Do you know who Darren was running with?
或者有谁会想伤害他
Or who would have wanted to hurt him?
这孩子昨晚十点左右来过我家
Kid showed up last night at my house about 10:00.
我已经好几个月没见过他了 不过当时他看着有点心烦
Hadn't seen him in months, but Darren was spinning out.
他只说是跟一些坏人搅在一起了 没法脱身
He said he was in over his head with some bad people.
那些人好像是让他藏匿一个什么包
He was supposed to stash a bag for them.
可是那个包丢了
It went missing.
他得为这事负责
He was on the hook for it.
他说没说包里有什么东西
Did he say what was in it
或者是谁要他藏的
or who he was holding it for?
我没问
I didn't ask.
侄子找上门来 说想找个地方躲躲
Nephew shows up needing a place to lay low,
我原本也就想帮到这一步 不想再牵扯更多了
it's about as involved as I wanted to get.
嗯 但要你猜的话...
Right, but if you were to guess...
毒品
Drugs.
达伦他自己不吸毒的话 那他就是在贩毒了
If Darren wasn't using, he was dealing.
所以今天早晨发现他还没回你那里的时候
So this morning, when he wasn't at your place?
我以为他已经离开了
I figured he'd skipped town.
查出谁在找那个包
Find out whoever's looking for that bag,
就能查到凶手了
you'll find his killer.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好了 那么在达伦被杀之前
All right, so before Darren was murdered,
他在为一伙神秘团队藏匿一个包
he was holding a bag for a mystery crew.
结果包丢了
Bag goes missing.
他也死了
He winds up dead.
那么 这个包里有什么
So what was in the bag?
还有这是一伙什么人
Who was the crew?
线索不多啊
That is not a lot to go on.
抱歉 我刚刚有露出线索很多的意思么
I'm sorry. Did I imply there was a lot to go on?
确实很少 现在我们只知道
There is not. What we do know is
他昨晚躲在他叔叔家
he was laying low at his uncle's house last night.
之后他去了某个地方 结果在凌晨两点
Then he went somewhere and wound up being
被人殴打致死
beaten to death at 2:00 a.m.
那我们先理一下
So let's try to create a timeline
达伦离开他叔叔家之后的时间线
of Darren's last movements after his uncle's house.
- 有发现 - 说
- Got something. - Yeah.
这是达伦叔叔所住街道的
Pole cam footage from the street
监控杆摄像头拍下的画面
Darren's uncle lives on.
凌晨十二点零七分 一辆1999年的福特F-350停在了这里
At 12:07 a.m., a 1999 Ford F-350 pulls up.
这辆车的轮胎是不是跟案发现场的轮胎印吻合
OK, any chance those tires match the crime scene?
正在比对
Working on it.
车辆品牌与型号♥完全吻合
Positive match for make and model.
能放大么
Can you zoom in?
对了
Right.
那是达伦
That's Darren.
我以为他怕那些人呢
Thought he was afraid of these guys.
很明显他不怕这一个
Well, not this one, apparently.
喔
Oof.
他还真是应该害怕他
Maybe he should have been.
不过 这点图像没法面部识别 对吧
OK, that's not enough for facial rec, right?
光线太暗 还有帽子碍事
Too dark, and his hat's in the way.
查到号♥牌了没
OK. Who's running the plates?
查到了 结果显示这是一辆被盗的面包车
Plates come back to a stolen minivan.
欸 等等
But hey, wait a second.
他们刚刚经过了布鲁克林一个车辆号♥牌识别摄像头
Yeah, they just crossed a plate reader in Brooklyn.
好 好 好极了
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
这就找到了
Here we go.
希望你不介意刚来就要处理
Hope you don't mind getting thrown
这么棘手的案子
in the deep end like this.
我以前干过两年的统一犯罪报告
I was on UCR for two years.
UCR即"统一犯罪报告" 是FBI收集 统计和发布美国犯罪数据的项目体系之一
再棘手的案子也吓不倒我
Deep end doesn't scare me.
那就行
Right.
看着是空车
Looks like it's empty.
你觉得凶手会弃车逃跑么
You think the killer ditched it?
要么就是他们被困在里面了
Either that or they're holed up inside.
我是特别探员斯科拉
This is Special Agent Scola
请求一队特警前往我所在位置
requesting a SWAT team to my location.
我们需要支援清除...
We need some help clearing...
联邦调查局 把手举起...
FBI! Hands where we can...
我去追他
I'm on him.
有枪击 有枪击
Shots fired. Shots fired.
嫌犯为男性白人
White male suspect.
报告嫌犯位置 伊娃
Give me a fix, Eva.
场站西侧 正在向北移♥动♥
West of the warehouse. Headed north.
还在我视线范围内
Got him in sight.
我看到他了
Got him.
马上举起双手走出来
Step out with your hands up now.
快上车 我们走
Jump in. Let's go!
啥情况 你明明有射击视角的
What the hell happened? You had a shot.
是啊 不 不 我不能开枪
Yeah, no, I... I couldn't take it.
为什么
Why not?
开车的人我认识
I recognized the driver.
他是缉毒局的
He's DEA.
伊索贝尔
Isobel.
罗布克副局长 什么风把您给吹来了
AD Roback, what brings you to 31?
听说我们在现场和缉毒局的人撞上了
Heard we bumped up against a DEA up in the field.
老实说 我们不知道在现场撞上的是什么人
To be honest, we don't know what we bumped up against.
但不管是不是缉毒局 我们都不会手软
But DEA or not, my team doesn't pull any punches,
我们会追查到底
We'll get to the bottom of it.
就这个 这种正直
Right there, that type of grit
正是我选你做主管助理局长的原因
is exactly why you're my choice for ADIC.
那 那挺有意思的
Oh, that's... that's interesting.
当然你也得挑个继任者
You'll have to pick a successor, of course,
等你搬到楼上的时候
when you move upstairs.
铸博·瓦伦泰怎么样
What about Jubal Valentine?
我就担心你说这个
Mm, I was worried you'd say that.
给你个建议
Word of advice?
你会希望你的第一个举措
You want your first move to be greeted
受到广泛支持
with overwhelming support.
瓦伦泰这名字背负太多事了
A name like Valentine's carries too much baggage.
不是你说我不在的时候是他挺身而出的吗
Aren't you the one who said he stepped up in my absence?
他发挥出他应有的水平了
He did his level best.
铸博就在他该在的地方
Jubal is exactly where he needs to be.
个人档案
你们这帮局里人可是提了个很严重的指控
You Bureau guys are making a pretty bold accusation.
我是说 我认识鲍比·加洛韦
I'm telling you, I know Bobby Galloway, OK?
2016年在波士顿我们是一个缉毒小队的
We worked a HIDTA task force together out of Boston in 2016.
HIDTA:高♥强♥度毒品贩运区计划
而那台皮卡就是他开的
And he was driving that truck.
这把你的探员推到了谋杀调查的核心
Which puts your agent in the middle of a murder investigation.
我们就是需要你给个解释
We just...we need you to make that make sense.
考克伦队长 如果缉毒局隐瞒信息
GS Cochran, if the DEA is withholding information
- 对我们有用的信息 - 不是这样的
- that can assist us... - It's not like that.
那你解释解释为什么你的探员开着一辆
OK, so explain why your agent was driving a truck
被我们定位到谋杀现场的卡车
we can place at our murder scene.
你们听说过一个法外摩托帮吗
You heard of an outlaw motorcycle gang
叫堕落之子的
called The Lost Sons?
我们遇到过那个摩托帮
We've crossed paths with that MC.
这14个月鲍比一直卧底在里面
Bobby's been undercover with them the past 14 months.
用了那么久才得到他们的信任
That's how long it takes to gain their trust.
他们还贩卖♥♥大量的芬太尼
They're also heavy into fentanyl.
我们想要找到源头 阻止东海岸的吸毒过量
We're trying to ID their suppliers, stop hundreds of ODs
从上百起增加到上千起
from turning into thousands on the East Coast.
我们加洛韦探员用枪威胁
We have video of Agent Galloway abducting
绑♥架♥被害人的视频
our murder victim at gunpoint,
更不用说他还帮助了一个
not to mention aiding the escape of a suspect
朝联邦探员开枪的嫌犯逃脱
who fired on the FBI.
干了这么多事 他肯定联♥系♥了你
And with all that, he must have reached out,
告诉你发生了什么
told you what's going on.
他还没有
He hasn't.
那你不担心吗
OK, so doesn't that worry you?
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表