She's been subletting my extra room,
不过我好几天没见她了
but I haven't seen her in days.
她有没有说过要去哪
Did she say where she was going?
没有 她平时几乎不说话
No, she's really quiet.
我也就只有在找她收房♥租的时候能跟她说上几句
We really only talked when she was paying rent.
她怎么支付房♥租的
How does she pay?
呃 用珠宝首饰
Well, um, in diamonds.
那项链是她给你的
She gave you that necklace?
嗯 我接受多种付款方式的
Yeah, I've taken alternative forms of payment before.
不过这个是新的
I just--this was new.
你们怎么认识的 - 通过社交软件认识的
How did you two meet? - Well, on socials.
我发过招转租的广♥告♥
I posted looking for a subletter.
给我们看看那些信息
We need to see those messages.
奇怪了 她好像把自己的账号♥清空了
Weird, um, it looks like she deleted her account.
不好意思 这条项链我们得带走
Unfortunately, we're gonna have to take that necklace.
可这是布泽利的典藏款
But this is vintage Buzzelli.
同时也是物证 亲爱的 摘下来吧
It's also evidence, sweetie. Take it off.
你们在萨尔玛的账户上查到什么线索了
Did you end up finding anything on Salma's account?
萨尔玛 也就是迪娅 清空了她的账户
Salma AKA Diya deleted her account,
但是没有哪一家社交软件公♥司♥会真正删除用户的资料
but no social company ever truly deletes a profile,
即便是用户本人申请
even at the user's request.
他们也只会把账户撤回
They just unpublish it,
然后保留数据重新售卖♥♥
and they keep the data to resell.
确实是他们会干的事 那这就是撤回来的账号♥页面了
But of course they do. So this is an unpublished page.
等一下 你是怎么拿到的
Wait, how'd you get it?
我给他们法务部门开了张传票
I subpoenaed their legal department.
萨尔玛的原始账户绑定了一个电♥话♥号♥码
Okay, there is a number tied to Salma's original account.
是个英国的号♥码
It is a British number.
还是个活跃号♥码呢 - 等等
And it is active. - Oh, wait.
这是萨尔玛的手♥机♥
This is Salma's phone.
信♥号♥♥显示在曼哈顿下东区 并且正在移♥动♥
Pinging in the Lower East Side and moving.
萨尔玛的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥在这边
Salma's phone is pinging here.
我这边没任何发现
Well, I don't see anything on my side.
你那边呢 - 没有
What about you? - No.
对 我们这边还在盯着呢
Yeah, we still got her.
她就在你们北边吧 距离多远
She's just north of you, maybe, what?
二十三米
25 yards.
嗯 二十三米 而且她在向西移♥动♥
Yeah, 25 yards, and she's moving west.
我们在街上看不到她
We're not seeing her on the street.
我正在看定位
I'm looking at the GPS.
现在她就在你们西边大约十八米处
Now she's 20 yards west of you.
西边 不对 西边连路都没有
West? No, there's no way.
我们被牵着团团转啊 - 嗯 同意
We're being duped. - I know.
好 你们现在到达她的位置了
Okay, you're right on top of her right now.
等等
Oh, hold on.
可能她在里面
Maybe she's in there?
铸博 我们发现一扇门
Hey, Jubal, we found a door.
现在要进入这栋建筑了
We're gonna go inside the building.
好的 收到
All right, copy.
准备好了么 - 就绪
Ready? - Yeah.
铸博 现在她在什么位置
Jubal, what's her location now?
她在你西南方向 距离大约二十七米的
Uh, she's about 30 yards southwest of you,
而且貌似她停下来了
and she seems to have stopped moving.
♪忘了我♪
Forget about me
♪不要 不要 不要 不要♪
Don't, don't, don't, don't
♪不要忘记我♪
Don't you forget about me
♪你会对我居高临下吗♪
Will you stand above me?
♪望向我 却永不与我相爱♪
Look my way and never love me
♪雨一直下 不见停歇♪
Rain keeps falling down, down, down
♪不要忘记我♪
Don't you forget about me
谢谢 向左转
Thank you. Turn to your left.
不 不是我的左边 转向你的左边
No, not my left, your left.
下一个
Next.
不好意思 这是私人活动
Excuse me. This is a private event.
我是特探贝尔 这位是特探拉莫斯
Special Agent Bell, this is Special Agent Ramos.
我们在找这个女人 你见过她么
We're looking for this woman. Have you seen her?
抱歉 没见过
I'm sorry, no.
我们有理由相信她此刻就在这里
We have reason to believe that she's here right now.
不 绝对不可能
No, that's impossible.
趴下
Get down.
守好她 - 收到
Stay with her. - Got it.
有枪击 我们现在急需医疗支援
Shots fired. We need a medic now.
我看见她了 在二楼
I got eyes on her, second floor.
萨尔玛
Salma!
萨尔玛
Salma!
萨尔玛丢弃了手♥机♥
Salma ditched her phone,
但愿伊恩能恢复数据
but I'm hoping Ian can recover it.
一场要命的歌♥唱比赛 我真是弄不明白
A deadly singing competition, I just don't get it.
是啊
Yeah.
我觉得她在遇害之前已经
I think she recognized the photo of Salma
认出了萨尔玛的照片
before she was killed.
答案一定就藏在这里
The answers are here somewhere.
你叫什么名字 - 我是米拉贝尔·坎普
What's your name? - I'm Mirabel Kemp.
好的 米拉贝尔
Okay, Mirabel,
能告诉我们今天这里都发生了什么事吗
you mind telling us what's happening here today?
呃 应该是一场试音海选
Um, it's like an audition.
打断一下 你不能确定吗
I'm sorry. Is that a question?
呃 不 我确定 是我一个
Well, no, but like, I was approached
朋友的朋友叫我来的
by a friend of a friend.
她这个人有点儿...就是不大检点
She's kind of sketch, but, like, whatever.
她说得可好了
It sounded cool.
说是一个有钱人要来纽约
And there's some rich guy, and he's coming to the city,
他喜欢开派对
and he likes to party.
所以要找一些女孩儿 你懂得 就是...
So he was looking for girls with, you know, like--
漂亮的
A certain look?
嗯
Yeah.
他还要你唱歌♥
And he wanted you to sing?
还得跳舞 工作是一份正经工作
And dance. It's a real job.
能挣很多钱的
It's like crazy money.
要是能选中 就能带你上一搜超炫的游艇
If he picks you, you go on some insane yacht,
待上十天
like ten days,
可能还不止十天 要是他特别特别中意你
maybe more if he really, really likes you.
而且你还不用跟他做♥爱♥
And you don't have to have sex with him.
除非你自己乐意
Only if you want to.
这些是他们海选的时候告诉你的
Well, they told you that at your audition?
嗯 特蕾希说的
Yeah, Traci did.
这是我那个朋友的朋友的名字 至少她说是这样
That's her name, or it's what she said.
是她安排这些女孩儿的
She, like, arranges the girls.
我是有麻烦么
Am I in trouble?
不 你没事
No, you're not.
不过要是你上了那艘船可能就有麻烦了
But you would have been if you got on that boat.
你认识这个女人吗
You know this woman?
她开枪打死了特雷希
She shot Traci.
你在今天之前有见过她吗
Have you seen her before today?
没见过 抱歉
No, sorry.
好的 感谢配合
Okay, thank you.
想问一下...
Do you think...
呃 能把我的护照要回来吗
um, could I get my passport back?
他们还拿了你的护照
They took your passport?
嗯 我们一来就交了
Well, yeah, when we got here,
以防止我们乘游艇离境
just in case we left the country on the yacht.
放心
Sit tight.
我们会帮你拿回护照的
We'll get your passport back.
好的 各位 伊恩还在忙着
All right, folks, so Ian is working
修复萨尔玛的手♥机♥
on repairing Salma's phone.
让我们为他加油鼓劲
Let's send him good thoughts.
同时 跟我说说萨尔玛枪击的那个受害者
In the meantime, talk to me about this victim Salma shot.
她叫特蕾西·莫里 日本籍
Her name is Traci Mori, Japanese national.
按国际刑♥警♥的说法 日本和澳大利亚
According to Interpol, she's wanted
都对她发出了通缉令 罪名是性贩卖♥♥
in both Japan and Australia for sex trafficking.
玛纪说这个女人搞着
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表