如果执法部门不能或不愿
If law enforcement cannot or will
保护我们的人
not protect my people,
那么我们会自行保卫自己
then we're gonna protect ourselves.
这是煽动暴♥乱♥的行为
OK, so this is an act of sedition.
你明白的 对吧
You understand that, right?
你知道你在把你的居民们拖进怎么样的事里吗
You understand what you're dragging your neighbors into?
他们已经受够了
They are fed up!
听着 凯勒布 假如你的人
OK, look, Caleb, if your people
有安全方面的顾虑 我们FBI会保护你们
have safety concerns, we at the FBI are here to protect you.
但是你们现在所做的
But what you're doing right now,
是绝不会有好结果的
there is no way this ends well for you.
你没资格威胁我们
You're in no position to give threats,
但是我有
but I am.
假如你想确保你探员们的安全
If you want to ensure the safety of your agents,
那就离开特纳港岛 直到我恢复这里的秩序
then stay out of Port Turner until I can restore order.
好吧 让我们 我们假设
All right, so let's...let's say he's telling
他对港岛所述属实
the truth about his town.
他的人谋杀了一位联邦法官
His people murdered a federal judge
并且炸了一座他们提前做了手脚的桥
and blew up a bridge they rigged in advance.
他们一直想找个理由开战
They were asking for an excuse for this showdown.
那么我们就给他们一个
So we're gonna give them one.
我们有两名探员被困在敌后
Two of our agents are being held behind enemy lines.
我们现在开始救援任务
We are mobilizing a rescue mission now.
我们走
Let's go.
伊莱
Eli,
你是怎么变成囚犯的
why did you become a prisoner?
这些人看了我一眼 就把我当成了罪犯
These people took one look at me, and they saw a criminal.
好吧 让我们回到两天前
Well, let's jump back two days.
你为什么来到特纳港岛
What brought you to Port Turner?
我开车来这看日落
I drove out here to watch the sunset.
我小时候常常和我妈妈一起来这里
I used to come here all the time with my mom when I was a kid
在她生病...
before she got sick...
生病之前
bef...before.
你是在检查站被抓的吗
Did you get caught at the checkpoint?
检查站
Checkpoint?
不不 这里原来没有 这里原来没有检查站
No, no, there was... there was no... there was no checkpoint.
我去了海边
I went to the beach.
我 我看到了日落
I... I saw the sunset.
我走回车那 然后有三个本地家伙靠近我
I was walking back to my car, and three local dudes approached me,
想要检查我的包
wanted to check my bag.
我很害怕 所以我跑了
I got scared, OK, so I ran.
但是他们抓住了我
But they caught me.
并且他们三个打了我 然后她
And three of them beat me up, while she...
她翻了我的包
she went through my bag.
不管他们在找什么 都不在这
Whatever they were looking for wasn't in there.
我没做错任何事
I didn't do anything wrong.
我的 我爸爸有来这吗
Did my... did my dad come here?
他们
And they, uh...
他们找到他了吗
they found him?
他们 他们杀了我爸爸 是他们吗
They... they killed my dad, didn't they?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
新的防弹衣
New vest?
不 只是我被枪击的地方
No, just where I got shot.
我没事 只是偶尔才会想起来
I'm fine. It just bothers me sometimes.
是秘密行动那次 对吗
Oh, the undercover op, right?
是 友军误伤 三发子弹
Yeah, friendly fire, three bullets.
该去把我们的朋友带回来了吗
Should we go get our friends back?
我们走
Let's do it.
铸博 我们还有两分钟到
Jubal, we're two minutes out.
着陆点应该在第四街区
Landing point should put us right at 4th Street.
好的 准备好了告诉我
All right, let me know when you're a go.
- 嘿 老大 - 在这
- Hey, boss. - Right here.
是吗 看来他们没骗人
Yeah? They aren't lying.
这太棒了
That's good. Excellent.
等等 谁没有说谎 关于什么
Wait, who isn't? And about what?
凯勒布·格拉斯曼 关于他们报案的那些抢劫案
Caleb Grassman, what he said about the robberies they reported.
拿索警♥察♥局第一分局
Calls were logged at the first precinct
接到过报♥警♥电♥话♥
office of Nassau County PD, claims
报案人称在特纳港岛发生抢劫案
of robberies on Port Turner.
最近一次的报♥警♥电♥话♥是几天之前
Most recent call went out nights ago.
好的 警方呢 怎么处理的
OK, and the cops, what?
他们出警了 但是明显一无所获
They responded but found nothing, apparently.
你有找到什么来支持他们的说法吗
You find something to back up their claims?
我回调了一个在主街附近的
I scrubbed back from a beach surf report
海滩冲浪摄像头的录像
camera near Main Street.
从时间线上看 就在两天前
Two nights ago, our timeline says
这发生在他们
this would have been right before they
抓到伊莱·麦克马洪之前
grabbed Eli McMahon.
好的 这线索很有用
OK, now, that we can work with.
- 你找到他了吗 - 是的 长官
- You got him? - Yes, sir.
司机是达斯汀·亨特
Driver is Dustin Hunt.
妻子是唐娜
Wife is Donna.
他们都是这个岛上的风云人物
They both live on the island.
他们怎么了
They what?
他在建筑公♥司♥工作
Yeah, he works in construction...
他工作不稳定
I mean, when he works.
因为常接受戒毒治疗
He's in and out of drug treatment.
他有不少前科
He's got a long sheet.
我查了他的银行记录
I dug into his bank records.
几个月前在皇后区典当行有两笔大交易
Two big transactions a few months ago from a pawn shop in Queens.
一直以来 达斯汀在社交媒体上挑起愤怒
All the while, Dustin is stirring anger on social media,
散布关于外来抢劫团伙的谣言
stoking fear on the island, rumors of some robbery crew
在小岛引起恐慌
invading from the mainland.
达斯汀·亨特的发帖很频繁
And Dustin Hunt is a frequent poster.
就是这哥们 打劫自己的邻居
So our new pal here, he robs his neighbors
然后把他们逼疯来掩盖罪证
and then whips them into a frenzy to cover his own tracks.
是的 确实见效
Yeah, it worked.
两天前他们遇到了闲逛的外来者伊莱
Two days ago, they find Eli, an outsider hanging around.
完美的替罪羊
The perfect scapegoat.
他们把他带走 封锁小岛
Yeah, they grab him, lock up the island.
从一开始真正的罪犯就在他们之间
All the while, the true criminal was in their midst.
他们可能很难接受真♥相♥
They're not gonna like that story.
当然 我也这么认为 科里
No, I don't think they will, Kelly.
玛纪和OA最近一次的讯息
Maggie and OA's last known communication
在克里夫德的房♥子 地点是
was from Tom Clifford's house.
码头向南第四个街区
That's four blocks south of the marina.
B队留下守住码头
Bravo team is gonna maintain control of the marina.
其余人往南前进
The rest of us are headed south.
铸博 我们已经顺利登陆
All right, Jubal, we're boots dry.
我们正在抵达汇合点的途中
We're making our way to the rendezvous point.
寻找玛纪和OA
Gonna find Maggie and OA.
枪击
Shots fired!
十点钟方向 注意
10 o'clock. Man up!
寻找掩护
Advance to cover!
我们的增援到了
That's our backup arriving.
天哪
Oh, God.
铸博 我们遭到攻击
Jubal, we're under attack.
给我锁定枪手的视角
Get me a visual on that shooter.
我马上
I'm on it.
丹妮 斯考拉 有人中枪吗
Dani, Scola, is anyone hit?
没有
No.
空中侦察能支援吗
Any help from the eye in the sky?
不行 你得告诉我现场情况
No, you're gonna have to paint me a picture.
发生了什么
What do you got?
我们被拦截在码头
We're pinned down here in the marina.
有很多枪手
Multiple shooters.
允许还击吗
Permission to engage?
对方开火 我们就开火
If we take fire, we return fire.
上
Go.
前进
Let's move.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表