剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表
我们得想办法离开这里
We have to find a way outta here.
哦 该死
Oh, fuck it!
艾米..
Amy...
我从高中起就爱上你了
I've loved you ever since high school.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我们根本就不该分手
We never should have broken up.
如果这是我们在世上的最后时刻
If this is our last moments on earth,
别嫁给那个混♥蛋♥
Don't marry that asshole.
嫁给我吧
Marry me.
我就知道
I knew it!
请答应我
Please say yes.
这里 这里
Here, here.
别担心 赫伯
Don't worry, Herb.
我不会让你女儿出事的
I won't let anything happen to your daughter.
肖恩 不要
Shawn, don't.
是时候雄起了 杰
It's time to man up, Jai.
艾米 你值得我为之奋战
Amy, you're worth fighting for.
肖恩...
Shawn...
我们开始吧
Let's do this.
肖恩
Shawn!
肖恩
Shawn!
你在看什么
What're you looking at?
快点 我们走
Come on, let's go!
我以为你出城了
I thought you left town.
我在路上碰到了几个丧尸
I ran into a few of those assholes down the road.
他们无处不在
They're everywhere.
我的车停在后面 我们走
I'm parked out back. Let's go!
外面就像战场一样
It's like a war zone out there.
妈妈 -宝拉
Mom! - Paula!
哦 卢克
Oh, Luke!
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我说过让你回家 那里安全
I told you to go home where it was safe.
那些东西到处都是 妈妈
Those things are everywhere, mom.
外面真是一团糟
It's a real shit show out there.
他们正沿着大街走来
They're coming down main street.
我们不能呆在这里
We can't stay here.
你在干什么
What're you doing?
我们需要一个安全的地方给人们提供庇护 直到救援到来
We need a safe place for people to shelter until help arrives.
就在那儿
Right there.
好吧 发个电子邮件 你发短♥信♥给所有人
Okay, send out an EBS, you text everyone,
告诉他们锁好门 呆在屋里
Tell them to lock their doors and stay inside.
如果有人受伤或无法到达安全地点
If anyone is injured or unable to get to a secure location
你告诉他们去26号♥公路的旧超♥市♥
you tell them go to the old paymart at route 26.
现在这里是马温哈肯最安全的地方
Right now it's the safest place in mawinhaken.
死东西够多了吧
That dead enough for ya?
我们到底在这里干什么
What the hell are we doing here?
我的人在外面没有工作
I got my men outside not working
而你却在这里扮演疯狂科学家
and you're in here playing mad scientist
像个该死的疯子
like some goddamn psycho!
我想知道答案
I want some answers.
安静
Quiet!
真令人印象深刻 博士
Real impressive, doc.
哦 操
Oh fuck!
罗德斯 你得做点什么 那个女人疯了
Rhodes, you gotta do something. That woman is crazy.
她刚刚把那只老鼠变成了那种怪物
She just turned that rat into one of those monsters.
让他闭嘴
Shut him up!
你打算怎么办
What're you gonna do? Huh?
你已经开枪打我了 你给我下药了
You've already shot me. You've drugged me.
你把我和这个杀人机器关在一起
You've got me trapped in here with this killing machine.
你真觉得我怕你吗
Do you really think I'm afraid of you?
想知道我怕什么吗
You wanna know what I'm afraid of?
她
Her.
她正在做的事情完全超出她的认知范围
She's playing around with things she doesn't understand.
罗德斯 听我说
Rhodes, listen to me.
那些东西是非常邪恶的
Those things are pure evil
现在她已经知道怎么制♥造♥怪物了
and now she knows how to make them.
别大惊小怪
Don't be so dramatic.
你真的认为她还会让我们活着走出去吗
Do you really think she's gonna let us live after seeing this?
你死定了 罗德斯
you're a dead man, Rhodes.
你只是还没明白现在的情况罢了
You just don't know it yet.
闭上你的臭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
放他出来 不然我一刀割断他的喉咙
let him out or I start slicing!
放他出来
Let him out.
不行
Don't.
那我再说的简单点
Let me make this choice a little easier for you.
放他出来
Let him out.
没人拿一个袋子 能装多少装多少
Grab a bag, take as much as you can carry.
这个好
This is sweet.
把它给我
Give me that.
没有完成射击安全课程的孩子们
Boys who don't finish the shooter safety course,
离大枪远点
don't get the big guns.
好的 妈妈 天哪
All right, mom. Jesus.
我们去超♥市♥吧
Let's go to paymart.
该死 我感觉我现在像死侍
Damn, I feel like deadpool right now!
他在这里干什么
What the hell's he doing here?
卡姆 该走了
Cam, it's time to go.
我必须找到他 我爸爸还在外面
I have to find him. My dad's out there somewhere.
我们会找到他的 但我们不能留在这
We'll find him, but we've gotta go.
孩子们
Boys?
动起来
Let's move!
谢谢
Thanks.
轮到你躺下了
Stay down this time.
我不知道克莱吉尼克斯想干什么
I don't know what cleargenix is up to
或者他们中的谁已经胜券在握 但这事已经越线了
or who they have in their pocket but this shit is over the line.
不 不 不 呆在那儿别动
No, no, no. Stay right there.
呆在那儿别动
Stay right there!
你觉得我们有什么共同点
What's the one thing that we all have in common?
那就是我们都会死
We all die.
直到今天早上 人类还逃不过死亡这个事实
That was an inescapable truth of being human until this morning.
你阻止不了这一切
You can't stop this.
这是一个奇迹
This is a miracle.
死亡不再是终结
Death is no longer the end.
麦克德莫特 你还在等什么
Mcdermott, what the hell are you doing?
快走吧
Let's get out of here.
死了就是死了
dead is dead.
相信我
Trust me.
麦克德莫特
Mcdermott!
我好歹是特种部队的 混♥蛋♥
Special forces, motherfucker!
啊
Ahhh!!!!
特种部队个屁
special forces, my ass!
啊
Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!
你得赶紧去医院
We gotta get you to a hospital.
我觉得来不及了
I don't think so.
找到... 找到派克警长
Find... Find Captain Pike.
告诉她发生了什么事
Tell her what's happening.
你能回来真是太好了
Thanks for coming back.
我就知道你一个人搞不定
Yeah, well, I knew you couldn't handle it on your own.
你救了我们的命
You saved our lives.
是的 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
不用谢 赫伯
No problem, Herb.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
超♥市♥设了一个紧急避难所
Emergency shelter's been set up at paymart.
他们让所有受伤的人都去那里
They're telling all injured to go there.
那不是很好吗 至少他们安全了
That's good, right? At least they'll be safe?
我必须去那里
I need to be there.
不不不
No, no, no.
我和艾米要尽快
Amy and I are getting as far away
远离这个镇子
from this town as we possibly can.
你根本不知道外面的情况
You don't know what's out there.
如果不只是马温哈肯呢
What... What if it's not just Mawinhaken?
剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表