剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表
You fellas got a rope or something?
好的
Ok.
行吗
Yeah?
原来是虚惊一场
Turns out it was a false alarm.
你先回警局来吧
Why don't you head back to the station?
但我还没亲眼看过 10分钟就好
But I haven't seen it yet. It'll take me 10 minutes.
我刚接到市长办公室的电♥话♥
I just got a call from the mayor's office.
强烈建议我们不要插手
It's been strongly suggested that we back off
所以我们要听话
so that's what we're doing.
你不是说不把政♥治♥扯进来的吗
I thought you said to leave the politics out of this.
别插手了
Just let it go.
感谢您专门过来 警官
Thank you for coming out, Officer.
马文哈肯人♥民♥有你这样的警♥察♥
The people of Mawinhaken sure are lucky
真是有福了
to have you on the force.
我是警探
It's Detective.
祝你一天愉快 警探
Have yourself a good day... Detective.
散了吧
Let's go!
打扰下
Excuse me.
是你报♥警♥的吗
Are you the one who called it in?
给我惹了不少麻烦
A lot of good it did.
看来我们都要被送回家了
Looks like we're both getting sent home.
看情况
That depends.
你能把我送到那个洞里去吗
Can you get me down in that hole?
你怎么不带枪
Why aren't you wearing your gun?
去投票带什么枪
Cause I'm going to vote.
我天 特雷
Jesus Christ, Trey.
我竞选的主要基础就是倡导公开配枪
One of the cornerstones of my campaign is open carry.
你得随身携带
You need to be carrying.
在公共场合
In the open.
你和卢克 你们俩好像根本不在乎
Between you and Luke it's like neither of you give a shit
这个家族的政♥治♥前途
about the political future of this family.
宝贝 冷静
Babe, calm down.
没什么好担心的
You got nothing to worry about.
你会赢的
You're gonna win.
妮可说差距很小
Nicole says it's close.
水力压裂的事让全镇居民选边站
The whole town is divided over this fracking thing.
本该是场压倒性的胜利
It was supposed to be a landslide.
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be fine.
就算你输了 我也会依然爱你
Even if you don't win, I won't love you any less.
你说这种蠢话干吗
Why do you say shit like that?
这能安慰到我吗
Is that supposed to make me feel better?
我真服了
Christ.
市长
Mayor.
特雷
Trey.
嘿 妮可
Hey, Nicole.
求你说点好消息
Oh, tell me something good.
媒体已经都准备好了 就等你上直播
The press is here ready to go live.
上场吧
Let's do this.
我爱马文哈肯
I love Mawinhaken.
我在这里出生
I was born here.
在这里长大
Raised here.
上帝保佑 我也会在这里入土
And god willing, I will die here.
但最好别是不久的将来
But hopefully not any time soon.
我知道在座有些人对于清洁基因的入驻
Now I know some of you folks have some concerns
有所担忧 但是水力压裂可以创造就业机会
about Cleargenix coming to town, but fracking creates jobs.
这个城市急需就业机会
Jobs this town sorely needs.
而且 没有钻井带来的资金
And without the money that drilling brings in
马文哈肯将成为一座鬼城
Mawinhaken would be a ghost town.
道理就这么简单
It's as simple as that.
但路漫漫其修远
But the work here isn't done.
我很荣幸在过去四年内
I have been proud to serve as your mayor
成为你们的市长
for the last four years
我也很荣幸再为你服务四年的
and I would be honored to serve you for four more.
现在失陪一下 我要去投票了
Now, if you all will excuse me, I'm gonna go vote.
喂 喂喂
Hello, hello.
你看上去很帅 杰瑞
Looking good, Jerry.
有人吗
Somebody there?
别又进老鼠了吧
If we have rats again...
妈的
Son of a bitch!
这些玫瑰是白色的
Uh, these roses are white.
我未婚妻 她特别强调
- Uh, my- my fiancé, she specifically asked for-
要用奶油色玫瑰
for cream roses.
我知道大多数人都看不出区别
I... I know most people can't tell the difference
但是艾米 她能看出的
but Amy... Amy can tell the difference.
她眼光很独到
She's very particular.
所以 如果还来得及
- Um, so I mean, if it's- if it's not too late
也许我们可以
maybe we could just-
来搭把手
Give me a hand?
我卡车后面还有六盒这样的
There's six more of these in the back of my truck.
肖恩 这是奶油玫瑰吗
- S-Shawn, are- are those cream roses?
对啊
Yeah, yeah.
是我凌晨开车去费城搞到的
I had to drive to Philly at the crack of dawn.
我昨晚来送椅子
I was dropping off chairs last night
然后看到了这些白玫瑰
and I saw all these white roses
我就想艾米会抓狂的 所以就帮忙搞定了
and I was like Amy is gonna flip out so I took care of it.
哇 谢谢你 真是帮大忙了
Wow. Wow, thanks, man. That's, um, that's huge.
我是伴郎啊
I'm the man of honor.
总得有人让我们的姑娘开心 对吧 兄弟
Somebody's gotta keep our girl happy, right, buddy?
快看
Hey, check it out.
是卡姆
There's Cam.
天 我好讨厌他
God. Man, I hate that kid.
总是表现得高人一等
Always acting like he's better than the rest of us.
开口闭口要离开这个小镇
Bitching about how he can't wait to get out of this town.
就是个傻♥逼♥
Such a prick.
操 去他妈的
Man, screw that guy. Forget him.
给你开开眼
Check this out.
你要干嘛啊
Hey man, what're you doing?
你做什么啊 卢克
What're you doing? Luke, what are you-
卢克
Luke!
搞什么 卢克
What the hell, Luke?
吓到你了吗 割草男
Did I scare ya, lawn boy?
我觉得他都快拉裤子了吧
I think he crapped his cargo shorts.
回头见 白♥痴♥
See you around, dickhead.
拜拜 臭屌♥丝
Bye, loser!
妈的
Oh, shit!
咱们怎么办
What're we doing, bro?
他在那儿
There he is!
该死 快关掉
Goddammit! Shut it down!
天
God.
卧♥槽♥
Shit.
什么鬼
What the hell?
嘿 咱们先回去吧
Hey, can we go now?
他肯定就在这附近
He's gotta be around here somewhere.
卢克
Luke.
看 别管后车窗了
Look, forget the window.
就告诉你妈说是被石头砸的
Just tell your mom that a rock hit it or something.
我才不在乎窗户呢
Man, I don't care about the window.
好吧 那我们来这里干嘛
Ok, then why are we here?
我去
Oh, shit!
真不错
Nice.
你开玩笑呢吧
You're joking.
看我夹克都成什么了
Look at my jacket.
挺帅 你看着没事
It's good. You look good.
我谢谢你了 臭小子
Oh, thanks, dick.
天
Oh my...
嗨 你一定是鲍比了
Hi. You must be Bobby.
对你失去亲人我深表遗憾
I'm so sorry for your loss.
我是劳伦
I'm Lauren.
我今天会主持你祖父的葬礼
I'll be taking care of your grandfather's service today.
拉兹洛在哪
Where's Lazlo?
我们都是通过他来安排的
剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表