剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表
所有你信任的人 他们都占你便宜
and all the people you trusted, they take advantage.
你在说什么 发生什么事了
What're you talking about? What happened?
你出生的时候..
You know, when you were born you were...
你那么小 那么无助
You were so little and so helpless.
我只是... 一想到你要活在一个
I just... the thought of you growing up in a world
充满黑暗的世界里
with that kind of darkness just...
所以我决定做点什么
so I decided to do something about it.
我竞选市长 然后赢了
I ran for mayor and I won.
我... 我想把这个小镇变成一个
I uh... I tried to make this town a place
美好的地方
where bad things didn't happen.
我想也许我在路上迷失了
And I think maybe I got lost in that.
我一心想要保持这种权力
I was so consumed with keeping the power
我都忘了我当初为什么想要它了
that I forgot why I wanted it in the first place.
你知道 你父亲
You know, your father,
他总是能看到一线光明
he always saw the light in everything.
即使在最黑暗的时候
Even in the darkest times.
你就是他的光
You were that for him.
他爱你胜过一切
He loved you more than anything.
他为你感到骄傲
And he was so proud of you.
我以前没有陪在你身边
I haven't been there for you.
但这种情况将会改变
But that's going to change.
永远不要为你的身份而道歉
Never apologize for who you are.
不用对我 不用对任何人
Not to me, not to anyone.
好的
Yeah.
我非常爱你 好吗
I love you so much, okay?
我也爱你 妈妈
I love you, too, Mom.
我把这房♥间翻了个底朝天
I've been all over this room.
没有出路 我们完全被锁在里面了
There's no way out. We're completely locked in.
好吧
Okay.
所以我们安全了
So we're safe.
我们不知道这些人是谁
We don't know who these people are.
好吧 但他们想保证我们的安全
Okay, yeah, but they're trying to keep us safe.
他们救了我们 对吧
They rescued us, right?
为什么
And why?
他们为什么要把我们关在
Why do they have us locked in a building
这荒郊野外的房♥子里
in the middle of nowhere?
感觉有点不对劲
Something doesn't feel right.
该死
Shit.
我们不知道发生了什么
We don't know what happened.
她威胁他 大家都听到了
She threatened him, everyone heard her.
但是你把辛迪关起来了 不可能是她
But you had Cindy locked up, it couldn't have been her.
我们必须在她伤害别人之前找到她
We have to find her before she hurts someone else.
该死 他也不见了
Shit. He's gone.
这不是真的 这不是真的
This isn't happening. This isn't happening.
怎么了
What's up?
我是特伦特
I'm Trent.
什么
What?
我叫特伦特
My name's Trent.
你觉得怎么样
How's that working out for you?
你真有趣
You're funny.
听着
Hey, look.
我不知道是不是因为压力太大
I don't know if it's this high stressful situation
现在让我欲♥火♥焚身
but it's got me mad horny.
所以 我在想
So look, I was thinking, right,
我们找一个小地方 运动一下
we find ourselves a little spot, you know, get busy‐
住手
Stop it!
我在尝试
I'm trying!
求你了... 求你了..
Please.... please...
为什么要把我们带到这里来
Why even take us here in the first place?
大家看看这个
Guys, check it out.
是我爸的结婚戒指 我在地上找到的
That's my dad's wedding band. I found it on the floor.
他来过这儿
He was here.
我们必须离开这儿
We have to get out of here.
你女朋友刚刚想杀了我
Hey. Your girl just tried to kill me.
她疯了
She's crazy, man!
劳伦
Lauren.
劳伦 劳伦
Lauren! Lauren!
劳伦 醒醒 醒醒 快点
Lauren! Wake up! Wake up! Come on.
她怎么了
What's wrong with her?
劳伦 劳伦 醒醒
Lauren. Lauren, wake up.
睁开你的眼
Open your eyes.
你必须醒过来 好吗
You have to wake up, okay?
别这样
Come on. Hey.
你得醒醒啊
You have to wake up.
拜托
Come on.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
好了 扶她起来
Okay, let's get her up.
来吧
Come on.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
还有人...感觉...有点头昏眼花吗
Anybody else... feeling... kinda lightheaded right now?
卢克
Luke!
天啊
God.
我还以为你们这些黑人是坏蛋呢
I thought you murks were supposed to be bad asses.
怎么了
What's the matter?
你没听说过附带损伤吗
You never heard of collateral damage?
如果我们错了呢
What if we're wrong?
如果他们没有感染呢
What if they don't have it?
想碰运气吗
Take that chance?
是吗
Hmm?!
你已经看到了它的威力了
You've seen what it does to people!
你想全世界都这样吗
You want that all over the world?
我们正在阻止它蔓延
We're stopping it in its tracks.
我们在弃车保帅
We're cutting off the arm to save the body.
仅此而已
That's all.
来吧
Come on.
我们去找其他人
Let's go find the others.
请不要伤害我
Please don't hurt me.
你杀了老头
You killed Pops.
我发誓我没有
I didn't, I swear!
你双手沾满了鲜血
You got blood all over your hands!
这是我手铐上的血
It's my blood from my handcuffs!
你必须相信我
You have to believe me!
闭嘴
Shut up!
闭嘴
Shut up!
爸
Dad?
那是什么鬼东西
What the hell is that?
是排气管
It's exhaust.
那该不会要了我们的命吧
Okay, that could kill us, right?
我想是的
I think that's the point.
我们得想办法堵住这些通风口
We have to find a way to block these vents.
他妈的开门
Open the fucking door!
开门 让我们出去
Open the door! Let us out!
开门
Hey, open up!
放我们出去
Let us out!
杰
Jai.
你在干什么
What're you doing?
去打开门
Just get the door open.
开门
Open up!
别这样
Hey! Come on!
开门
Open the door!!!
快点 开门 让我们出去
Come on! Open the door! Let us out!
你要对我做什么
What're you gonna do to me?
你真的在这里搞事情
You've really created a situation here.
我没有伤害过任何人
I didn't hurt anybody.
告诉你
Here's the thing.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
我忠于我相信的一切
I've sacrificed everything I believed in
去保护外面的那些人
to protect those people out there.
你觉得我该怎么对你
What do you think I should do to you?
放我走
Let me go.
剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表