It turns out the plates on the van were stolen.
但我们根据货车的外观发布了全境通告
But we issued a BOLO based on the van's description.
这些人做足了功课
These guys did their homework.
无论他们走哪条路线
Whatever route they're taking,
目前都没有出现在交通监控摄像头上
they're not showing up on traffic cams.
是啊 施特劳斯团
Yeah, well, the Strauss Group is
资金雄厚 并且受过城市战训练
well-funded and trained in urban warfare.
我们绝不能让他们跑掉
We are not letting them get away.
铸博 那个俄♥罗♥斯♥人的伤口处理做完了
Jubal, they've finished processing the Russian
就是被玛纪打伤的那个
that Maggie wounded.
好的 谢谢 继续找
OK, thank you. Keep looking!
你要一起吗
You coming?
为什么不呢
Why not?
将定制电磁脉冲装置偷运进外国领♥事♥馆♥
Sneaking a custom EMP into a foreign consulate,
走私被通缉的俄♥国♥♥军♥阀
human smuggling of a wanted Russian warlord,
企图谋杀联邦探员
attempted murder on federal agents.
我不跟你撒谎 安德烈
I'm not going to lie to you, Andrei.
这会让你吃不了兜着走
This is going to land on you like a hammer.
除非你跟我合作
Unless you talk to me.
你们打算怎么把你的朋友弄出美国
How are you planning on getting your friend out of the country?
你这是让我害死我自己的亲兄弟
You're asking me to kill my own brother.
不 我是在让你合作
No, I'm asking you to cooperate.
你不懂
You don't understand.
我救彼得罗维奇不是出于忠诚
I did not free Petrovich out of loyalty.
没人会把这个人当朋友的
This man is nobody's friend.
他用金钱和残暴来统治一切
He rules with money and cruelty.
等等 那这跟你弟弟有什么关系
Wait, so what does this have to do with your brother?
米卡伊在白俄♥罗♥斯♥
Mikhail is in Belarus.
彼得罗维奇可以轻而易举找到他
Petrovich could get to him easily.
这是他的防范措施
It's his insurance policy.
他今天看到我失手了
He saw me fall today.
他知道你们抓了我
He knows you have me.
如果我现在出♥卖♥♥♥彼得罗维奇 他就会杀了米卡伊
If I give up Petrovich now, he will have Mikhail killed.
我帮不了你
I cannot help you.
你也帮不了我
You cannot help me.
如果我能保证你弟弟的安全呢
What if I can guarantee your brother's safety?
你与我们合作
You cooperate with us,
我们就会把他从白俄♥罗♥斯♥救出来
and we will get him out of Belarus.
她是谁
Who is she?
无名之辈
Nobody.
好了 大家听好了
OK, so listen up.
彼得罗维奇的一个手下刚刚透露
One of Petrovich's men just revealed
他们正把他们的老板转移到一个
they're moving their boss to a private airfield
城外某处的私人机场
somewhere outside of the city.
不幸的是 他从未被告知确切名称
Unfortunately, he was never told the exact name.
至少有六七个选项要判断
There are at least a half dozen options.
好了 那我们缩小范围
All right, so let's narrow that down.
我要所有人都来查这个
I want everyone on this.
我们现在知道他们开着一辆黑色的斯普林特面包车
We know they were driving a black Sprinter van,
车牌是偷来的
stolen plates.
我们应该查询所有出城方向的高速公路的
We should be up on traffic cams on every highway
交通摄像头去找到他们
heading out of the city.
嘿 我想我找到他了 - 是吗
Hey, I think I got him. - Yeah?
正朝五十九街大桥方向去
Heading towards the 59th Street Bridge.
好好好
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好的 那么 那么那个方向有什么
OK, so...so what is in that direction?
长岛的自♥由♥机场是他们最好的选择
Liberty Airport in Long Island is their best bet.
肯定就是那里了
That's got to be it.
好的 派我们的小队去拦截他们
OK, sending our team to head them off.
玛纪
Maggie.
嗯 我看到了
Yep, I see it.
发现那辆面包车了
Eyes on the van.
嗯 他们现在知道自己被跟上了
Well, they know we're on their tail now.
斯科拉 他们往西去了
Scola, they're headed west.
加斯顿大街往南走
South on Gaston.
我们把他堵住了
We got him pinned in.
正在皇后区广场往西移♥动♥
Moving west on Queens Plaza.
往东去了 - 铸博
Going east! - Jubal!
嫌犯徒步逃窜
Suspects are fleeing on foot.
我们正在追捕
We're in pursuit.
面包车里空无一人
The van is clear.
嘿 封锁这个地方
Hey! Keep this place locked down!
不许动
Don't move!
不是他
It's not him.
我也没抓到他
I don't have him.
玛纪和OA那边抓到雇佣兵了
Hey, Maggie and OA got the mercs.
斯科拉 你负责彼得罗维奇了
Scola, you are on Petrovich.
小心点 他很危险
Be careful. He is dangerous.
彼得罗维奇 都结束了
Petrovich! It's over.
把手举起来让我看见 举手
Show me your hands. Hands!
嘿 铸博 我这里也不是他
Hey, Jubal, it's not him.
那个也不是彼得罗维奇
That's not Petrovich either?
不 那是罗宁·沃夫诺博伊
No, that's Ronen Vovnoboy,
他的另一个私人护卫
another one of his private soldiers.
对 但是玛纪看到有三个人上了那辆面包车
Right, but Maggie saw three men get into that van...
两个雇佣兵和彼得罗维奇
two mercs and Petrovich.
人数对不上啊
Something's not adding up.
我们到底是怎么跟丢他的
How the hell did we lose him?
我也不清楚 我正在看交通摄像头
I don't get it. I'm looking at traffic cams.
面包车离开领♥事♥馆♥后从未停过
The van never stops after leaving the consulate.
根本没有时间让他在任何地方下车
There was no time to drop him off anywhere.
面包车
The van!
都注意
Heads up!
彼得罗维奇根本没下面包车
Petrovich never got out of the van.
他还在里面
He is still in there!
OA
OA?
嗯 我听到了
Yeah, I heard that.
嘿 看好他
Hey, take him.
一个氧气罐
An oxygen tank.
我们有两名警官受伤
We have two officers down.
派救护车到我们这里
Send ambo to our location.
到底发生了什么
What the hell happened?
彼得罗维奇藏在车的夹层里
Petrovich was hiding in a false compartment.
这样他们就能把他偷运进机场
So they could smuggle him into the airport.
铸博 我们跟丢了 - 嘿
Jubal, we lost Petrovich. - Hey!
你看到什么人了吗
Did you see someone?
他们往哪边跑了 - 他往那边跑了
Which way did they go? - He ran that way.
好的 - 陪着他们一起等吗
Ok. - Wait with them?
我们走吧
Let's move.
食品市场
铸博 我们认为彼得罗维奇逃进了食品市场
Jubal, we think that Petrovich came into the food market.
我们需要设立个警戒线
We need to set up a perimeter.
嗯 我已经在处理了
Yeah, I'm already on it.
情况不妙
This is not good.
这里挤满了平民
This place is packed with civilians.
是啊 他就是故意这么干的
Yeah, he did this on purpose.
这个组织把杀害平民当作一种策略
The group kills civilians as a tactic.
我们需要极其谨慎地接近
We need to approach with extreme caution.
好的 我绕过去 从另一侧包抄他
OK, I'll go around, flank him from the other side.
行动吧
Let's move.
OA 我想我看到他在左边了
OA, I think I see him on the left.
所有人趴下
Everybody down!
开枪了 开枪了
Shots fired! Shots fired!
走 走 快走
Move, move, move!
我们只有这个角度的画面吗
Is this the only angle we have?
市场内的摄像头有限
The market has limited cameras.
我要所有能找到的视角
I want every view you can find.
我们需要市场里的视野
We need eyes at the market.
铸博 他根本不在乎要杀多少人
Jubal, he won't care how many people he kills.
把我们所有的资源都调过来 好吗
Send every resource we have! All right?
全体出动
All hands on deck.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表