卧底得以幸存
The op survives.
双赢结果
It's a win-win.
我跟踪那孩子 把包拿走
I trail the kid, take the bag.
炸♥药♥已经不在他们手里了
The explosives are off the board.
对吧
Right?
我想 最坏的情况是 达伦会被揍一顿
I figure, worst case, Darren catches a beating.
可沃格尔完全不这么想
Vogel took it a different way.
所以沃格尔杀了达伦吗
So Vogel killed Darren?
听着 沃格尔让我带达伦去现场
Look, man, Vogel had me take Darren to the spot.
我不知道之后发生了什么
I don't know what happened after that.
我杀了达伦・弗雷利吗
Did I kill Darren Fraley?
不是的
No.
但不管你怎么算
But any way you do the math,
是我害死了那孩子
I am the reason the kid's dead.
我不知道沃格尔有什么计划
I don't know what Vogel's got planned,
但他没有让步
but he's not backing down.
这就是现在发生的事情
And it's happening today.
里克·沃格尔 堕落之子的首领
Rick Vogel, leader of the Lost Sons.
据加洛韦探员所说
According to agent Galloway,
沃格尔计划扩大组织的影响力
Vogel plans to expand his club's influence
通过消灭敌人
by taking out its enemies.
当他这么做的时候 会有间接伤害
And when he does, there will be collateral damage.
是的 我知道细节不多
Yeah, I know details are sparse,
但我们对堕落之子的对手了解多少
but what do we know about the Lost Sons' rivals?
在过去的三年里 他们主要是
In the last three years, they've gone toe to toe
和红血帮 死鹰帮
with the Blood Masons, the Dead Eagles,
还有长岛破坏帮起冲突 大多是为了抢地盘
and the Long Island Vandals, mostly territory disputes.
能让纽约警局监视已知基地吗
OK, can NYPD stake out the known bases
- 三个摩托帮都要查吗 - 这就办
- of all three MCs? - On it.
完美 谢了
Perfect, thank you.
好吧 与此同时 鲍比会继续卧底
All right. In the meantime, Bobby will go back under,
用假炸♥药♥连接起来
wired up with dummy Semtex.
斯科拉和伊娃会护送他
Scola and Eva will be escorting him,
有任何意外 随时待命
ready to jump in if anything goes sideways.
如果堕落之子有这么极端的计划
If the Lost Sons are planning something this drastic,
他们会到处布眼线
they'll have eyes everywhere.
我们会有更多
Then we'll have more.
我想看看堕落之子组织周围的一切
I want to see everything around the Lost Sons clubhouse...
监控录像 交通监控
security feed, traffic cams.
有保姆摄像头的话 我就用这个
I'll take a nanny cam if you got it.
眼睛放亮点儿 大家
20/20 vision, people.
鲍比 这次你得像针线一样隐蔽
All right, Bobby, you got a tight needle and thread.
仅让沃格尔放弃目标是不够的
It's not enough for Vogel to give up the target.
他必须通过窃听器说出意图
He has to spell out intent over the wire.
你做到了 你就成功了
You do that, you've made your case.
等你把这两样都拿到了 我们才会行动
We won't move in until you have both.
好好好
Yeah, yeah.
现在的情况不是"好好好"能随便应付的
This isn't really a "yeah, yeah" situation.
你看 他还是相信我的
Look, he still trusts me.
我会给你你想要的
I'll get you what you want.
好吧 如果情况有变
All right, well, if that changes,
求救词就用"日出"
distress word's daylight.
这是你的通讯器
And here are your comms.
对 这就是我的底线
Yeah, that's where I draw the line.
那我们怎么跟你们沟通呢
Well, how do we communicate with you?
你不需要
You don't.
听着 这些家伙很多疑
Look, these guys are paranoid.
他们在一英里外就能发现
They'll spot that a mile away.
这不是我第一次行动 好吗
This isn't my first rodeo, OK?
放松点 去问问斯图
You can relax. Ask Stu.
他知道我是做什么的
He's seen what I do.
还是那么嚣张
Still cocky.
让我们集中精神 好吗
Let's stay focused, shall we?
咱们行动吧
Let's rock and roll.
好戏上演
Showtime.
不管发生什么 都不是你的错
Whatever happens, it's not on you.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我知道你为什么担心
I know why you're worried.
你的老搭档
Your old partner.
但每个人都知道自己要做什么
But everybody knows what they signed up for.
我们开始担心了
We were starting to get worried.
我去买♥♥了点圣诞礼物
I was doing a little Christmas shopping.
你真不该这么做
You really shouldn't have.
问题是 鲍比
The thing is, Bobby,
你知道我从不喜欢礼物
you know I've never been into gifts.
沃格尔没接包
Vogel's not taking the bag.
这里有点不对劲
Something's wrong here.
他只是让鲍比出了一身冷汗
He's just making Bobby sweat.
如果他能保持冷静 他会没事的
If he keeps his cool, he'll be fine.
我们要这么做吗
Are we doing this?
我们得把他救出来
We got to get him out of there.
他没有说那个求救词
He didn't say the distress word.
是啊 因为他忙着被人踹脑袋呢
Yeah, because he's too busy getting his head kicked in!
亡命摩托帮得靠惩戒手段才能压得住人
Outlaw MCs rely on disciplinary punishment.
如果他们想让鲍比死 他早就死了
If they wanted Bobby dead, he would be dead.
准备行动吧
Just get ready to move.
过来
Come here.
够了
That's enough.
够了
That's enough.
扶他起来
Get him up.
你在哪找到的这个
Where'd you find this?
在达伦的叔叔家
At Darren's uncle's place.
你说对了
You were right.
那孩子骗了你
The kid was lying to you.
他想偷你的东西
He was trying to steal from you.
你应该告诉我你有什么想法
Well, you should've told me what you were up to.
我本可以派几个兄弟跟你一起去
I would've sent a few brothers with you.
那包就是在我眼皮子底下被偷走的 不是吗
Well, he stole the bag on my watch, right?
该由我来弥补了
It's up to me to make it right.
鲍比・加洛韦 这家伙真狡猾
Bobby freaking Galloway. The guy's slick.
还没脱离险境呢
Not out of the woods yet.
得杀一儆百
An example needed to be set.
我不能眼睁睁看着
I can't have a brother disappearing
兄弟在工作中失踪
in the middle of a job.
联邦调查局在附近盯着呢
Not with the Feds buzzing around.
我得赶在他们之前拿到包
I had to get to the bag before they did.
不 你做得很好
Yeah, no, you did good.
但事实证明 我不再需要它了
But as it turns out, I don't need it anymore.
你不是说要做大事吗
I thought you said you were doing something big.
当然要做
Oh, I still am.
等一切结束 所有人都会知道谁是老大
And when it's over, everyone's going to know who's in charge.
快点 鲍比 让他说出来
Come on, Bobby, get him to spell it out.
不管是什么 我都想参与
Whatever it is, I want in on it.
你确定吗 鲍比
Are you sure about that, Bobby?
我会做需要做的事
I'll do what needs doing.
我已经证明过了 不是吗
I've proven that, haven't I?
为了组织我什么都愿意做
There's nothing I wouldn't do for this club.
骑车上路
Let's ride.
加洛韦和沃格尔开始行动了
Galloway and Vogel are on the move.
他们正沿着萨特大街往西走
They're headed west on Sutter Avenue
驶向布朗斯维尔
towards Brownsville.
收到 这就去
Copy, we're on it.
你看到他们了吗
You see 'em?
还没
Not yet.
看到了
Yep.
他们在洛根大街向北走
They're heading north on Logan.
- 铸博 我们看到了 - 收到
- Jubal, we have a visual. - Copy that.
保持追踪 避免接触
Pursue, but do not engage.
我们仍不清楚沃格尔的计划
We still don't know Vogel's plan.
各单位注意
Be advised.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表