铸博 把所有能用的医疗人员都派过来
Jubal, send all the medical you can.
你需要趴下
You need to get down!
动起来 快动起来
Move, move, move!
我跟丢他了 - 趴着别动
I've lost him. - Stay down.
我看不到他
I can't see him.
OA
OA!
我没有射击角度 - 我也没有
I don't have a shot. - I don't either.
行动 行动
Move, move!
伙计们 他劫持了人♥质♥
Guys, he's got a hostage.
联邦调查局 放下武器
FBI. Drop your weapon.
我说了 放下你的武器 - 不然呢
I said, drop your weapon! - Or what?
她是无辜的
She's innocent.
放下武器 我们可以谈谈
Drop your weapon, and we can talk.
给我一架去自♥由♥机场的直升机
Give me helicopter to Liberty Airport,
否则我把她的脑浆打得满地都是
or I blow her brains all over the place.
好的 铸博 我们需要一支狙击小队
All right, Jubal, we need a sniper team
和一名谈判专家来这里
and a negotiator here.
我不确定 斯科拉 先等等
I don't know, Scola. Just wait.
我要一辆专机
I want charter jet!
听到了吗 直飞莫斯科
You hear me? Direct to Moscow!
你们有十分钟准备 否则她的死就算在你们头上
You have ten minutes, or her death will be on your soul!
掩护我
Cover me.
再靠近一步 她就没命
One step closer, she dies.
玛纪 你在做什么
Maggie, what are you doing?
退后
Back away!
玛纪 玛纪
Maggie! Maggie!
退后 快退后
Back away! Now!
不然我杀了你
Or I'll kill you!
那就动手啊
Then do it.
叶戈尔·彼得罗维奇 你被捕了
Egor Petrovich, you're under arrest.
你怎么知道枪里没子弹了
How'd you know it was empty?
他是个先杀再说的恶魔
He's a shoot first, think later kind of monster.
但他居然没开枪
He wasn't shooting.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
我只是想说 和你一起行动
I just wanted to say it was great
真的很棒 瓦伦泰
riding with you, Valentine.
是啊 你也不错
Yeah, yeah. You too.
还有一件事 关于安德烈·奥尔拉夫的
One more thing, regarding Andrei Orlav's
弟弟在白俄♥罗♥斯♥的事
brother in Belarus.
是啊
Yeah.
答案是 做不到
It's a big "no can do."
好吧 但我们看着那个人的眼睛
OK, but we looked into that guy's eyes.
我们告诉过他会保护他弟弟
We told him we'd protect his brother.
你刚坐上特探主管的位置不久
You're new to the SAC chair.
游戏规则就是这样的
It's just how the game is played.
我知道感觉不像 但那就是一场胜利
I know it doesn't feel like it, but that was a win.
你把彼得罗维奇
The way you read Petrovich
看得透透的 真是厉害
like a book was just brilliant.
你是在奉承我 我看出来了
Flattering me, I see,
国际象棋中 象的对角线保护区无卒把守时 对手即可攻击我方王棋
希望我露出斜线的破绽
hoping I leave my diagonal open.
想得美
Nice try.
你很有天赋 玛纪
You have a gift, Maggie.
你是个天生的侧写师
You are a natural profiler.
你若加入行为分♥析♥部 真是蓬荜生辉了
BAU would be lucky to have you,
我也很乐意为你美言几句
and I would be very happy to put in a word.
我 不了
I...no.
嗯 谢谢您
Well, yeah, thank you.
但那不是我想要的
But that's not what I want.
我喜欢我现在的职位 我爱我的团队
I love where I am. I love my team.
那你想要什么
Then what do you want?
我觉得过去这一年让我感到失去了平衡
I think this past year has made me feel off balance.
我感觉当我环顾四周 我不
I feel like when I look around, I don't...
我好像不再认识这个世界了
I don't really recognize the world anymore.
我觉得如果自己能更深入地
So I guess I was hoping that if I could get deeper
了解我们追捕的罪犯的内心 那么
into the minds of the criminals that we're hunting, then...
也许我能想明白些什么
maybe I could make sense of something.
我觉得你已然日渐精进了
I think you're well on your way.
不过
However...
你的象棋策略还需要再练练
your chess strategy still needs some work.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表