是的 但我知道你有人选
Yeah, I mean, I know you have options.
我不奢求什么 但...
I'm not taking anything for granted, but...
嗯 你懂的
yeah, you know.
我得走了
Listen, I have to run.
我都能听见菲利普在门厅踱步了
I can hear Phillip pacing in the foyer.
好的
Right. OK.
- 晚安 - 晚安
- Night. - Night.
鲍比 看看谁来了
Bobby. Look who showed up.
嘿 等我一下 好吗
Hey, give me a second, OK?
过来吧 宝贝
Come on, buddy.
你把纽扣摄像头转过去了
You made sure your button cam was facing away,
但你没想到
but you didn't account for
楼顶还有安保摄像头
the security cameras on that roof.
沃格尔根本没夺你的枪 鲍比
Vogel never went for your gun, Bobby.
这是处决
That's an execution.
有谁看过这个
Who's seen this?
没还有人看过
Well, nobody yet.
我想在向上汇报之前
I thought I'd get the story from you
听听你的看法
before I ran it up the ladder.
我那晚跟你说的大部分都是...
Most of what I told you that night is...
是真的
is true.
我接了达伦
I picked up Darren.
带他去见了沃格尔
I took him to Vogel.
我以为摩托帮其他人都会在
I thought the rest of the MC was going to be there.
以为那孩子顶多挨顿揍
I thought the kid would take a beating.
我到了之后
I got to the lot.
沃格尔竟然临时变卦
Vogel called an audible.
让你和那孩子自相残杀
Pitted you against the kid.
他把球棒递给我 说如果想活命
He held the bat out to me and said if I wanted to live,
就必须证明我对他和帮派的忠诚
I had to prove my loyalty to him and the club.
所以我...
So I...
你接下了球棒
You took it.
然后杀死了达伦
And you murdered Darren.
我选择了我的家人
I chose my family.
我选择了我的儿子
I chose my son.
我选择了所有我们救下的人
I chose all the people we saved.
所以 如果你是我
So knowing what you think you know now,
你当时会怎么做
what would you have done?
你杀沃格尔是为了掩盖你的所作所为
And you killed Vogel to cover up what you did.
我杀他 是他本身就死有余辜
I killed Vogel because he deserved to die.
回想在波士顿 专案组成立的第一天
Back in Boston, first day of that task force,
你来找我 你肯定记得
you came to me... and you'll remember this.
你来找我 请求我
You came to me, and you asked me
带你深入虎穴
to take you down the rabbit hole.
你说你想成为一名职业卧底
You said you wanted to be a career UC.
我记得
I remember that.
是的 你当时笑了笑
Yeah. You laughed.
说我更适合当童子军 而不是卧底
And you said I'd make a better boy scout than an undercover.
那就是我给你取那个外号♥的原因
That's why I gave you that name,
"童子军"
Boy scout,
因为这就是你的本质
because that's what you are.
这就是为什么你接下来会做出你该做的决定
That's why you're going to do what you're going to do.
你介意我去和儿子道个别吗
You mind if I go kiss my son good-bye?
当然可以
Of course you can.
嘿
Hey.
之前我告诉你 离开上一份工作
When I told you that I needed a change of scenery
是因为我要换换环境
from my last job...
怎么啦
Yeah?
我实则有所隐瞒
I kind of lied by omission there.
我当时和外地办公室的一位同事有段感情
I was in a relationship with someone at my field office.
嗯
Ok.
分手闹不快了吗
Bad breakup?
可以这么说吧
You could say that.
现在他关在大都会拘留中心拘留所等候审判
Right now he's at MDC pending trial
罪名是密谋颠覆联邦调查局
for conspiring to bring down the FBI.
真的假的
Are you kidding me?
他是前沿组织的人吗
He was Forefront?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
你们在一起多久
How long were you together?
六个月
Six months.
但我们搭档了多年
But we were partners for years.
我很震惊
I was stunned.
我不知道我还能相信谁
I didn't know who I could trust.
我几乎对工作失去了信心
Almost lost faith in the job.
几乎
Almost.
所以我当时听说
So when I heard that there was an opening here
击溃"前沿组织"的团队有职位空缺
at the team that beat Forefront,
我就申请调职了
I put in for a transfer because I knew that
因为我知道这才是我该来的地方
this is where I needed to be.
我不确定...
I'm not sure...
所以永远不要怀疑你在这里所做的一切
So don't ever doubt what you do here,
因为这个团队是我们的良知
because this team, it's our conscience,
尤其是你
especially you.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表