剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表
拜托 你在哪
Come on, where are you?
该死
Dammit.
你好
Uh... hello?
嘿 你有没有看到
Hey, you uh, you haven’t happened to see
这附近有个司机
a driver around here, have you?
呃 喂
Uh... hello?
好的很 好的很
Great. Great.
这太完美了
This is uh, this is perfect.
不不不
No, no, no.
好吧
Okay.
嘿 不好意思
Hey... Uh, excuse me.
你是否知道
You, um, you don’t happen to know
回到高尔夫球场的路
the way back to the golf course, do you?
我马上就要结婚了
I’m kinda supposed to be getting married
不过我有点迷路了
and uh, I’m a little lost.
我屮
What?!
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
电影马上就要开始了
A movie is now starting
这行不通的
This is never gonna work.
今天虽然是选举日
Just because it’s election day
并不意味着我没有时间照顾我们的长辈
doesn’t mean I don’t have time to take care of our seniors.
我们出去透透气
Let’s get you some air.
妮可 把车开过来
Nicole, bring the car around.
为什么是我的车
Why my car?
因为我们把卡车开来了
Because we brought the damn truck
而且我们不能带着一个死家伙在镇上逛
and we can’t drive around town with a dead asshole in the bed.
喔 该死
Oh, dammit.
鲍曼市长
Mayor Bowman.
那是谁
Who you got there?
把他弄走
Get rid of it.
弄到哪里
Where?
任何地方
Anywhere.
反正这里的人都半死不活
Everyone’s half dead around here, anyway.
把他藏起来
Just stash him somewhere.
你不会想动摇一个选民吧
You wouldn’t be trying to sway a voter, would you?
哦 不
Oh, no.
我只是想表示友好
Just being nice.
你知道 不是所有的事情都和选举有关
You know, not everything is about votes.
你我都知道那是胡说八道
Now, you know I know that’s some bullshit.
好的 爸爸
Ok, Dad.
我们到了
Here we are.
看看这个
Look at that.
他们在看你最喜欢的节目
They’ve got your favorite show on.
你最喜欢的那个
That one that you like.
非常喜欢
So much.
我得走了
Well, I better get going.
爸爸 别这样
Dad, don’t be like that.
我知道 我应该多来看看你
I know, I should visit you more
趁你还在世 还健康地呼吸着
while you’re alive and healthy and breathing.
特雷 快点
Trey, come on!
下周见 爸爸
See you next week, Dad.
我爱你
Love you.
你不用回应我
Oh, you don’t have to say it back.
我知道
I know.
你确定这能行吗
You sure this is gonna work?
是的 我在计算机模拟里试过
Yeah, I ran it through a computer simulation
而且百分之百有效
and it worked 100 percent of the time.
你可以直接说“我不知道”
You could have just said "I don’t know".
我们开始吧
Let’s do this.
好的
Ok.
快快快
Go, go, go, go!
对不起
I’m sorry.
我已经尽快了
I’m going as fast as I can.
我以前从没搬过尸体
I’ve never carried a body before.
为什么要我做重口味的部分
Why do I have to do the part with the guts?
因为主意是我想的
Because it was my idea.
你刚刚是不是吐在我的灵车上了
Did‐ did you just puke in my hearse?
是的
Yeah!
而且我不会说对不起的
I’m not sorry about it, either!
一根手指
A finger...
等等 等等 他们不跟着我们了
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. They stopped following us.
嘿 这边
Hey, over here!
嘿
Hey!
滚开 滚开
Get off! Get away!!!
快开车
Go! Drive!
哇 成功了
Woo! It worked!
成功了
It worked!
你脸上沾了点呕吐物
You got a little barf on your face there.
抹掉了吗
Did I get it?
是的 现在没了
Yeah, you got it.
等我们到那儿 这桶啤酒肯定都成泡沫了
This shit’s gonna be all foam by the time we get there.
兄弟 这哪有派对
Man, where is this party?
搞不懂
I don’t get it.
凯尔说就在湖边
Kyle said it was right by the lake.
天 这个湖那么大
Man, this lake is huge.
你现在的语气什么意思
You know, I’m not feeling your tone right now, ok?
去搞啤酒的人是我
I’m the one who got the beer.
打听派对的人也是我
I’m the one who heard about the party.
你就坐享其成
All you’ve done is bitch.
抱歉 兄弟 你说的很对
You’re right, man. I’m sorry.
我发誓 就在这附近
I could have sworn it was around here.
也许恩菲尔德家抓住了他们
Maybe the Enfields got ’em.
恩菲尔德是什么鬼东西
What the hell’s an Enfield?
你知道的 恩菲尔德一家
You know, the Enfields.
那个关于湖的故事
You know, the story about the lake.
话说 在很久以前
You know, like, back in the old days,
开拓时代
pioneer times.
有一条河从这里流过
There was a river that went through here?
定居者在河边建了一座城镇
The settlers built a town next to the river.
他们在那里住了差不多100年
They lived there for like 100 years.
然后在20世纪20年代
And then in the 1920’s
政♥府♥想在这条河上筑水坝来造一个湖
the government wanted to dam the river to make a lake.
然后有一个很怪异的家庭
So this one family, this really weird family,
恩菲尔德一家拒绝离开
the Enfields, refused to leave.
他们跟政♥府♥对抗
They fought with the government
后来情况变得很糟 有人死了
and it got really bad and people died
他们还是不肯离开
and they still wouldn’t leave.
最后政♥府♥就不管他们了 继续建了水坝
So the government said screw it and they built the dam anyway,
即使那山谷被洪水淹没
and even as the valley flooded
恩菲尔德一家还是不肯离开
the Enfields still wouldn’t leave,
他们留守在他们的家园
and they stayed in their homes
即使洪水汹涌而来
even as the waters rushed in around them.
他们宁死也不愿离开他们的房♥子
They’d rather die than leave their houses.
人们说在湖底深处
And people say that somewhere deep at the bottom of the lake,
在黑暗中
in the darkness,
恩菲尔德一家还在那里
the Enfields are still there.
传说在满月的月辉下
And legend has it that on the light of a full moon,
就在湖面之下
just below the surface,
你可以看到恩菲尔德一家在那里等着
you can see the Enfields waiting there,
呼唤着你 去加入他们
calling you to join them.
我不会因为说了实话而道歉
I am not going to apologize for speaking the truth.
这个小镇走错了路
This town is on the wrong path.
如果我们继续只担心触发警告
If we keep worrying about trigger warnings
以及言行歧视和安全空间问题
and micro aggressions and safe spaces
那我们怎么解决真正的问题
how are we supposed to tackle real problems
比如失业和滥用毒品 对吧
like unemployment and drug abuse, huh?
我们不能放任不管吧
We can’t just hug those things away.
这到底是怎么回事
What the heck is going on?
老爷子激怒了她 现在吵起来了
Pops is pushing all her buttons and she's falling for it.
我们得把他弄出去
We have to get him outta here.
剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表