剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表
如果... 如果到处都是这样呢
What if... What if this is happening everywhere?
赫伯 你已经见识过这些东西的恐怖了
Now, Herb, you've seen what those things can do.
这里的人需要我们 他们需要医生
People here, they need us. They'll need doctors.
我们不回去 就这么定了
Uh, we're not going back and that's final.
天啊 你在干什么
Jesus, what're you doing?!
你真丢医生的脸 你知道吗
You're a shitty excuse for a doctor, you know that?
什么
What?
我认出你来了
Oh, I know you.
赫伯 别说了
Herb, stop.
爸爸
Dad.
你就是那个瘾君子
You're that junkie.
我更倾向于使用“前瘾君子”这个词 谢谢
I go by "former junkie" now, thank you very much.
我拒绝和这个女人同路
I am not going anywhere with this woman.
太好了 出去
Cool. Get out.
你可以步行到下一个城镇
You can walk to the next town.
走就走
Fine. I will.
爸爸 别傻了
Daddy, don't be an idiot.
天啊
Jesus.
我也是这么想的
That's what I thought.
这就是你那个伟大的计划
This is your big plan?
超♥市♥避难所
Paymart?
想想吧
Think about it.
我们周围都是柏油路
We're surrounded by a sea of asphalt.
任何想要接近的东西都能一眼发现
Nothing can come close to us without us seeing it.
我们可以封锁这个地方
We could lock this place down,
在救援到来前保护大家的安全
keep everybody safe until help comes.
我们需要床来充当医务室
All right, we're gonna need beds for the infirmary.
露营床 充气床垫 一切能找到的东西
Camping cots, air mattresses, whatever we can find.
这个地方应该有足够的存货
There should be enough inventory left in this place
组建一个危机处理中心
to put together a crisis center.
我们到底在这里干什么
What are we even doing here?
为什么不干脆离开这个鬼地方
Why don't we just get the hell out of town?
这个镇上正在发生可怕的事情
Something terrible is happening in this town.
人们需要帮助 我们要帮助他们
People need help and we're going to help them.
因为你是市长... -没错
Just 'cause you're the mayor... - That's right.
我是市长 我说了算
I am the mayor. I'm in charge.
我是这个镇唯一的救星
I'm this town's only chance of survival.
你可以不喜欢我说的话 但这就是事实
You don't have to like it but it's the truth.
现在 当人们开始来的时候 我是不会让你动摇军心的
Now, when people start to arrive I won't have you undermining me.
我说清楚了吗
Are we clear?
是的 再清楚不过了
Yes, we're clear.
来的路上 我们看见两辆来这里的车
We passed two cars on their way here.
那些人伤得很重
The people were pretty banged up.
不管你们之间有什么恩怨
You boys think you can put aside
你们这些家伙能不能先放下成见
whatever's going on between the two of you
先打开这些箱子再说
long enough to open up some of these boxes?
很好
Good.
那就开始吧
Then get to it.
看看有没有我们能用的东西
See if there's anything we can use.
好吧 我去后面看看
All right, I'll check out back.
蠢货一个
You ignorant prick.
剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表