凯希 我得再问你一遍
Cassie, I'm going to ask you again,
你跟你丈夫是怎么联♥系♥的
how do you get in touch with your husband?
他现在应该已经到了
He should be here by now.
每次我给那个一次性手♥机♥发短♥信♥
Anytime I text that burner phone,
鲍比都会在一个小时之内来这
Bobby's here within an hour.
我们才刚超了几分钟
We're only a few minutes past here.
让我们再等等看
Let's let it play out.
可能那次交火吓到他了
Maybe he got spooked from the shootout.
有个疑似鲍比的人刚从赫曼街下出租车
Got a possible on Bobby exiting a cab on Herman Street.
不是他
Negative, not him.
等下来人了 南侧 黑帽衫
Wait, incoming from the south side, black hoodie.
看见了
I see him.
我们行动吗
You want us to move in?
还没确认正脸
Can't ID is face yet.
可能是圈套
It could be a decoy.
还可能有枪
Probably armed.
再等等我确认他正脸
Let's just sit tight until I got a visual.
对不起
Sorry.
我知道对你有风险
I know it's a risk to have you...
告诉我塞拉斯没事
Tell me Silas is OK.
他没事
Yeah, he's fine.
如果他没事 你叫我来干什么
If he's fine, then why am I here?
你真的杀人了吗
Did you really kill someone?
谁跟你说的
Who told you that?
那是加洛韦 行动
That's Galloway. Move in.
对不起 鲍比
I...I'm...I'm sorry, Bobby.
- 你做了什么 - 对不起
- What did you do? - I'm sorry.
鲍比·加洛韦 我们是FBI
Bobby Galloway, FBI.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
别这样 我们是一边的
Come on, man, we're on the same team.
帮你自己个忙 闭上嘴
Do yourself a favor. Shut your mouth.
加洛韦探员 现在唯一能
Agent Galloway, the only person
帮到你的人就是你自己
that can help you right now is you.
你干涉了我们的谋杀调查
You interfered with our murder investigation
你还协助一名向我们开枪的嫌犯逃离抓捕
and you helped a suspect who shot at us evade arrest.
我听到了枪声
I heard shots.
我不知道是谁冲我们开枪的
I didn't know who was shooting at us.
我们
Us?
你是缉毒局的人
You are DEA.
不是堕落之子的
You're not a Lost Son.
除非他真的是
Unless he is.
我不管你块头多大
I don't care how big you are.
你敢再说一遍 我就把你干翻
Say that again, I'll knock you out.
鲍比 你来这里只是因为
Bobby, you're only here because we have you
你绑♥架♥了达伦・弗雷利
abducting Darren Fraley
然后开车送他去了谋杀现场
and driving him to the murder site.
还有堕落之子们要找的袋子
And the bag that the Lost Sons are looking for,
就是害死达伦的那个
the one that got Darren killed,
你妻子把它交给了我们
your wife turned it over to us.
有现金 炸♥药♥
Cash, Semtex.
这就是证据
That's evidence.
你很聪明 应该知道
You're smart enough to know that
你把它藏在车♥库♥里的时候
you destroyed the chain of custody
破坏了监管链
when you stashed that in the garage.
发生什么了 鲍比
What happened, Bobby?
你厌倦了看到坏人得到报酬
Did you get tired of seeing the bad guys get paid?
所以你才告诉你妻子这是保险吗
Is that why you told your wife that it was insurance?
我不是这个意思 你知道的
That's not what I meant. You know it.
你杀了达伦・弗雷利吗
Did you kill Darren Fraley?
你以为我不知道你在干什么吗
Do you think I don't know what you're doing?
我在桌子的那边待过多少次了
How many times I've been on that side of the table...
回答问题
Just answer the question.
堕落之子在策划一件大事
The Lost Sons are planning something big.
这比毒品更重要
It's bigger than drugs.
无数生命受到威胁
Lives are in danger.
你到底在说什么
What are you talking about, exactly?
我还没掌握细节
I don't have the details yet.
所以你得把这个拿掉 把我放回去
That's why you got to take these off and put me back in.
所以你想让我们放你走
So you just want us to let you go and drop
放弃我们的谋杀案调查
our murder investigation because you say that
就因为你说他们有什么迫在眉睫的计划
they're planning something imminent?
如果你们不相信我 就给我做测谎仪测试
If you don't believe me, put me on the box.
行 让我来说"在这儿放松些"那套说辞
Yeah, give me a little "get comfortable in here."
看看你和我谁做得更好
Let's see who does that better, you or me.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得他的工作就是说服别人
I think it's his job to be convincing.
我们给他做个测谎 就能挖到他证词的核心
We polygraph him, we can get to the core of his story.
恕我直言 这家伙刚入狱不到14个月
With all due respect, guy's been under 14 months.
大概好长时间都没睡过一个安稳觉了 你说呢
Probably hasn't slept in, what?
大概有7个月吧
Half that.
你测谎 他会搞砸的
You box him, he'll blow it.
任何人都会
Anyone would.
这将毫无意义
It'll be meaningless.
所以上测谎仪没用了
So polygraph is out.
有什么可行的吗
What's in?
让我去找他谈谈
Let me take a run at him.
我知道你
I know you.
波士顿 对吧
Boston, right?
没必要绕圈子了 鲍比
Don't need to do the dance, Bobby.
我知道你今早一见到我就认出来了
I know you made me the second you saw me this morning.
是啊 你当时是初级探员
Yeah, you were the junior agent.
波士顿的雅利安兄弟会特遣队
Aryan Brotherhood task force out of Boston.
我们以前叫你什么来着
What was that we used to call you?
我会想起来的
It'll come back to me.
行了 我就直说了
Well, here's a meatball down the middle.
达伦・弗雷利 他怎么死的
Darren Fraley, how'd he die?
我记得很清楚
I remember very fondly,
那会儿一屋子都是些拍着胸脯摆谱的资深探员
in a room full of silverbacks pounding their chests,
你是唯一一个不怕问问题的人
you were the only one not afraid to ask questions.
聪明的孩子
Smart kid.
那你为什么相信我不清白的说法
So why are you buying this story about me being dirty?
我还没相信任何事
I haven't bought anything.
我想听听你的说法
I want to hear your side of it.
你想让我说是我杀了达伦
You want me to say I killed Darren?
这是认罪吗
Is that a confession?
14个月啊 一边要设法锁定
14 months trying to ID
堕落之子的供应商
the Lost Son suppliers.
一边还得获取他们的信任
Earn their trust.
再等几周 我就能召集支援团队 然后回家
A few more weeks, I could call in the cavalry, go home,
睡在妻子身边 给孩子掖好被子
sleep next to my wife, tuck in my kid.
结果里克·沃格尔出现 把一切都搞砸了
And Rick Vogel goes and he changes everything.
沃格尔 组织主席 对吧
Vogel, club president, right?
曾因谋杀未遂在北部服刑吗
Did time upstate for attempted murder?
对 他已经出狱了
Yeah, he's out.
然后他就火冒三丈地说
And he's gone all fire and brimstone
要消灭组织的敌人
talking about destroying the club's enemies.
我以为只是说说而已
I thought it was talk.
是什么让你改变了主意
So what changed your mind?
几天前 沃格尔让我和达伦去接人
A few days ago, Vogel sends me and Darren on a pickup.
是我们从未见过的人
It's nobody we've ever met,
所以我猜是组织的供应商
so I figured it's a club supplier.
可这次不一样 运的不是芬太尼 是炸♥药♥
Only this time it's not fentanyl, it's Semtex.
我们把它交给沃格尔 他让达伦把包藏起来
We take it to Vogel, he tells Darren to stash the bag.
我不能让组织拿到炸♥药♥
I couldn't let the club have the explosives,
但我不想让海陆两栖特遣队
but I didn't want the ATF or the FBI
或联邦调查局来抓我
coming in and vulturing my bust.
所以你从达伦那里拿走了包
So you took the bag from Darren
为了挽救你自己的卧底任务
to save your own op?
没错
Yeah.
没有东西会爆♥炸♥
Nothing goes boom.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表