剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表
就这样
That's it?
恭喜你
Congratulations.
我希望你们在一起幸福美满
I hope you have a wonderful life together.
你想从我这得到什么 -什么都行
What do you want from me? - Anything.
为我高兴
Be happy for me.
或者生气
Be mad.
我宁愿你会生气
I would rather you be furious
因为我结婚的时候你没在场
that I got married without you there than this.
但什么都没有
Nothing.
你什么都没给我
You're giving me nothing.
很抱歉 我没有像你期望的那样
Well, I am sorry I am not emotionally there
感情用事
in a way that you need me to be.
但也许你还没注意到
But in case you haven't noticed
今天的主角不是你
today is not about you.
好吧 爸爸
Okay, Dad.
这里到底发生了什么
What the hell happened here?
有人吗
Hello?
情况不妙
This isn't good.
我需要你试着冷静下来 鲍比
I need you to try and calm down, Bobby.
天啊
Oh, man.
我在后面的地板上流了很多血
I lost a lot of blood on the floor back there.
应该有人去清理一下
Someone should probably clean it up.
我不想任何人滑倒
I don't want nobody slippin' on it.
我可能会被追究个人责任..
I could be held personally liable...
现在不用担心这个
Don't worry about that right now.
我们得止血
We gotta stop this bleeding.
如果你做不到呢
What if you can't?
嘿 你♥爸♥爸呢
Hey, where's your dad?
他不来了 我们吵架了
He's not coming. We got into a fight.
因为你伤害了他的感情 所以他不能来救人吗
He can't do his job because you hurt his feelings?
我需要帮助 艾米
I need help, here, Amy.
你是说这情况需要两个医生才能搞定吗
Are you telling me this is a two-doctor situation?
你会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
别对我撒谎 医生
Don't lie to me, Doc.
你直接告诉我
You give it to me straight!
好吧 情况很糟糕 鲍比
All right, it's pretty bad, Bobby.
如果... 如果我们不止血 你会死的
If... if we don't stop the bleeding you could die.
天啊 你为什么要告诉我这些
Jesus, why'd you tell me that?!
好吧
All right.
把那瓶水递给我
Pass me that bottle of water.
我需要... -我在拿
And I need that... - I'm on it.
好的
Yeah.
天啊
Oh God.
祖父
Peepaw.
是你吗
Is that you?
我参加了你的葬礼
I was at your funeral.
你看起来真不错
You looked real good.
直到那个女人打爆了你的头
Well, until that lady bashed your head in.
嘘 别说话 试着别动
Shh. Don't talk. Just try and stay still.
听我说
Listen to me.
我需要你把我绑在床上
I need you to tape me to this bed
以防我变成他们中的一员
in case I turn into one of them things.
你会没事的 -不 求你了
That's not gonna happen. - No, please.
照我说的做 好吗
Just do it, okay?
我不想伤害任何人
I don't wanna hurt nobody.
失血太多了
There is too much blood.
我们能做到的 我们能止血
We can do this. We can stop the bleeding.
我们必须这么做
We have to.
好吧
All right.
现在 我要免费告诉你一些事情
Now, I'm gonna tell you something for free.
使用强力胶带
Use duct tape.
不准用杂牌子的
And no off-brand stuff.
现在不要对我吝啬 听到了吗
Don't cheap out on me now, you hear?
好的 -你保证
Okay. - You promise?
我们保证
We promise.
该死的 我在这里做不到
Goddammit, I can't do this here!
我们... 我们不能移♥动♥他
Well, we... we can't move him.
他会死的 艾米
He's gonna die, Amy.
我们赢不了
We can't win.
我们赢不了
We can't win.
我们必须试试
We have to try.
这是我们唯一能做的
It's all we can do.
你们看到卡姆了吗
Hey, have you guys seen Cam...
天啊
Oh God.
鲍比
Bobby.
你们为什么要把他绑起来
Why are you guys taping him down?
他希望我们这么做 你知道吗
He wanted us to, you know?
以防他复活
In case he came back.
你说被咬不会变丧尸的
You said bites don't do that.
我说我不知道
I said I don't know.
所以是可以吗 他们可以感染我们
So they can? They can infect us?
我不知道 劳伦
I have no idea, Lauren!
我知道的和你一样多
Look, I know as much as you do.
这一切都说不通
None of this makes any sense.
他会没事吗
Is he gonna be okay?
我不知道 我们中有人没事吗
I don't know. Are any of us?
卢克 请到商场前面来
Luke? Come to the front of the store, please.
卢克
Luke!
卢克 请到商场前面来 现在
Luke, please come to the front of the store, now.
卢克 给我滚过来 听见没有
Luke, get your ass up here, you hear me!
卢克
Luke!
怎么回事
What's going on?
我找不到卢克 他和卡姆在一起吗
I can't find Luke. Is he with Cam?
婚礼之后我就没见过他了
I haven't seen him since the wedding.
我是说 他们肯定在店里 对吧
I mean, they gotta be in the store, though, right?
天啊
Oh, my God.
他离开了
He left.
他快到市中心了
He's almost downtown.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
去找他
To find him.
我要出去
I need to get out.
什么
What?
我儿子还在外面
My son is out there.
宝拉 你一旦出去 我们不能让你再进来
Paula, you leave, we can't let you back in.
不用
Don't.
我要你保证店里所有人的安全
I want you to keep everyone in the store safe.
我要出去
I need to get out.
好吧
Okay.
我和你一起去
I'm coming with you.
不行 -你不能边开车边开枪
No. - You can't drive and shoot.
我也去
I'm coming, too.
什么 杰 你不能走
What? Jai, you can't leave.
你是对的 我们必须试试
You were right, we have to try.
我不会躲在这里苟且偷生
I'm not hiding in this place and doing nothing.
好吧 我不会让那些东西赢的
All right. I'm not letting those things win.
什么 卢克和卡姆
What? - Luke and Cam,
他们在外面 可能会受伤
they're out there and they might be hurt.
其他人可能也会受伤
Other people might be hurt.
为什么非得你去
Why does it have to be you?
你知道为什么
You know why.
嘿 听着
Hey, look.
我会没事的
I'll be okay.
我保证
I promise.
好吧
Fine.
但那只是因为这个英雄的角色太他妈性感了
But only because this hero thing is so goddamn sexy.
嘿
Hey.
新婚夫妇 够了
Newlyweds. Enough.
我有个孩子在外面
I got a kid out there.
灵车停在拐角处
The hearse is parked around the corner.
滚开 混♥蛋♥ 我还有地方要去
Outta my way, assholes! I got somewhere to be!
剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表