You're all right. It's all right.
你能试试努力站起来吗
You think you can stand up for me?
- 嗯 - 我想可以的
- Yeah? - I think so.
好的 伊莱 我们扶你起来
All right, Eli. Let's get you up.
就这样 坐这儿 坐下
That's it. Just sit here. Sit down.
伊莱 看着我
Eli, look at me.
这一切是汤姆·克利福德对你造成的吗
Did Tom Clifford do this to you?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道他的名字
I don't know his name.
好的 坐着别动 坐着别动
OK, sit tight, sit tight.
嘿 铸博 我们找到伊莱了
Hey, Jubal, we have Eli.
他还活着
He's alive.
好了 睁大眼睛保持警惕
All right, eyes up.
我们找到伊莱了
We found Eli.
你在哪
Where are you?
在汤姆·克利福德家的地下室
In the basement of Tom Clifford's house.
看起来像他囚禁了他
Looks like he was keeping him prisoner.
知道为什么吗
Any idea why he was holding him?
不知道
I don't know.
他被打的很惨
He's been worked over pretty good.
让我看看
Let me look.
我们需要医疗和特警支援
So we're gonna need medical and SWAT right away.
医疗 特警
Medic, SWAT.
好了,他们在路上了
All right, they're on their way.
听着 这个镇子里的任何人
Uh, listen, everybody in this town
看起来都准备随时扣动扳机
seems pretty trigger-ready.
你认为会失控吗
You think this could go sideways?
我只是觉得 如果我们不够特别小心
I just think if we're not extra careful,
1993年在韦科 有宗教帮派因非法囤积军♥火♥ 与联邦政♥府♥发生了的51天武装对峙 造成76名教♥徒♥与儿童的伤亡
这会变成另一个韦科惨案
this could turn into another Waco.
好的 收到
OK, copy that.
好了 我们先把他带出这里
Ok. Let's get him out of here.
好的
All right.
- 你能走吗 - 我们要把你带出来
- Can you walk for me? - We're gonna get you outside.
我想可以
I think so.
就这样 对
That's it. That's it.
慢慢来 当心
Nice and easy.
嘿
Hey.
等等
Hold on.
你们要去哪
Where are you going?
我们准备带伊莱到市里救治
We're gonna take Eli to the city and get him well.
有什么问题吗
Is that gonna be a problem?
抱歉
Sorry.
不能让你这样做
Can't let you do that.
这孩子需要帮助 凯勒布
This kid needs help, Caleb.
我们得把他带离这里
We're gonna get him out of here.
他是一系列连环盗窃案的嫌疑人
He's a person of interest in a series of robberies,
还涉嫌纵火
not to mention arson.
你没资格下这个定论
Well, that's not for you to rule on.
为什么你不能先让我们帮助他
Why don't you let us get him some help,
然后再获取你想要的答案
then we'll get you all the answers you need.
现在说这个已经晚了
It's a little late for that.
我们的后援马上就到
Our backup's gonna be here in a minute.
并且他们将会有个大动作
And their next move is gonna be a big one.
下个将会是大动作
The next move is a big one.
我跟你说 你不会希望与联邦调查局的
And I'm telling you, you do not want a showdown
特警队硬碰硬吧
with FBI swat.
是
Yeah,
也许你是对的
you may be right.
好 好
Ok, ok.
喔哦 等等
Whoa, hold on.
有更多的联邦探员来了
More feds coming.
把桥炸掉
Blow the bridge.
铸博 我们还有五分钟到
Jubal, we're five minutes out.
我想三分钟就能赶到
I think we can be there in three.
收到 能有多快就多快
Copy that. Get there as quick as you can.
斯科拉 斯科拉
Scola. Scola!
别跟我说那座桥上有平民
Tell me there weren't civilians on that bridge.
没有 谢天谢地 但是八百英尺的路已经被毁了
No, thank God, but 800 feet of roadway has been destroyed.
那座桥是唯一的陆路通道
And that bridge was the only land access point.
- 铸博 - 什么
- Jubal. - Yeah?
我们接到了州警和海警的电♥话♥
We've got calls from the state police, coast guard,
并且市长办公室也在催要应对方案
and the mayor's office all looking for a response plan.
记者们也在开始聚集了
Reporters are starting to gather, too.
就算现在没上头条 也快了
It's gonna be headline news soon, if not already.
我是说 他们想要我们发表声明
I mean, they're gonna want a statement.
你需要回拨助理局长罗伊
You should call AD Rowe back.
好 好
Ok, ok.
我们需要弄清楚
Yes, we need to get a clearer picture
这里发生了什么
of what's happening on the ground
然后我才能有恰当的回应方案
so I can calibrate a response.
玛纪和OA那边还是没有消息吗
Still nothing from Maggie and OA?
什么都没有
No, nothing on comms.
凯勒布 你们这是在给自己惹祸上身
Caleb, you're drawing the wrong kind of attention to yourselves.
这并非我本意
That was not my goal.
但是在我们奋起反抗之前
But how much are you gonna take before you
也忍♥气吞声得实在够久了
stand up for yourselves?
带着全自动来♥福♥枪♥并不能给你
Carrying automatic rifles does not give
跟FBI抗衡的力量
you leverage over the FBI.
对 所以才要把你俩留在这
No, that's why you're here.
我们走吧
Let's go.
抱歉 女士
Excuse me, miss.
我能拿回我的手♥机♥吗
Do you think I can get my phone?
我只想给我爸爸打个电♥话♥ 拜托了
I just need to call my dad, please.
拜托 他一定担心的不得了
Please, he's got to be worried sick about me.
不许打电♥话♥
No phone calls.
别说话了
Stop talking.
联♥系♥上了
Got something.
你好
Hello.
你好 请问是联邦调查局吗
Hello. Is this the FBI?
肃静
Quiet.
我是代理分局负责人
Yeah, this is Acting Special Agent
铸博·瓦伦泰
in Charge Jubal Valentine.
你是哪位
Who am I speaking with?
特纳港岛的市长 凯勒布·格拉斯曼
The mayor of Port Turner, Caleb Grassman.
你在用我探员的设备讲话
You're speaking on my agent's comms.
真遗憾 非得到这一步
It's a shame that's what it took
才能引起你们的重视
to finally get on your radar.
我需要立刻跟我的探员通话
OK, I need to speak to my agents right now,
确保他们是否安全
make sure they're OK.
你只能选择相信我
You're just gonna have to take my word for it.
这我可不接受
That's not gonna work for me.
那这样怎么样
How about this?
你放了我朋友汤姆·克利福德
I'll release them as soon as you release
我就会放了他们
my friend Tom Clifford.
这不可能
It's not possible.
这只是个简单的交易
It's a simple trade.
但是我绝不会做的
Not one I would ever make.
但你真正的问题是 汤姆·克利福德死了
But your real problem is, Tom Clifford is dead.
他向我的探员开枪了 当我们找到他时
He shot at my agents when we found him staging
他正在摆弄联邦法官的尸体
the body of a federal judge.
这太不幸了
That's unfortunate.
格拉斯曼先生 我们知道你扣押了伊莱·麦克马洪
Mr. Grassman, we know you're holding Eli McMahon.
你得立刻让我的探员
You need to let my agents escort
护送他到安全地带
him to safety immediately.
这正是你们的问题
That's the problem with you guys,
总是保护错了人
always protecting the wrong people.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们的岛正在遭受袭击
Our island's been under attack!
这小子只是最近一个
This kid is just the latest one who
想从我们这捞点好处的人
tried to take advantage of us.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表