告称 他们曾在奥斯陆的一个藏身处
Mossad report from 2019, they found traces of an adhesive
发现了使用面部修复粘合剂的痕迹
used in facial prosthetics in one of Oslo's hideouts
以及指纹模具
along with fingerprint moldings.
他会伪装
He's in disguise.
玛纪 玛纪 玛纪
Mag, Maggie, Maggie.
我有点不舒服
I don't feel good.
我感觉不舒服
I don't feel good.
搭把手
Help me.
找地方让他坐下
He needs to sit.
你怎么了
What happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我手套破了
My glove.
是那根手杖
It's the cane.
毒药在手杖上 我摸过
The toxin's on the cane. I touched it.
议员也摸过 真凶不是布莱恩·惠勒
The senator touched it. It's not Brian Wheeler.
是坐在17D的老人
It's the old man in 17D.
这边帮我盯一下
Watch my six.
不好意思 能请你换到后面一排么
Excuse me, can you take a seat in the back, please?
谢谢
Thanks.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
也知道你都干了什么
And I know what you've done.
我深表怀疑
I seriously doubt that.
航行全程你一直牢牢地握着手杖
You've been holding on to that cane this entire flight,
除非你提前服用了解毒剂 否则你碰都不会碰一下
and you wouldn't do that unless you had an antidote.
你不会冒着全体乘客生命危险
You would not risk all these passengers by shooting
在三万英尺的高空中开枪
a gun at 30,000 feet.
如果我的搭档有个三长两短 要是他死了
If something happens to my partner and he dies,
我一定会干掉你
I will end you.
你搭档中毒完全就是个意外
What happened to your partner was a mistake.
快点儿
Hurry up.
你记着 我这个忙可不是白帮的
You should know that I fully intend to cash in this favor.
OA
OA!
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no!
OA
OA.
醒醒 OA
Come on, OA.
求你了
Please.
OA 求你了
OA, please.
快醒醒
Please, come on.
OA 我求你了
OA, please.
我查了你的指纹
Ran your prints.
指向的名字是艾萨克·斯托尔
Came back to an Isaac Stoll.
是我众多化名之一
One name of many.
谋杀美国参议员可不是开玩笑
Murdering a U.S. senator is not a joke.
足够判你死刑
It's the death penalty.
你活不过今天了
Your life ends today.
所以赶紧老实交代
So you might as well start talking.
我帮了你这么大一个忙还给我判死刑有点太过了吧
Death is a harsh penalty after I've been so kind to you.
我给你解毒剂 救了你的搭档
I gave you the antidote to save your partner.
应该对我宽大处理才是
I deserve kindness.
是谁雇你刺杀赫希议员的
Who hired you to kill Senator Hirsch?
我懂法 贝尔探员
I know the law, Agent Bell.
5K信函是由联邦检察官提交的正式信函
用于证明被告为案件提供实质性协助 并建议法♥院♥对其减刑
用于减刑的5K信函 按照法律规定
The 5K letter, which recommends sentence reduction,
其效力取决于当事人为联邦政♥府♥
is dependent upon the amount of assistance the individual
提供了多少协助
provides the U.S. government.
相信我 我的配合绝对物有所值
Trust me, my cooperation will be invaluable.
你先交代 然后我来决定
First you talk, and then I'll decide
要不要给你减刑
if it's worth making a deal.
你知道无论华盛顿还是海牙方面
You know the identity of my clients
他们都很想得到
is of great interest to people here
我客户的身份信息
in Washington and the Hague.
所以不行 你先答应我的条件
No, my deal comes first.
你现在没资格提要求
You're not in a position to make demands.
你还在为你搭档的事生气 对吧
You're still upset about your partner, aren't you?
找你的上级来跟我谈
I need to speak to a higher up,
得是一个做判断不带情绪的人
one whose judgment isn't clouded,
还得能认真考虑我提供的信息的重要性
one who will appreciate the scope of what I'm offering.
你说对了
Well, you got me.
而且依我之见 你必将为此付出代价
And from where I'm sitting, you're going down for this.
联邦助理检察官希望通过辩诉交易
The AUSA wants to proffer Oslo
获取奥斯陆掌握的情报
for what he knows.
什么
What?
他谋杀了一位在任的美国参议员
He murdered a sitting U.S. senator.
所以自那之后 所有人都在盯着我们
And all eyes have been on us ever since.
联邦首席检察官想知道是谁给他下的指令
The AG wants to know who ordered the hit,
不仅仅是赫希议员这一件案子
and not just the hit on Hirsch,
还包括过去十年里做下的所有案件
all hits for the past ten years.
但我们不用跟他交易也可以得到这些情报啊
But we don't need to make a deal to get that information.
我们已经锁定他了
We've ID'd him.
不用别人就能搞定这些案子
We can solve these cases ourselves.
玛纪 我们调查了一系列刺杀案件
Maggie, we looked into the assassinations
都是国际刑♥警♥认为是他做下的
that Interpol believes he did.
指纹和面部识别信息牵扯了很多人
His fingerprints and facial rec ping back to a number of IDs,
包括负责预订这趟去华盛顿航♥班♥的人
including the one responsible for booking the D.C. flight.
那这里面肯定有一个能追查到金钱交易的
Well, one of those will trace back to the payment.
是的 但是从这条账面线索
Yes, and that paper trail
只能查到一堆空壳公♥司♥
leads to a chain of shell companies
都是提前设计好让我们兜圈子的
designed to run us in circles.
我们还可以查查谁能从赫希议员的死获益
We'll figure out who benefits from Hirsch's death.
联♥合♥行♥动♥中心正在列名单
The JOC is making a list.
但是如果没有奥斯陆的配合
But without Oslo's cooperation,
我们就只能拿到一份名单 最多也只能是猜测而已
that is all we have, just a list, best guesses.
这个人掌握着地缘政♥治♥的秘密 玛纪
This guy is holding geopolitical secrets, Maggie.
我们需要他坦白
We need his confession.
好吧 但是他差点儿杀了我搭档
OK. And he almost killed my partner.
我没法接受这样的交易
I can't stomach a deal.
联邦助理检察官已经联♥系♥了地方法官
Well, the AUSA has already reached out to the magistrate.
由伊娃和斯科拉执行护送任务
Eva and Scola will run escort.
你是不是有点紧张了
Are you jumpy?
我从来没有给高价值目标
Just never provided rear security
做过后方安保
for a high-value target.
仅此而已
That's all.
要的是这家伙掌握的情报是吧
Things this guy knows, right?
他这些年杀了多少人
The amount of people he's killed for.
没错
Exactly.
他们会用什么方法让他闭嘴呢
What would they do to keep him quiet?
打起精神 法♥院♥的人也在呢
Hang tight. Courthouse is right up here.
快要通过危险路段了
We're almost out of the woods.
我们应该是暴露了 斯科拉
I'm exposed here, Scola.
斯科拉 快走
Scola, move!
在我们后方
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表