担心什么
Worry me how?
他可能已经反水了
That he might have switched sides.
鲍比·加洛韦为禁毒战争做过的事
Bobby Galloway has done more for the drug war
比我知道的任何探员都多
than any agent I know.
一切都是误会
This is all some misunderstanding.
那把他带回来问问
OK, then bring him in.
让他解释一下
Let him clear the air.
没办法
I can't.
鲍比潜进去之后是他来跟我联♥系♥
When Bobby goes dark, he checks in with me.
不是我找他
Not the other way around.
他定的
His rule.
那他上次出现是什么时候
OK, so when was the last time he came up for air?
他已经错过三次接头了
He missed his last three check-ins.
好吧
Ok.
谢谢你 考克伦队长
Thank you, GS Cochran.
接下来就交给我们吧
We will take it from here.
你有什么看法
Yeah, it'd be great to get your perspective,
既然你认识这个人
seeing as you know this guy.
有没有可能加洛韦已经卧底太久
You think it's possible that Galloway's been under too long
现在已经不再调查这些毒贩 反而成为了其中一员
and now he's not investigating these dealers, but he is one?
实话说 我现在也不知道
Tell you the truth, I don't know what to think just yet.
你还有时间做决定
Well, you've got time to make up your mind.
现在我们得先找到加洛韦探员
Right now, we need to find Agent Galloway
把他带回来问话
and bring him in.
认识下缉毒局特别探员鲍比·加洛韦
Meet DEA Special Agent Bobby Galloway.
他作为卧底在16年扳倒了
He's the UC that brought down that
雅利安兄弟会贩毒集团
Aryan Brotherhood meth ring in '16
19年阻止了爱尔兰黑帮在东海岸的海♥洛♥因♥行动
and the Irish mob's East Coast heroin operations in '19.
他专长于长♥期♥深层卧底行动
He specializes in long range, deep undercover work.
他的档案里处处都是表扬
Commendations up and down his file.
他是个能人
He's the real deal.
不过今天 他是我们谋杀调查的嫌疑人
But today, he is a POI in a murder investigation.
这间屋里没有人希望以此指控他
Now, no one in this room likes making that accusation.
所以我们把他带回来 确定他还
So let's bring him in, make sure he hasn't
没忘记该站在哪边
forgotten which side he's on.
上次我们和堕落之子打交道
Last time we dealt with the Lost Sons,
是他们为了讨好哈利斯科州贩毒集团枪击了一个庇护所
they shot up a shelter to gain favor with the Jalisco Cartel.
然后他们就转入了地下的
After that, they went subterranean...
面对面联络
face to face communications,
必要时会用一次性手♥机♥
rotating burners when necessary.
我们可以突击检查他们的据点
So we can raid their clubhouse.
在已知地点附近打一打草
We can shake the tree on known locations,
但我们没办法用手♥机♥信♥号♥♥定位到鲍比
but we can't pinpoint Bobby with cell data.
我们还有别的切入点吗
What other angles do we have?
他开着福特F350跑的
BOLO's out on the Ford F-350.
那车可能已经被他扔了
Well, he's probably dumped that by now.
还有吗
What else?
加洛韦探员没有任何社交媒体
Agent Galloway doesn't have social media,
不过他老婆 凯希 分享过一个网页
but his wife, Cassie, posted a crowdfunding page
给他们五岁的儿子众筹
for their five-year-old son
他儿子两个月前确诊了范可尼贫血症
diagnosed with Fanconi anemia two months ago.
那跟我们有什么关系
How does that help us?
塞拉斯被确诊的时候
Well, once Silas was diagnosed,
他们全家做了登记
the family was screened to see
来看有没有适合移植的骨髓
if there were a bone marrow match.
有两份保险共付 一个是凯希的
And there are two insurance co-pays, one for Cassie
另一个是鲍比的
and one for Bobby.
所以他能知道他孩子生病了
So he knew about his kid's medical emergency.
意味着凯希在他当卧底的时候有办法联♥系♥他
Which means Cassie had a way to reach him when he was under.
那我们派一队人过去跟她聊聊
Let's get a team over there to talk to her now.
你跟这个鲍比有什么关系
What's the deal with you and this Bobby guy?
你们在一个行动小队待过吗
You worked a task force together?
第一次在匡蒂科的行动
The first post out of Quantico.
他从垃圾线人那弄了点零碎线索
He took a two bit hunch off some junkie CI,
拼成了真的可以行动的依据
turned it into something truly actionable,
最终结了案
and closed the case.
帮我在局里得到了立足点
Helped me get a foothold in the Bureau.
所以你崇拜他吗
So you looked up to him?
那时候 我想成为他
Back then, um, I wanted to be him.
我们都想
We all did.
卧底工作是条双行道
UC work is a two way street.
你确实可以试着以两种身份生活 但卧底太久
You can try and live two lives, but you stay under too long,
就会有人受伤
people get hurt.
凯希·加洛韦吗
Cassie Galloway?
联邦调查局特别探员斯科拉和拉莫斯
Special Agent Scola and Ramos, FBI.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不知道怎么联♥系♥我的丈夫
I don't know how to contact my husband.
看看这
Look around.
他卧底的时候我只能靠我自己
I'm on my own when he's under.
怎么了
What is this about?
鲍比还好吗
Is Bobby OK?
我们也想知道
Well, we're trying to figure that out.
你们俩有没有什么办法
Do you guys have a system,
在紧急情况下可以递个消息
a way to send up a flare in an emergency?
没有 鲍比说是为了保护我们
No, Bobby says it's for our protection.
加洛韦女士 你知道对联邦探员撒谎是重罪吗
Mrs. Galloway, you know lying to a federal agent is a felony?
我没有
I'm not.
你有 因为鲍比出现在医院
You are, because Bobby showed up at the hospital
去给你儿子检测骨髓配型了
to test if he was a bone marrow match
而这是因为你联♥系♥了他
for your son because you reached out to him.
我们只是想知道你们的方式
We just want to know how.
从我家滚出去
Get out of my house.
你们甚至不是缉毒局
You're not even DEA.
我没必要帮你们
I don't have to help you.
听我说凯希 我和鲍比共事过
OK, Cassie, look, I worked with Bobby.
我知道他为工作牺牲了多少
I know how much he sacrifices for the job.
我知道你们两个都要牺牲
I know you both do. OK?
不过看起来他现在有大♥麻♥烦
But it's looking like he's in some serious trouble.
他牵扯进一桩谋杀
He's involved in a murder.
谋杀
Murder?
你觉得他
Do you think he...
我怎么想不重要
It doesn't matter what I think
因为有一整栋楼的人
because there's a building full of people
都相信他反水了
who believe that he flipped sides.
我是不愿意相信的
Now, I don't want to believe that.
这意味着我才是那个
So that means that I'm definitely the guy
你最该带他来见的人
that you want bringing him in.
有个东西我得给你看
There's something I need to show you.
对付老婆真有一套
Way to work the wife.
我也是实话实说
I meant every word.
几天之前我听见有人在这
A few nights ago, I heard someone out here.
是鲍比
It was Bobby.
我就知道事情不对
I knew something was wrong.
行动结束之前他从不回家
He never comes home until an op is done.
那这次例外是为什么
So why the exception?
他告诉我他留了东西在这里
He told me he left something in here.
万一发生一些事情
In case anything happened to him,
这就是我们的保险
it'd be our insurance policy.
我没看
I didn't look.
无论保险是什么
Whatever "insurance policy" was,
我都不想它出现在家里
I didn't want it in our house.
鲍比不容我质疑
But there's no arguing with Bobby.
感觉这就是那个
Got to think that's the bag
达伦・弗雷利本来该看好的包
Darren Fraley was supposed to watch.
让我们看看是什么这么重要
All right, well, let's see what was so important
还把他害死了
and got him killed.
这是什么
What is it?
炸♥药♥
Semtex.
一个摩托帮要塑性炸♥药♥干什么
What's a biker gang need plastic explosives for?
鲍比把炸♥药♥存在有我们孩子的家里
Bobby stored explosives in our home with our son?
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表