网络威胁吗
Online threats?
起初是
For starters.
但同时 我们被人肉了
But also, we've been doxxed.
已经有人来过我家了
I've had people show up on the property.
谁在针对你
Who's been targeting you?
第二修正案纯粹主义者 环保主义者 你能想到的都有
Second Amendment purists, environmentalists, you name it.
好的
OK.
说起这个 我们知道你今天本应在盛顿
On that subject, we know that you're supposed to be in D.C. today.
是 没错 如果你问的是今天的投票
Yeah, well, if you're asking if today's vote
是不是我们被袭击原因 是的
is the reason we were targeted, sure.
可作原因之一
Add it to the list.
我想我也不该感到意外
I guess it shouldn't surprise me
现如今连退伍军人福利都能成为争议性的话题
that even veteran care is a controversial subject these days.
一方面 我讨厌大卫把他的生活置于
Part of me hates the fact that David risked his life
反对者的危险中
for anyone who'd disagree.
但另一方面 我知道
But the other part of me knows that if
假如重来一次 他还是会这么做
he had to, he'd do it again.
我们向您保证
Well, you have our word.
我们会用尽全力 将伤害大卫的凶手绳之以法
We will do everything we can to catch David's killer
并且带他回来接受审判
and bring him to justice.
看起来我们有进展了
Looks like we got something!
找到凶器了
Found the murder weapon.
序列号♥码被磨掉了
Serial number is scratched off.
- 弹匣还是满的 - 唔
- It's still loaded. - Mm.
就算凶器上有凶手的指纹或者DNA
Well, if there were prints or DNA on the murder weapon,
但是已经被泥土破坏了
soil degraded them.
并且凶手把序列编码磨的很干净
And the killer filed off the serial number clean.
行吧 那我们没法确认身份了吗
OK, so-so we can't get an ID?
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
他只磨掉了表面可见的号♥码
He only filed off the visible numbers.
但有个冷知识
But little-known fact,
刻印总会在金属的表层之下留痕
the stamp always leaves an impression on the metal underneath.
好吧 看你那一脸得意的笑
OK, assuming from that smirk on your face
你能恢复它吗
you can recover it?
可以通过电解酸蚀法
Via electrolytic acid etching.
假如我们用电流擦拭枪身
If we swab the gun with an electric current,
就可以让之前的印痕显现出来
we can reinforce the pre-existing impression.
把号♥码提取出来
Pull the number.
BW340778
打起精神来 各位
Look alive, people.
我们在现场找到的枪 其复原的序列号♥
So the serial number on the gun recovered at our crime scene
登记在彼得·特德斯科名下
is registered to a Peter Tedesco.
是他吗 好的
That's him? OK.
我们有掌握关于他信息吗
What do we know about him?
四十三岁 白人 身高一米八
43 years old, white, 5'11".
有多名前女友指控他实施家庭暴♥力♥
Multiple ex-girlfriends accused him of domestic violence
是十来年前的事
over a decade ago.
其中一项指控被宣告成立
Prosecutors got one of those charges to stick.
好吧 这是虽然重罪
OK, it's a felony, sure, but doesn't
但听起来也不像是政♥治♥暗♥杀♥ 对吧
necessarily scream political assassination, right?
但他绝对有本事干得出这种事
But he definitely has the skills to pull off one.
根据他的社交媒体
According to his socials, Tedesco
特德斯科曾参过加远距离精准射击比赛
competes in long-range sharpshooting competitions.
曾在一千一百米的距离获得金牌
Gold medal from 1,200 yards,
1100米远狙
1,200 yards?
好的 他的身高与我们的嫌疑人吻合吗
OK, is he a height match to our perp?
正在与赫希家的安全监控录像比对
Comping Hirsch's security footage.
算法显示98.8%吻合
Algo confirms 98.8% match.
好的 线索越来越清晰了
OK, getting warmer.
还有呢
What else, though?
我们需要确凿的证据
We need this to be watertight.
好吧 记录显示特德斯科
Well, records show that Tedesco
曾试图参军
tried to enlist in the army but was
但是因家暴指控被拒
denied due to his DV charge.
并且从他的纳税表来看 他也没能找到稳定的工作
And based on his W-2s, he hasn't been able to find steady work, either.
是的 我在检查他的财务状况
Yeah, I'm checking his financials.
我是说 看起来他是靠着
I mean, it looks like he's living
远程精准射击比赛的奖金活着的
off the prize money from these sharpshooting competitions.
好的 他被部队拒绝后
OK, so he's rejected by the army.
生活颠沛流离
He's bouncing around.
他对着世界充满憎恨
He's mad at the world.
谁来帮我把他这个点 和我们的参议员连成线
Somebody draw me a line between that dot and our senator.
昨夜 他在他的社交媒体上发帖 提到了今天的投票
OK, last night, he posted on his socials about today's vote.
这位参议员支持预算修正案
The senator is championing a budget amendment
并且保证给退伍老兵房♥屋和医疗保险
that guarantees veterans housing and healthcare.
而这一切对特德斯科来说 恰恰是他
So that's, like, everything Tedesco struggled
想要拼命维持却难以得到的
to maintain since the felony.
好的 所以他是将对政策的反对个人化了
OK, so he took her work personally?
哦 绝对的
Oh, definitely.
他发布的最后一条信息是
On his last post, he wrote, "That bitch Hirsch deserves
"婊♥子♥赫希活该遭报应"
everything coming to her."
好的 我事先要求做到万无一失
OK, I asked for watertight.
这已经很不错了
That is damn close.
找到他的位置了吗
Do we have a beat on his whereabouts?
有 他手♥机♥信♥号♥♥显示在他登记过的住址
Yeah, his phone is pinging at his listed address.
好 让我们的人和特警队现在去那里待命
All right, get our agents and SWAT there right now.
有人中枪 有人中枪
Man down! Man down!
找掩护
Get down!
后退
Stand back!
我警告你们
That's a warning!
有人看到特德斯科在哪吗
Who has eyes on Tedesco?
二楼窗口
Second-story window.
把头低下
Keep his head down.
跟着我们 冲上去
You're with us. Go.
我们进来了
We're inside.
离我远点
Stay away!
站住 别再过来了
Do not come closer!
我子弹多的是
I got plenty more left!
一人一发都绰绰有余
A bullet for each one of you!
啊
Augh!
这已经是铁证如山的事实了 彼得
This is what we call open and shut, Peter.
看看吧
Take a look.
这些是你在参议员赫希遇袭前一晚的
These are all of your online threats to Senator Hirsch
所有网络威胁记录
the night before she was attacked
在三个不同的论♥坛♥上找到的
on three different forums.
我们在她屋外的林子里 找到了这把M4步♥枪♥
We have the M4 that was found outside her house in the woods.
经弹道鉴定 这就是凶器
Ballistics confirmed it was the murder weapon.
顺便告诉你 这把枪是登记在你名下的
And for the trivia fans, it was registered in your name.
最后 监控还拍到了
And lastly, we have a surveillance photo
你今早离开她住处的画面
of you leaving her property this morning.
经法定部门鉴定 身高体重都和你吻合
Forensics confirmed same height, same build.
我说了这么多 你也懂了吧
You know where I'm going with this, right?
但 那人不是我
Except that's not me.
彼得 朝联邦探员开枪
Shooting at federal officers doesn't really help
只会让你的处境变得更糟
your case, either, Peter.
我不知道你还在装什么蒜
So I don't know why you're being so coy.
你这辈子唯一做过的真事
Trying to kill the senator is the only
就是想刺杀那位参议员
real thing you have ever done.
什么
Excuse me?
你想参军当士兵
A wanna be soldier.
但军队不需要你 因为你就是个对女人动手的孬种
But the army didn't want you because you beat up on women.
所以你只能做做假戏
So you play pretend,
东拼西凑搞来一堆破枪
collect your little guns,
周末玩玩打靶射击罢了
have your shooting games on the weekends.
但你心知肚明 这么做毫无意义
But deep down you know that will never matter.
参议员赫希是想为那些真正的军人
Senator Hirsch wanted to give real soldiers,
那些为国捐躯的烈士 争取他们应得的权益
people that sacrifice for this country, what they deserve.
高谈阔论罢了
That's some fancy theory.
这是你的动机
It's motive.
确实
Sure.
我就是想让那贱♥人♥死
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表