Let's bring her in.
我不敢相信这是真的
I can't believe this is happening.
加里真的死了么
Is Gary really dead?
嗯 恐怕是这样的
Yeah, I'm afraid so.
我还在辅♥导♥他学习艺术史
I was tutoring him in art history.
不管我给他什么书 他都...
Anything I gave him to read, he just...
天哪
Oh, God.
他还有孩子
His poor kids.
我们也清楚你的财务状况
We're aware of your financial situation.
你认为我与此事有关吗
You think I had something to do with this?
昨晚 劫匪闯进特别展区刷的是你的门禁卡
Your key card was used to open the special exhibit last night.
这不可能
That's not right.
你的工资被划拨抵偿债务
Well, your wages are being garnished.
你已经走投无路了
Your back's up against the wall.
如此以来你就有可能把你的门禁卡交给劫匪
Makes sense that you'd throw these guys your key card.
作为回报 他们会在事成之后给你一笔钱
In return, they give you a cut of the money.
不 不 不 我的门禁卡就在我这儿
No, no, no. I have my key card right here.
我一直贴身带着的
I have it on me.
不 特蕾莎 你现在给我看没有意义 好吧
No, Teresa, it doesn't make a difference, OK?
他们完全可以昨天晚上拿去刷♥卡♥
They could have used it last night
然后今天一早还给你
and given it back to you this morning.
不 你听我说 我是为了进修学位
No, listen, I went into debt
才背上了债务 那是因为我从事的工作
getting an advanced degree because to do what I do,
需要博士学位
you need one.
现在我每年的工资有六万四千刀
Now I earn $6♥4♥,000 a year.
付完账单和我的学生贷款以后
Between bills and my student loans,
生活用度上确实有些捉襟见肘
it's not enough to live on.
但是拉什蒙德美术馆是我的全部
But the Rushmond Gallery is my whole life.
我绝对不会做任何
I would never do anything
有损我工作的事情
to jeopardize my position there.
怎么了
What?
我想我知道是谁干的
I think I know who did this.
几天前 我在美术馆巡回时
A few days ago, I was walking the gallery,
有个人好像一直来来回♥回♥地踱步
and this guy was, like, lingering,
就只是看看
just looking.
但是当他往外走的时候
But on his way out,
突然就开始跟我调情
he started flirting with me.
所以呢
So?
斯科拉探员 一般不会有男人愿意跟我这样的人调情的
Men don't generally flirt with me, Agent Scola.
但是他一直说个没完 问了我的工作
But he talked my ear off, asking me all about my job
还有特别展区 还有美术馆的事
and the special exhibit and the gallery.
那个人叫库珀
His name was Cooper.
他说他喜欢我的笑
He said he liked my laugh.
我们甚至交换了电♥话♥号♥码
We even swapped phone numbers.
但是后来我给他发信息时
But later, when I tried to text him,
信息却发不过去
it just bounced back.
明白了
Yeah.
你还记得库伯大概什么时间去的美术馆的么
You know about what time Cooper stopped by the gallery?
好了 各位
All right, folks.
特蕾莎说有个可疑的男子
So Teresa Almonte said a suspicious man
来过美术馆 问了好多事
came into the gallery asking questions.
众所周知
I know our thieves
劫匪抹去了那一晚的录像
wiped the security feed from that night.
但是我们能不能提取事发三天前的录像
But can we pull any footage from three days earlier?
嗯 我们应该能看到
Yeah, we should have access.
能行么 - 能行 搞定了
Yeah? - Yeah. Here we go.
太好了
All right, good news.
这是事发三天前 对吧
This is three days earlier, right?
快进到中午
Let's scrub to midday.
她说那是她刚吃完午饭的时候
She said it was right after her lunch.
好 在这里停顿 我们来看一下
OK. Stop it there. Let's watch.
我看那个家伙就挺可疑的
That guy's looking suspicious to me, right?
嗯 他知道摄像头的位置
Yeah, he's aware of the cameras.
没留下多少面部识别的信息
Not giving us much for facial rec.
没错 他那只手是在干啥
Yeah, and what is he doing with his hand there?
放大
Zoom in.
看起来像是在扫描她的门禁卡
Looks like he's scanning her key card.
他这是要复♥制♥卡片
He's making a dupe.
好的 要如何复♥制♥
Right. How do you do that?
以前的话是需要一台射频识别读卡器
Well, it used to be you needed an RFID reader.
现在很多软件都有这个功能了
But now there are apps that can do it.
他一直在缠着特蕾莎说法分心 让她注意不到这边
He kept Teresa talking. She didn't even notice.
没错 没错
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
那么 嫌疑人先生 给我们露个脸吧
OK, Mr. Suspect, you going to show us your face?
来 看下镜头
Come on. Look up here.
棒极了 拍到正脸了
Yes! Here we go.
应该是足够了 稍等
That could be enough. Hang on.
查到了
Got it.
贾斯珀・雷 是个有前科的艺术品大盗
Jasper Ray, a known art thief with a record of burglaries,
曾犯有入室盗窃罪 赃物贩卖♥♥罪 且嗜好找性工作者
trafficking in stolen goods, and a penchant for sex workers.
现在要加上一条故意杀人了
And he's about to add a murder rap to that list.
查查他的电♥话♥
Ping his phone.
在各大数据供应商那里找不到他
Not finding him on any of the major providers.
他有个化名叫库珀・莫特
He's got an alias, Cooper Motte.
还是没有 - 好吧 搜遍这里所有数据库
Still nothing. - OK, every database in here.
库珀・莫特 贾斯珀・雷.
Cooper Motte, Jasper Ray.
在过去二十四小时 这两个名字出现过的任何地方
If either of those names have popped up in the last 12 hours,
我都要知道
I want to hear about it.
有结果了
Got a hit.
库珀・莫特先生刚刚入住
Mr. Cooper Motte just checked himself
拉威尔酒店的顶层套房♥
into the penthouse suite at the Ravel Hotel.
拉威尔酒店 感觉很有钱啊
The Ravel? Feeling flush.
我们去抓他
Let's grab him.
联邦调查局 开门
FBI, open up.
打开
Just open it.
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
检查一下这个
And check it out.
这肯定是他伪造的那个门卡
Must have been the key card he made.
没错 但这是一把9毫米手♥枪♥
Yeah, but this is a 9 millimeter.
这口径不匹配
That doesn't match the caliber of the gun
杀死保安的枪
that was used to kill the guard.
他可能还有别的武器
He could have had another weapon.
哇
Wow.
这么多现金
That is a lot of cash.
你觉得他们已经把画脱手了
You think they offloaded the paintings already?
玛纪
Maggie.
我在想 咱们不如叫点客房♥服务
Then I was thinking we order some room service
你知道 在第二轮前补点水份
to, you know, rehydrate before round two.
联邦调查局 贾斯珀・雷 手放到我们看得见的地方
FBI, Jasper Ray. Hands where we can see them.
得了吧
Come on.
贾斯珀 结束了
Jasper! It's over.
我们知道是你闯进了那家画廊
We know that you broke into that gallery.
我们知道是你杀了那保安
We know that you killed that guard.
不 不 不 不是我♥干♥的
No, no, no. That wasn't me.
我没有杀他 - 很好 那很好
I didn't kill him. - OK. That's good.
我们只是想和你谈谈
We just want to talk to you.
但你们不会相信我的
But you're not going to believe me.
我们想听听发生了什么
We just want to hear what happened.
这不是我的错 懂吗
This wasn't my fault! Ok?
我们根本来不及计划
We didn't have any time to plan.
他们逼我们这周就动手的
They pushed us to do it this week.
谁逼的 - 不 你...
Who did? - No, you...
你根本不知道那些人
you have no idea what these people
有多大能耐 明白吗
are capable of, all right?
那就告诉我们
Then tell us.
我们能帮你
We can help you.
停 别动
Stop. Stop.
不 没事的 停下 - 别再往前了
No, it's OK. Stop. - Don't come forward!
贾斯珀 - 你们帮不了我
Jasper. - You can't help me!
没有人能帮我
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表