剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表
鲍比 赶紧走吧
Bobby, we gotta go!
哦 该死
Oh, shit!
快点 走
Come on! Go!
离开这里 走 走 走
Get out of here! Go, go, go!!!
伙计们
Guys!
鲍比 鲍比 鲍比
Bobby! Bobby! Bobby!
鲍比
Bobby!
救命 救命
Help me! Help me!
我们救下你了 伙计 我们救下你了
We got you, buddy! We got you.
好了 我们救下他了 我们救下他了
Ok. We got him. We got him.
卡姆
Uh, Cam?
咦
Gross!
戴尔在哪儿 他还好吗
Where’s Dale? Is he ok?
门外面有一辆车
right out the side door.
我们走吧
Let’s just go.
我们不能丢下这些人
We can’t just leave these people.
干嘛不走 他们更恐怖
Yes, we can. They’re horrible.
他们带着枪参加葬礼
They bring guns to funerals.
他们七岁时就拿着枪了
Guns they got when they were seven years old.
劳伦 这些人是体制的受害者
Lauren, these people are victims of a political system
他们被带偏了
that preys on their prejudices.
政♥府♥利用他们投票 然后抛弃他们
It uses them for their vote then it abandons them
让那些大公♥司♥发他们的苦难财
to big corporations that profit off their misery.
这不是他们的错 他们只是没文化的白土鳖
It’s not their fault they’re uneducated white trash.
没文化
Uneducated?
不好意思 戴尔是社会学博士
I’ll have you know Dale had a PhD in sociology.
真棒
Oh, great.
那个把僵尸放出来的笨蛋居然是最聪明的
The moron that let the zombies out was the smartest one.
劳伦
Lauren!
大家听好了
Listen up, everyone.
我们要离开这里
We’re getting outta here.
没事了
It’s ok.
你会没事的
You’re gonna be ok.
我是个医生
I’m a doctor.
它不是活人
It’s not human.
它应该早死了
It should be dead.
它应该 应该
It should be... should...
我们得搞清楚那下面到底是什么鬼东西
We need to figure out what the hell that thing down there is.
你叫莎拉对吧
Sarah, right?
你救了那个人的命
You saved that man’s life.
我知道面对罗德斯这样的混♥蛋♥并不容易
I know it can’t be easy standing up to assholes like Rhodes.
像他这样的人在部队里很多
I met plenty of guys like him in the service.
他不过是个纸老虎
He’s not as tough as he thinks he is.
你今天遭遇够多了
You’ve been through a lot today.
带薪休息一段时间吧
Take some time off, with pay.
好好休息吧
Just get some rest.
但是我‐
But I‐
我保证 我们会保护好现场 不会再钻了
I promise. We’re securing the site, no more drilling.
现在这里我来负责
The right people are in control now.
胡说八道
This is bullshit!
我要和我的工会代表谈谈
I wanna talk to my union rep!
闭嘴
Shut up.
你把这里搞得一团糟
You have monumentally screwed up here.
人身攻击
Assault?
谋杀未遂
Attempted murder?
别担心
Oh, don’t worry.
你会有机会弥补的
I’m gonna give you a chance to fix it.
只要你确保她不会告诉任何人
You make sure she doesn’t tell anyone
今天发生的事
about what happened here today.
遵命
Yes, ma’am.
哟
Whew!
挥得不错啊 孩子
You’ve got a heck of a swing there, kid.
如果打中你想打的地方就更好了
If only you could hit it where you wanted to.
赫伯 我
Listen, Herb, I uh...
我真的该回去了
I really should be getting back.
你知道 杰 当我面试你的时候
You know, Jai, when I interviewed you
我不知道我眼前的这个人会是我的女婿
I didn’t know I was hiring my son‐in‐law.
我的意思是 如果我知道 我会问一些更刁钻的问题
I mean if I did, I’d be asking a lot tougher questions.
但当我看到你们的婚事
But now that I see that this marriage
真的要成真的时候
is actually gonna happen,
我一直在多加考虑
well, I’ve been doing some thinking.
我知道计划是让我退休
I know that the plan was for me to retire
把诊所交给你
and hand off the practice to you,
但我想再多干几年
but I’m‐ I’m thinking I’m gonna stay on.
哦 多久
Oh... for uh, for how long?
我不知道
Oh, I don’t know.
或许到我死的那天
’Til I die.
你为什么现在告诉我这些
Why are you telling me about this right now?
今天
Today?
我只是想让你知道
Well, I just wanna make sure you know
如果你是为了我的诊所才娶我女儿
that if you’re marrying my daughter for my practice
你还有机会反悔
you still have time to get out.
我不是为了这个娶她的
That is not why I’m marrying her.
很好
Good.
那你应该不介意签个婚前协议吧
Then you won’t mind signing a prenup.
你在开玩笑吧
You’ve gotta be kidding me, man.
杰 你是个好医生
Jai, you’re a fine doctor.
你甚至可以成为一个好丈夫
You might even make a good husband.
但是在去年发生了那些事情之后
But after what happened last year
我绝不会把我的遗产留给你
there’s no way that I’m leaving my legacy to you.
现在我要你在婚礼之前签字
Now I want that signed before the I do’s.
完事后别忘了还给我的司机
And don’t forget to return my driver when you’re done.
伙计 我们为什么不先把东西放这
Man, why don’t we just leave this thing,
然后去派对那里 带些人回来帮我们
go find the party and bring some people back to help us?
那样就无法当英雄了
The whole point is to arrive with it.
等于放弃了睡妹子的机会
It’s like you don’t want to get laid.
你为什么对我的性生活如此着迷
Why are you so obsessed with my sex life?
哈
Ha!
性生活
Sex life?
我对天发誓 鲍曼
I swear to god, Bowman,
有时候我觉得你还是个处♥男♥
sometimes I feel like you’re still a virgin.
去你的 特伦特
You know, screw you, Trent.
天啊 你真的是
Holy shit, you are.
是 那又怎样
Yeah, fine! So what?
那你为什么告诉我你上了朱莉
Then why did you tell me that you nailed Julie?
因为你总是问我这个
Because you’re always asking me about it.
你总是缠着我这个话题
You’re all over me all the time.
一直喋喋不休
You never shut up about it.
好吧 不管怎样 你可以是处♥男♥
Ok, whatever. You can be a virgin.
没关系
It’s cool.
我的意思是 这并不酷 但是我想 对你来说 这很酷
I mean, it’s not cool, but I guess it is, you know, for you.
不仅如此
It’s not just that.
今天早上我偷啤酒差点被抓住
I almost got caught stealing beer this morning.
我本来不想这么做 但你的声音一直在我脑海里
I didn’t even wanna do it but I had your voice in my head
说”拜托 伙计 别那么怂”
going "come on, dude, don’t be such a pussy".
然后我妈妈走进来说
And then my mom comes in and she’s like
“你知不知道如果市长的儿子被抓到酗酒”
"do you have any idea what it would be like
我们会有什么后果
"if the mayor’s son got caught drinking?"
所以我把它放回去了
So I put it back.
但她知道我想偷喝 所以她对我很失望
But she knows I tried to take it so she’s disappointed in me.
然后呢 我没偷到酒 你又对我很失望
And, you know, I didn’t take it so you’re disappointed in me.
我心好累
Man, I’m just so tired
一直在辜负别人的期望
of not living up to other people’s expectations.
你知道吗
You know what?
是我的错 好吗 是我的错
It’s my bad, ok? It’s my bad.
我是坏朋友 我是坏朋友
I’m the bad friend. I’m the bad friend.
是我不好 我道歉
My bad. I apologize.
我们赶紧去派对吧
Let’s just get to this party.
住手 伙计
Stop. Dude.
好吧 我会帮忙的 我会帮你的 好吧 停下来
Ok, I will help. I’ll help you. Ok, stop.
剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表